President Elect Trump

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

And how will this shithead react when North Korea or China starts fucking with him? If he is stupid enough to attack a civil rights icon I can't imagine how he'll react to troop movements or military challenges. It's kind of scary.

North Korea and China has been "fucking with you" for the last 8 years. This is continuation of "scary" and not something that has just appeared on election day. Trump supporters understand this and aren't under the false impression that we are in for good times. The hope is that a change "might" correct things. Mattis's senate testimony on the state of the world is the "scary". It is the fact that you have all been asleep for the "scary" is why Trump was necessary.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not only would most trump supporters be unable to locate china and North Korea on a map, they're completely clueless to the geopolitical machinations of those two nations and their relationship, or lack thereof, with the United States. China has been fucking with "us" since 1948.

Into the breach!!! My goodness.
    Right...all completely clueless to the refined thinking of the AMT and the advanced intellects of those in power for the last 8 years. The state of the world is in such great condition that these Trump no-nothings couldn't possibly appreciate. The World is on the brink of peace and harmony unless Trump hands everything over to Russia of course or unless he takes another phone call from Taiwan.
    Did I say all? Your reading comprehension is at a 2nd grade level, Herr professor.
    Ok...so not "all" but just "most". "Most" cannot appreciate how amazing the state of the world is right now thanks to the last administration. You set those "most" right Halifax.
    Democracy is messy, herr professor. The world has always been in a state of disarray, always has been and always will be as long as humans are around. Care to name an 8 year period where the world was full of peace and love that you so desire and seem to think trump will bring to bear, compassion or no? Care to use some standard unit of measure when you make your claim? Or maybe you need to retreat to your safe space and play with your sand table?
    It is I who am making the point that the world is in disarray and that has gotten worse. It is I who am making the point that the status quo of the last 8 years was naive and will not do. The rest of you just laugh. "Most" of the AMT doesn't care about China, or Russia, or North Korea, or ISIS etc...for "most" of the AMT the biggest threat is always this year's republican. The left and the democratic party are not those who take threats seriously...it's always just haha, and lol, and the 80's called asking for their foreign policy back. This is why Trump was necessary...even if there is no guarantee that he will be successful. Trump will at least be someone who acknowledges the problems that exist. I had my doubts but his appointments of Mattis, Pompeo, Kelly, Flynn and Tillerson alleviate my concerns. His supporters get this.
    Herr professor, you started out your rant by claiming that "most Trump supporters understand this. " Now you claim that most of the AMT doesn't care unless they subscribe to your neocon view. Trump supporters are asking for their foreign policy back? As it relates to China and North Korea? That's rich. Obama doesn't take threats seriously? Have been reading JC's rants about bombs dropping down or deportation numbers. Did you see that there are US troops in Poland now? And you put your faith in a president elect who thinks he doesn't need a PDB? You put your faith in a man who publicly, via twitter no less, denigrated our nation's national security apparatus? You put your faith in a man who is likely owned by Putin? Trump doesn't have a clue what the problems are, never mind address them. Unless you consider tweets and chest thumping and rhetoric addressing.

Because "you" say it, doesn't make it so. But in 5 more days you can own it all. And I'll remind you of that in the shit storm that is sure to come.
    And you put your faith in a man who broke years of protocol and spoke with the leader of Taiwan, not understanding the ramifications of such a break. And then tweeted about it. Nothing like poking the Chinese to make the world safer before you even take office no less.
    Those ramifactions are understood and I consider it to be brilliant. China has been doing the "poking" in the South China Sea over the last 8 years. It is time to "poke" back.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Latest tweet https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
    For many years our country has been divided, angry and untrusting. Many say it will never change, the hatred is too deep. IT WILL CHANGE!!!!

...he says a day after going after Congressman Lewis.
    Congressman Lewis has been calling republicans racists for years. He did it to McCain. He did it to the Tea Party. The list is endless. To paraphrase someone else "Just because he was abused by Democrats 50 years ago doesn't mean he gets to call every republican a racist today". That game is over and done with.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Congressman John Lewis, race weapon

Trump racist, race weapon
    Trump sexist, gender weapon

Bernie Bro, gender weapon

Obama boy, gender weapon

Notice a pattern here???
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

And how will this shithead react when North Korea or China starts fucking with him? If he is stupid enough to attack a civil rights icon I can't imagine how he'll react to troop movements or military challenges. It's kind of scary.

