Options

Russia's Influence On The American Election

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,350
    edited December 2016
    unsung said:

Saw that last night. Funny how the tone and immaturity of that tweet bears similarity to others posted by the Don. Must have the same taste.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    The article by Rolling Stone (amazingly pretty insightful) I think sums up a lot of how this whole Russia hacking has played out and the Obama response. It leaves you doubting it just enough that it's hard to discern exactly what happened.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/something-about-this-russia-story-stinks-w458439
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,598
    tbergs said:

unsung said:

Saw that last night. Funny how the tone and immaturity of that tweet bears similarity to others posted by the Don. Must have the same taste.
    Exactly
    Came across just like a 12 yr old acting like a 5 yr old.
    Maybe the Russian embassy and djt use the same childish p.r. firm
  • Options

tbergs said:

unsung said:

Exactly
    Came across just like a 12 yr old acting like a 5 yr old.
    Maybe the Russian embassy and djt use the same childish p.r. firm
    What is of concern is that this only reinforces how much influence the Don has over how not only Americans communicate, but other countries. The age of immaturity and childishness is upon us. Lower your standards because the President does. Horse shit. It will take us 10 years to reverse the damage done in civil and respectful communication alone.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    edited December 2016

"Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!"
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Obama has made some very poor decsions the last few days.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Obama has made some very poor decsions the last few days.

Obama Trump has made some very poor decsions the last few days decades.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    unsung said:
    Probably should have added "unless the democrats lose" to his speech
  • Options
    unsung said:
    I haven't seen Obama say that Russia rigged the election. The ground work has been laid for hacking and interference with how there was influence based on the selected content leaked.
  • Options
    Looks like Putin is laughing in Obama's face...how long until this lame duck is out of office?
    http://vesselnews.io/putin-goes-even-higher-children-u-s-diplomats-invited-kremlin-new-years-eve-party/
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    tbergs said:

unsung said:
    I haven't seen Obama say that Russia rigged the election. The ground work has been laid for hacking and interference with how there was influence based on the selected content leaked.
    Shouldn't the standard policy be to assume that Russia, China, N. Korea are always trying to hack the US and that the governing bodies should be doing everything possible NOT TO LET THEM? Instead, people like Hillary are "careless" with their information...You cannot complain about hackers when you are a dumbass and are "careless" with information...Shouldn't the headlines be "Russia hacked the US because of dumbass politicians being careless"?
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

Looks like Putin is laughing in Obama's face...how long until this lame duck is out of office?
    http://vesselnews.io/putin-goes-even-higher-children-u-s-diplomats-invited-kremlin-new-years-eve-party/

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,477
    unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.
    Yep and the Bafoon will be your leader as well as mine , you do live here in the states ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,149
    unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.
    interesting how you know it down to the exact second when you don't participate nor recognize the "sham of a process".
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.
    interesting how you know it down to the exact second when you don't participate nor recognize the "sham of a process".
    My work colleague has a countdown clock.

But yeah, it still will be an improvement based on EPA and Dept of Ed picks alone.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

tbergs said:

unsung said:
    Shouldn't the standard policy be to assume that Russia, China, N. Korea are always trying to hack the US and that the governing bodies should be doing everything possible NOT TO LET THEM? Instead, people like Hillary are "careless" with their information...You cannot complain about hackers when you are a dumbass and are "careless" with information...Shouldn't the headlines be "Russia hacked the US because of dumbass politicians being careless"?
    Yes, it should and is. There are plenty of dumbasses all over the place and some are in positions of national security and one soon will be at the top of the heap. I'm more concerned about how many dumbasses believe that the "emails" revealed something that only happens with Democrats or found anything of substance in that mass of distracting crap. That's the real issue with the hacking. Russia (or insert favorite country) has publicly been denounced for actually achieving this and selectively releasing things that had the intention of swaying votes a certain way. Do you think they randomly attacked and released only one party's information, but couldn't access the other?

I work with 500 other employees and someone always clicks on one of those stupid links no matter how many times a message is sent out not to. This was clearly a selective hack with an intent.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,149
    unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

But yeah, it still will be an improvement based on EPA and Dept of Ed picks alone.
    jesus. you APPROVE of those picks?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited December 2016
    unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

Anyone with a countdown clock running for anything besides cooking, NYE or timed tests seems a bit off to me....
  • Options

unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

It seems that they want to reduce the role of government, so absolutely.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,417
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

you have fracking going on in your backyard? or maybe your employer can store the spent fuel there. perhaps the best use would be to run some oil pipelines there instead. but they'll use people educated under the do it for profit education model his Ed pick promotes.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,743
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

You should probably research the effectiveness of charter schools before blindly giving it your ideological thumbs up.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

you have fracking going on in your backyard? or maybe your employer can store the spent fuel there. perhaps the best use would be to run some oil pipelines there instead. but they'll use people educated under the do it for profit education model his Ed pick promotes.
    You have a river ruined in Colorado?
  • Options

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

You should probably research the effectiveness of charter schools before blindly giving it your ideological thumbs up.
    She is pro home schooling and against common core. That is enough for me until we can move to eliminate the Dept of Ed at a federal level.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

She is pro home schooling and against common core. That is enough for me until we can move to eliminate the Dept of Ed at a federal level.
    maybe I missed the home school advocacy in this particular article.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/education/2016/11/23/betsy-devos-trump-secretary/94357370/
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

maybe I missed the home school advocacy in this particular article.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/education/2016/11/23/betsy-devos-trump-secretary/94357370/
    again nothing on home schooling.....

but number 3 is concerning....

http://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/11/5-things-to-know-about-betsy-devos-trumps-pick-for-education-secretary/508661/

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,743
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

Yes, the big bad dept of Ed. If I remember right, you said they were forcing kids to be on meds or something. You're too easy. I have a bridge to sell you, and the government wasn't involved in the design or construction of it whatsoever.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    tbergs said:

unsung said:

this is a country that makes airplanes out of steel.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

20 days
    19 hours
    52 minutes
    42 seconds.

Then don't cry about the unemployment rate when American companies can't find enough educated Americans to fill American jobs. The US is falling further and further behind the rest of the industrialized world in this metric. Oh wait, you want to return to an agrarian collective bartering society where education isn't necessary to hold a job. Never mind. Have fun picking potatoes for a couple of chickens and if you're really productive, a goat or lamb. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ^^^
    I can't believe that the metric of America is governed by President Trump.
    However, you are correct that the US of A is falling behind.
    No longer is being American enough in this world.