Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Picked up the Gratitudes for my nephew so theres a cheap win for me...
    Yea I hit a pair for my buddy on foot locker entry. I have a few pairs to pick up this weekend. Some heat. Ill
    Post some pics 
    Like I mentioned earlier, I don't care for them but if they sell out and the hot shoe, the kid can rock em or flip em.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,834
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yea I hit a pair for my buddy on foot locker entry. I have a few pairs to pick up this weekend. Some heat. Ill
    Post some pics 
    Like I mentioned earlier, I don't care for them but if they sell out and the hot shoe, the kid can rock em or flip em.
    They sold out eventually but restocked again today. I’m pretty sure anyone who wanted a pair, got them. Jordan retros are sitting like crazy. Only sneakers that have resale right now are Dunk Sbs. Not only are most Jordan’s going for retail, but there are plenty going under retail. Good time to be a sneakerhead. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Post some pics 
    They sold out eventually but restocked again today. I’m pretty sure anyone who wanted a pair, got them. Jordan retros are sitting like crazy. Only sneakers that have resale right now are Dunk Sbs. Not only are most Jordan’s going for retail, but there are plenty going under retail. Good time to be a sneakerhead. 
    They are doing different colorways than OGs though, that is why they sit.  Put out an OG colorway and boom, sold out.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Post some pics 
    They are doing different colorways than OGs though, that is why they sit.  Put out an OG colorway and boom, sold out.
    Nah man. OG gets no love from the young generation. Nobody has the disposable income they had 3 years ago. There’s no resale value in 90% of the Jordan’s that release this year. Sneaker market is dead no matter the colorway. Again, it’s a good thing. Fuck resellers, they take all the fun out of it. Nike Sb dunks are the only ones that resale still because of how limited they are. Most don’t even hit the SNKRS app, only available at the skate shops. Like those Aprils i got recently. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Post some pics 
    Nah man. OG gets no love from the young generation. Nobody has the disposable income they had 3 years ago. There’s no resale value in 90% of the Jordan’s that release this year. Sneaker market is dead no matter the colorway. Again, it’s a good thing. Fuck resellers, they take all the fun out of it. Nike Sb dunks are the only ones that resale still because of how limited they are. Most don’t even hit the SNKRS app, only available at the skate shops. Like those Aprils i got recently. 
    I understand that.  Sneakers weren't worth reselling 5 years ago when the productions ramped up.  That is why I stopped buying everything.

I've been looking for a skate shop that carried SB's but not sure how Nike even distributes them anymore.
  • Options

Trade bait. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Trade bait. 
    I never liked the Kobes.  His explanation on why its a low top was phenomenal though.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Trade bait. 
    I never liked the Kobes.  His explanation on why it’s a low top was phenomenal though.
    I have a pair of grinches because I love green. But these are strictly to trade. Supposedly they’re incredible to play ball in. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Trade bait. 
    I never liked the Kobes.  His explanation on why it’s a low top was phenomenal though.
    I have a pair of grinches because I love green. But these are strictly to trade. Supposedly they’re incredible to play ball in. 
    These were the lightest shoes to play in at one time until the Zoom Soldiers I believe or vice versa.

Kobe explained about the low tops.  Paraphrasing "Low tops are lighter. What about ankle support you ask? You have your ankles taped up so why have the extra weight?"

I have a pair of "cutting Jade" Lebrons that look like Grinches.  I even wore them in my Grinch outfit for Santacon one year.
  • Options
    Anyone hitting the powder puff?
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Sumbich go t them Powerpuffs.
  • Options
    That blue pair looks like my Familias and a Lobster collab. I like.

Dunk High Premium SB Familia 313171-471

• Options
    That blue pair looks like my Familias and a Lobster collab. I like.

Dunk High Premium SB Familia 313171-471

They’re all sick but my favorite is the green pair. I love green and the details and material are unbelievable. Nike killed it with this collaboration 
  • Options

Wanted these for a while
    but didn’t want to pay $250-300. Luckily the market is incredible for buyers right now and finally was able to purchase for $130 plus fees. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,522
    nicknyr15 said:
    Have any of you had experience ordering from the online site for Sneaker Politics? They have a pair I am interested in, but the reviews I found for them are all over the place.
    No man I’ve always stuck to stockx if it’s an older pair that’s not in stock on Nike. 
    I picked up these off of StockX. I set my bid price at $65, and watched as the ask price for my size kept dropping. Eventually someone accepted it. Not bad for half of retail.
    Stussy Nike Vandal Navy Release Info DX5425-400

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    nicknyr15 said:
    Have any of you had experience ordering from the online site for Sneaker Politics? They have a pair I am interested in, but the reviews I found for them are all over the place.
    No man I’ve always stuck to stockx if it’s an older pair that’s not in stock on Nike. 
    I picked up these off of StockX. I set my bid price at $65, and watched as the ask price for my size kept dropping. Eventually someone accepted it. Not bad for half of retail.

Nice, gonna have to try out this stockx
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:

TONS of stuff for under retail right now. Like I said, great time to be a sneakerhead. Nice pick up. 
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,544
    a5pj said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Nice, gonna have to try out this stockx
    Me too!!..thanks for the info!!..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Loving these 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    I cant find info on these anywhere and are a complete surprise.

These are not beloved OG shoes.  To me yes, to everyone else, no.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

They’re highs so yea not exactly ogs, but still a good release, especially considering all the trash 13s they’re releasing next year. They’re releasing 4th quarter 2024 so you won’t find much info yet. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

They’re highs so yea not exactly ogs, but still a good release, especially considering all the trash 13s they’re releasing next year. They’re releasing 4th quarter 2024 so you won’t find much info yet. 
    Ahhhh, I read it wrong.  Thought it said holiday 23 season... Whoops.
  • Options

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,082
    These are dope.
  • Options
    Thanks man! Wanted them for a while. 
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,245