North Korea and China has been "fucking with you" for the last 8 years. This is continuation of "scary" and not something that has just appeared on election day. Trump supporters understand this and aren't under the false impression that we are in for good times. The hope is that a change "might" correct things. Mattis's senate testimony on the state of the world is the "scary". It is the fact that you have all been asleep for the "scary" is why Trump was necessary.

Not only would most trump supporters be unable to locate china and North Korea on a map, they're completely clueless to the geopolitical machinations of those two nations and their relationship, or lack thereof, with the United States. China has been fucking with "us" since 1948.

Right...all completely clueless to the refined thinking of the AMT and the advanced intellects of those in power for the last 8 years. The state of the world is in such great condition that these Trump no-nothings couldn't possibly appreciate. The World is on the brink of peace and harmony unless Trump hands everything over to Russia of course or unless he takes another phone call from Taiwan.
    Did I say all? Your reading comprehension is at a 2nd grade level, Herr professor.
    Ok...so not "all" but just "most". "Most" cannot appreciate how amazing the state of the world is right now thanks to the last administration. You set those "most" right Halifax.
    Democracy is messy, herr professor. The world has always been in a state of disarray, always has been and always will be as long as humans are around. Care to name an 8 year period where the world was full of peace and love that you so desire and seem to think trump will bring to bear, compassion or no? Care to use some standard unit of measure when you make your claim? Or maybe you need to retreat to your safe space and play with your sand table?
    It is I who am making the point that the world is in disarray and that has gotten worse. It is I who am making the point that the status quo of the last 8 years was naive and will not do. The rest of you just laugh. "Most" of the AMT doesn't care about China, or Russia, or North Korea, or ISIS etc...for "most" of the AMT the biggest threat is always this year's republican. The left and the democratic party are not those who take threats seriously...it's always just haha, and lol, and the 80's called asking for their foreign policy back. This is why Trump was necessary...even if there is no guarantee that he will be successful. Trump will at least be someone who acknowledges the problems that exist. I had my doubts but his appointments of Mattis, Pompeo, Kelly, Flynn and Tillerson alleviate my concerns. His supporters get this.
    Herr professor, you started out your rant by claiming that "most Trump supporters understand this. " Now you claim that most of the AMT doesn't care unless they subscribe to your neocon view. Trump supporters are asking for their foreign policy back? As it relates to China and North Korea? That's rich. Obama doesn't take threats seriously? Have been reading JC's rants about bombs dropping down or deportation numbers. Did you see that there are US troops in Poland now? And you put your faith in a president elect who thinks he doesn't need a PDB? You put your faith in a man who publicly, via twitter no less, denigrated our nation's national security apparatus? You put your faith in a man who is likely owned by Putin? Trump doesn't have a clue what the problems are, never mind address them. Unless you consider tweets and chest thumping and rhetoric addressing.

Because "you" say it, doesn't make it so. But in 5 more days you can own it all. And I'll remind you of that in the shit storm that is sure to come.
    How can our nation's intelligence agencies be any more denigrated then by a Twitter troll?

https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819010155169902593
    I think it's you being trolled by 4chan. But I would expect nothing less from a Trump voter. Keep up the great work!!
    You doubting the story? Pick the PJ charity and amount.

I will save you the trouble. You can still donate though.

4Chan Claim About Inventing Trump Pissgate Report Is Complete Bullshit [Update]

Could anyone be gullible or desperate enough to believe a single amateur had hoaxed the CIA with bad intel?

http://gizmodo.com/4chan-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

The shit storm has been here for years.
    When exactly did it start? And while you ponder that question, why don't you remind all of us clueless AMT posters when it was exactly that America wasn't great?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Yeah and an idiot like Trump hasn't been in charge.

It's pretty apparent that he can be trolled very easily. No other Pres before him was like that.
    It is the opposite. He is easily trolling the media and the left. The meltdown grows larger every day...beyond my wildest imagination. You all keep looking at the squirrel while the real work gets done behind the scenes.
    Agreed. The real work is getting done behind the scenes. All calls go through Mike Pence. Mike Pence makes all substantive press statements. Trump is the distracting figurehead while Pence and Ryan push through their radically conservative agenda. People need to ignore Trump and pay attention to where the real damage will be done.
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

How can our nation's intelligence agencies be any more denigrated then by a Twitter troll?

