• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/congressman-john-lewis-addresses-fbi-employees

Congressman Lewis quoting referencing MLK.

“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’’

Congressman Lewis what have you done for others?

You're asking a 60's civil rights leader what he has done for others?

The man literally almost died in the name of equality for all.
    Who almost killed him?

Last I checked it's 2017 and he's been a Congressman for 30 years.
    You are forgiven, they probably don't have this info on 4chan.

Lewis became nationally known during his prominent role in the Selma to Montgomery marches when, on March 7, 1965 – a day that would become known as "Bloody Sunday" – Lewis and fellow activist Hosea Williams led over 600 marchers across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama. At the end of the bridge, they were met by Alabama State Troopers who ordered them to disperse. When the marchers stopped to pray, the police discharged tear gas and mounted troopers charged the demonstrators, beating them with night sticks. Lewis's skull was fractured, but he escaped across the bridge to Brown Chapel, the movement's headquarter church in Selma. Before Lewis could be taken to the hospital, he appeared before the television cameras calling on President Johnson to intervene in Alabama. Lewis bears scars from the incident on his head that are still visible today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(Georgia_politician)#Civil_rights_activism

The quote is nice, but doesn't answer the question? Who tried to kill Lewis? The police? State troopers? On whose orders?
    Whoa.....too many questions, we best get back on topic....I might get offended.
    Let's stay on this topic....who ordered state troopers to brutalize civil rights protesters?
    For "character and credibility" sake you probably should return to topic.

Your savior, Trump. The man who loves showers of a certain golden variety.

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/congressman-john-lewis-addresses-fbi-employees

Congressman Lewis quoting referencing MLK.

“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’’

Congressman Lewis what have you done for others?

You're asking a 60's civil rights leader what he has done for others?

The man literally almost died in the name of equality for all.
    Who almost killed him?

Last I checked it's 2017 and he's been a Congressman for 30 years.
    You are forgiven, they probably don't have this info on 4chan.

Lewis became nationally known during his prominent role in the Selma to Montgomery marches when, on March 7, 1965 – a day that would become known as "Bloody Sunday" – Lewis and fellow activist Hosea Williams led over 600 marchers across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama. At the end of the bridge, they were met by Alabama State Troopers who ordered them to disperse. When the marchers stopped to pray, the police discharged tear gas and mounted troopers charged the demonstrators, beating them with night sticks. Lewis's skull was fractured, but he escaped across the bridge to Brown Chapel, the movement's headquarter church in Selma. Before Lewis could be taken to the hospital, he appeared before the television cameras calling on President Johnson to intervene in Alabama. Lewis bears scars from the incident on his head that are still visible today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(Georgia_politician)#Civil_rights_activism

The quote is nice, but doesn't answer the question? Who tried to kill Lewis? The police? State troopers? On whose orders?
    Whoa.....too many questions, we best get back on topic....I might get offended.
    Let's stay on this topic....who ordered state troopers to brutalize civil rights protesters?
    For "character and credibility" sake you probably should return to topic.

Your savior, Trump. The man who loves showers of a certain golden variety.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zzau_genesis-no-reply-at-all_music
  • Options
    Latest tweet https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
    Thank you to Bob Woodward who said, "That is a garbage document...it never should have been presented...Trump's right to be upset (angry) about that.Those Intelligence chiefs made a mistake here, & when people make mistakes, they should APOLOGIZE." Media should also apologize
  • Options
    I'll give you guys a hint, straight from the horses mouth!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1998/09/16/opinion/forgiving-george-wallace.html
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

I think h2m and dignin are going Phil Collins on the drum kit.....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zzau_genesis-no-reply-at-all_music

Now do you have any idea of the answer??
  • Options

Thank you to Bob Woodward who said, "That is a garbage document...it never should have been presented...Trump's right to be upset (angry) about that.Those Intelligence chiefs made a mistake here, & when people make mistakes, they should APOLOGIZE." Media should also apologize

“What I do find outrageous is equating intelligence community with Nazi Germany,” Brennan said on “Fox News Sunday.”

“I do take great umbrage at that and there is no basis for Mr. Trump to point fingers at the intelligence community for leaking information that was already available publicly.”

Brennan warned that Trump’s distrust of the intel community could undercut national security.

“There are many dangers,” Brennan said. “I think the world is watching now what Mr. Trump says and listening very carefully. If he doesn’t have confidence in the intelligence community what signal does that send to our partners and allies as well as our adversaries? I think Mr. Trump has to be very disciplined in what he says publicly.”

http://nypost.com/2017/01/15/bob-woodward-calls-trump-dossier-garbage/
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Hey, good to see you crawled out from under 4chan and looked around the internet.

What does this have to do with Trump?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,368

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

And how will this shithead react when North Korea or China starts fucking with him? If he is stupid enough to attack a civil rights icon I can't imagine how he'll react to troop movements or military challenges. It's kind of scary.

North Korea and China has been "fucking with you" for the last 8 years. This is continuation of "scary" and not something that has just appeared on election day. Trump supporters understand this and aren't under the false impression that we are in for good times. The hope is that a change "might" correct things. Mattis's senate testimony on the state of the world is the "scary". It is the fact that you have all been asleep for the "scary" is why Trump was necessary.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not only would most trump supporters be unable to locate china and North Korea on a map, they're completely clueless to the geopolitical machinations of those two nations and their relationship, or lack thereof, with the United States. China has been fucking with "us" since 1948.

Into the breach!!! My goodness.
    Right...all completely clueless to the refined thinking of the AMT and the advanced intellects of those in power for the last 8 years. The state of the world is in such great condition that these Trump no-nothings couldn't possibly appreciate. The World is on the brink of peace and harmony unless Trump hands everything over to Russia of course or unless he takes another phone call from Taiwan.
    Did I say all? Your reading comprehension is at a 2nd grade level, Herr professor.
    Ok...so not "all" but just "most". "Most" cannot appreciate how amazing the state of the world is right now thanks to the last administration. You set those "most" right Halifax.
    Democracy is messy, herr professor. The world has always been in a state of disarray, always has been and always will be as long as humans are around. Care to name an 8 year period where the world was full of peace and love that you so desire and seem to think trump will bring to bear, compassion or no? Care to use some standard unit of measure when you make your claim? Or maybe you need to retreat to your safe space and play with your sand table?
    It is I who am making the point that the world is in disarray and that has gotten worse. It is I who am making the point that the status quo of the last 8 years was naive and will not do. The rest of you just laugh. "Most" of the AMT doesn't care about China, or Russia, or North Korea, or ISIS etc...for "most" of the AMT the biggest threat is always this year's republican. The left and the democratic party are not those who take threats seriously...it's always just haha, and lol, and the 80's called asking for their foreign policy back. This is why Trump was necessary...even if there is no guarantee that he will be successful. Trump will at least be someone who acknowledges the problems that exist. I had my doubts but his appointments of Mattis, Pompeo, Kelly, Flynn and Tillerson alleviate my concerns. His supporters get this.
    Herr professor, you started out your rant by claiming that "most Trump supporters understand this. " Now you claim that most of the AMT doesn't care unless they subscribe to your neocon view. Trump supporters are asking for their foreign policy back? As it relates to China and North Korea? That's rich. Obama doesn't take threats seriously? Have been reading JC's rants about bombs dropping down or deportation numbers. Did you see that there are US troops in Poland now? And you put your faith in a president elect who thinks he doesn't need a PDB? You put your faith in a man who publicly, via twitter no less, denigrated our nation's national security apparatus? You put your faith in a man who is likely owned by Putin? Trump doesn't have a clue what the problems are, never mind address them. Unless you consider tweets and chest thumping and rhetoric addressing.

Because "you" say it, doesn't make it so. But in 5 more days you can own it all. And I'll remind you of that in the shit storm that is sure to come.
    he wont OWN shit. He didnt vote because he cant. He is Canadian. He doesnt own anything but an opinion as an outside party.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

And your point is? If you have one? Other than Comet pizza is or is not a Hillary Clinton run child sex trafficking ring connected maybe by code words in Podesta emails and napkins or handkerchiefs depending on what Julian asstrange may or may not have released today or yesterday and Schumers six ways to Sunday comment means trump was set up by us intelligence because the libtardaplorables don't accept trump as president?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

And how will this shithead react when North Korea or China starts fucking with him? If he is stupid enough to attack a civil rights icon I can't imagine how he'll react to troop movements or military challenges. It's kind of scary.

North Korea and China has been "fucking with you" for the last 8 years. This is continuation of "scary" and not something that has just appeared on election day. Trump supporters understand this and aren't under the false impression that we are in for good times. The hope is that a change "might" correct things. Mattis's senate testimony on the state of the world is the "scary". It is the fact that you have all been asleep for the "scary" is why Trump was necessary.
    Yeah and an idiot like Trump hasn't been in charge.

It's pretty apparent that he can be trolled very easily. No other Pres before him was like that.
    It is the opposite. He is easily trolling the media and the left. The meltdown grows larger every day...beyond my wildest imagination. You all keep looking at the squirrel while the real work gets done behind the scenes.
    Agreed. The real work is getting done behind the scenes. All calls go through Mike Pence. Mike Pence makes all substantive press statements. Trump is the distracting figurehead while Pence and Ryan push through their radically conservative agenda. People need to ignore Trump and pay attention to where the real damage will be done.
    This exactly...although I don't personally consider it "damage" you are 100% right. When Trump raves like a lunatic everything else becomes "normalized". Pence and Ryan overtime come off as the rational ones and their agenda gets accomplished with ease. It is so obvious but progressives can't stop getting triggered by Trump to do anything about it. The strategy is right in front of your collective faces.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

It's pretty apparent that he can be trolled very easily. No other Pres before him was like that.
    It is the opposite. He is easily trolling the media and the left. The meltdown grows larger every day...beyond my wildest imagination. You all keep looking at the squirrel while the real work gets done behind the scenes.
    When you post stuff like this... I just want to challenge you to a rock off.

Give me one chance to rock your socks off.
    Ha. Amazing. I'm going take Kage straight back to hell! I'm going to fill him with my hot demon gel!
  • Options

JC29856 said:

And your point is? If you have one? Other than Comet pizza is or is not a Hillary Clinton run child sex trafficking ring connected maybe by code words in Podesta emails and napkins or handkerchiefs depending on what Julian asstrange may or may not have released today or yesterday and Schumers six ways to Sunday comment means trump was set up by us intelligence because the libtardaplorables don't accept trump as president?
    There is no point. Just spin and distraction.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Agreed. The real work is getting done behind the scenes. All calls go through Mike Pence. Mike Pence makes all substantive press statements. Trump is the distracting figurehead while Pence and Ryan push through their radically conservative agenda. People need to ignore Trump and pay attention to where the real damage will be done.
    This exactly...although I don't personally consider it "damage" you are 100% right. When Trump raves like a lunatic everything else becomes "normalized". Pence and Ryan overtime come off as the rational ones and their agenda gets accomplished with ease. It is so obvious but progressives can't stop getting triggered by Trump to do anything about it. The strategy is right in front of your collective faces.
    We can walk and chew gum at the same time. If you think were not paying attention to what other regressives are doing it is you who is not paying attention.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Hahaha you don't really believe this stuff, do you?
    Yes! Put aside your feelings about him and recognize that his election strategy worked. Remember that I wasn't a fan but I saw the strategy that he was attempting. Pence, Ryan and his Cabinet will run the show while he provides blocking coverage with a daily comment of insanity.
  • Options
    See how that works!
    When the discussion regarding John Lewis goes a bit deeper than urine 4chan and pizza, the "intellectuals" refuse to answer, distract and deflect. Its a beautiful thing.
    Now back to the topic of trump illegitimacy trumps fetishes, tweets and inauguration guests. Caitlyn Jenner!
  • Options
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

Wow...still don't see the point...I have to literally spell it out. Okay I'll take a page from your playbook...

George Corley Wallace, Jr. (August 25, 1919 – September 13, 1998) was an American politician and the 45th Governor of Alabama, having served two nonconsecutive terms and two consecutive terms as a Democrat: 1963–1967, 1971–1979 and 1983–1987. Wallace has the third longest gubernatorial tenure in post-Constitutional U.S. history, at 16 years and four days.[1] He was a U.S. Presidential candidate for four consecutive elections, in which he sought the Democratic Party nomination in 1964, 1972, and 1976

Wallace is remembered for his Southern neo-dixiecratand "Jim Crow" positions during the mid-20th century period of the Civil Rights Movement, declaring in his 1963 Inaugural Address that he stood for "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever," and standing in front of the entrance of the University of Alabama in an attempt to stop the enrollment of black students.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

See how that works!
    When the discussion regarding John Lewis goes a bit deeper than urine 4chan and pizza, the "intellectuals" refuse to answer, distract and deflect. Its a beautiful thing.
    Now back to the topic of trump illegitimacy trumps fetishes, tweets and inauguration guests. Caitlyn Jenner!

Trump used to be a democrat. Racists used to overwhelmingly be Democratic Party members but left in droves during the Johnson and Carter administrations. Reagan recognized this and appealed to the so called "blue collar" democrats by selection of the location of his announcement speech. Thus the major parties flipped their racist make up. However, what does any of that have to do with Lewis' comments and the immature ones tweets that he's "all talk and no action?" To answer your question, most likely a state trooper yielding a bill club on orders of a democrat governor. Care to relate why it's relative?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

Wow...still don't see the point...I have to literally spell it out. Okay I'll take a page from your playbook...

George Corley Wallace, Jr. (August 25, 1919 – September 13, 1998) was an American politician and the 45th Governor of Alabama, having served two nonconsecutive terms and two consecutive terms as a Democrat: 1963–1967, 1971–1979 and 1983–1987. Wallace has the third longest gubernatorial tenure in post-Constitutional U.S. history, at 16 years and four days.[1] He was a U.S. Presidential candidate for four consecutive elections, in which he sought the Democratic Party nomination in 1964, 1972, and 1976

Wallace is remembered for his Southern neo-dixiecratand "Jim Crow" positions during the mid-20th century period of the Civil Rights Movement, declaring in his 1963 Inaugural Address that he stood for "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever," and standing in front of the entrance of the University of Alabama in an attempt to stop the enrollment of black students.
    Wow, good thing Wallace isn't the president elect.

What does this have to do with Trump again? I'm having trouble seeing the connection, you're going to have to spell it out again, I'm a little slow obviously.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Yes! Put aside your feelings about him and recognize that his election strategy worked. Remember that I wasn't a fan but I saw the strategy that he was attempting. Pence, Ryan and his Cabinet will run the show while he provides blocking coverage with a daily comment of insanity.
    I look forward to congratulating you on the outstanding state of our nation and world when you own it and own it bigly. My units of measure will include the following:

Number of US troops killed abroad
    Stock market performance
    Unemployment rate
    Interest rates
    Growth in wages
    Number of US residents with health insurance
    Number of foreign conflicts
    US dependence on oil

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

We can walk and chew gum at the same time. If you think were not paying attention to what other regressives are doing it is you who is not paying attention.
    I am not convinced you can walk and chew gum at the same time. Take this past week for example. This was the week where Trump's nominee would be put on full display for all Americans to see how awful they are. Instead Trump has the media focusing on Golden Showers and Congressman Lewis. The vast majority are completely distracted while these nominees emerg unscathed. Stop walking for a second and chew the damn gum.
  • Options

"I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight"

I'm going Phil Collins on the drum kit...good luck and God bless
  • Options
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

Wow, good thing Wallace isn't the president elect.

What does this have to do with Trump again? I'm having trouble seeing the connection, you're going to have to spell it out again, I'm a little slow obviously.
    I knew that without looking it up and cutting and pasting Wikipedia. Do you ever articulate a point without cutting and pasting or posting a video or a link to some website with a word or two. Or should we be so impressed with your power of persuasion. I like the Phil Collins drum kit quote though. Wish I had thought of it. I could have used it multiples of times responding to you.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

I look forward to congratulating you on the outstanding state of our nation and world when you own it and own it bigly. My units of measure will include the following:

Stock market performance
    Unemployment rate
    Interest rates
    Growth in wages
    US dependence on oil
    If those are going to be your units then you should list

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Stock market performance
    Unemployment rate
    Interest rates
    Growth in wages
    US dependence on oil
    I am not bullish on the state of your nation being outstanding.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

I am not convinced you can walk and chew gum at the same time. Take this past week for example. This was the week where Trump's nominee would be put on full display for all Americans to see how awful they are. Instead Trump has the media focusing on Golden Showers and Congressman Lewis. The vast majority are completely distracted while these nominees emerg unscathed. Stop walking for a second and chew the damn gum.
    It is MLK day so the focus on Lewis in regards to Trump makes sense. It will pass by tomorrow. You obviously don't think it's a big deal that the future president may have been compromised by a foreign government but others do.

I heard plenty in the media about the terrible confirmation hearings going on this week. But there is only so many hours in the day to cover the train wreck this whole administration is and is going to be. And the picks will go through no matter how bad they are because republicans have majority rule now....we can only hold them accountable (or try to) as they fuck up, which they surely will.
  • Options
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

It is MLK day so the focus on Lewis in regards to Trump makes sense. It will pass by tomorrow. You obviously don't think it's a big deal that the future president may have been compromised by a foreign government but others do.

I heard plenty in the media about the terrible confirmation hearings going on this week. But there is only so many hours in the day to cover the train wreck this whole administration is and is going to be. And the picks will go through no matter how bad they are because republicans have majority rule now....we can only hold them accountable (or try to) as they fuck up, which they surely will.
    I do think it is a big deal that a future president might be compromised by a foreign government...that's why I was against Hillary.

http://www.newsweek.com/dont-kid-yourself-donald-trump-winning-542660
  • Options
    Let's all worship false prophets:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/15/politics/john-brennan-cia-donald-trump/index.html

Good luck with this guy at the helm.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Maybe he'd have no problem testifying under oath before a congressional investigative committee or the FBI's solicitor general? Nothing to hide right? No there, there?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/15/politics/mike-pence-flynn-trump-russia-contacts/index.html

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I see no problem with this. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-cia-press-corps-1.3936917
    "So no one is moving out of the White House. That is the White House, where you can fit four times the number of people in the press conference, allowing more press, more coverage from all over the country ... That's what we're talking about."

On CBS' Face the Nation, vice-president-elect Mike Pence said there was a "tremendous" amount of interest in the incoming administration.
    "The interest of the team is to make sure that we accommodate the broadest number of people who are interested and media from around the country and around the world," Pence said.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

dignin said:

For many years our country has been divided, angry and untrusting. Many say it will never change, the hatred is too deep. IT WILL CHANGE!!!!

...he says a day after going after Congressman Lewis.
    His whole campaign was divisive, angry and untrusting.
    Agreed. The guy has literaly mocked or degraded a military POW, a gold star family, the entire intelligence community and a civil rights icon who is a sitting member of congress.

Sad thing is, that's just scratching the surface. Yet sixty million people don't see those as a problem. It's mind boggling.
    They'll see it if it's black skin color, a vagina and a D next to their name on the ballot.
This discussion has been closed.