I think it's you being trolled by 4chan. But I would expect nothing less from a Trump voter. Keep up the great work!!

Could anyone be gullible or desperate enough to believe a single amateur had hoaxed the CIA with bad intel?

http://gizmodo.com/4chan-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589
    Offer stands! Any takers?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,424
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

It's pretty apparent that he can be trolled very easily. No other Pres before him was like that.
    It is the opposite. He is easily trolling the media and the left. The meltdown grows larger every day...beyond my wildest imagination. You all keep looking at the squirrel while the real work gets done behind the scenes.
    Yeah...right
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

And you put your faith in a man who broke years of protocol and spoke with the leader of Taiwan, not understanding the ramifications of such a break. And then tweeted about it. Nothing like poking the Chinese to make the world safer before you even take office no less.
    Those ramifactions are understood and I consider it to be brilliant. China has been doing the "poking" in the South China Sea over the last 8 years. It is time to "poke" back.
    And Obama hasn't done a thing, right? Oooooooooooo, "poking" the South China Sea! DEFCON 5!!!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Aren't you the one who still believes there is a pedophile ring run by Hillary out of a pizza shop in DC?

On that note, I have some business deals you may be interested in, big money fast....I only need a little money up front...I promise it will make all your wildest dreams come true.
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Aren't you the one who still believes there is a pedophile ring run by Hillary out of a pizza shop in DC?

On that note, I have some business deals you may be interested in, big money fast....I only need a little money up front...I promise it will make all your wildest dreams come true.
    I'm the one that repeatedly stated categorically thats exactly what's it's not, but you can go ahead for whatever reason(???!!!) and stick to your version.

So tell me, do you fancy tomatoe sauce mozzarella cheese on baked dough?
    https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/congressman-john-lewis-addresses-fbi-employees

Congressman Lewis quoting referencing MLK.

“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’’

Congressman Lewis what have you done for others?
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

I'm the one that repeatedly stated categorically thats exactly what's it's not, but you can go ahead for whatever reason(???!!!) and stick to your version.

Oh, forgive me then. It's hard to keep all these stories and their backers straight.

Maybe you are the one who believes Hillary had all those people murdered?
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Care to post the neocon approach that is so sorely needed? All Trump's tweet did was ratchet the tension. Keep your faith, you're going to need it. Bigly.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/obamas-south-china-sea-strategy-working-16132

Brilliantati©
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Oh, forgive me then. It's hard to keep all these stories and their backers straight.

Hilliary? All those people murdered?

For "character and credibility" sake you probably should quit the accusations and return to topic.
    Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) said in an interview broadcast Sunday that it would be "almost impossible" for him to work with Trump.

Are these words you expect from a civil rights leader, a fighter? This guy says he inspired by MLK?
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    JC29856 said:

“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’’

You're asking a 60's civil rights leader what he has done for others?

The man literally almost died in the name of equality for all.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Hahaha you don't really believe this stuff, do you?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

When you post stuff like this... I just want to challenge you to a rock off.

Give me one chance to rock your socks off.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Hilliary? All those people murdered?

For "character and credibility" sake you probably should quit the accusations and return to topic.
    Just asking questions. No accusations. Sorry to offend you.

Back on this train wreck.

CIA head John Brennan warns Trump to watch his tongue

"I think Mr Trump has to understand that absolving Russia of various actions that it's taken in the past number of years is a road that he, I think, needs to be very, very careful about moving down," he said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38630016

JC29856 said:

Who almost killed him?

Last I checked it's 2017 and he's been a Congressman for 30 years.
  • "Don't underestimate the guy," Obama said. "He's going to be the 45th president of the United States."
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/in-trump-man-elected-by-americans-is-president-they-ll-get-1.3242123
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Who almost killed him?

You are forgiven, they probably don't have this info on 4chan.

Lewis became nationally known during his prominent role in the Selma to Montgomery marches when, on March 7, 1965 – a day that would become known as "Bloody Sunday" – Lewis and fellow activist Hosea Williams led over 600 marchers across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama. At the end of the bridge, they were met by Alabama State Troopers who ordered them to disperse. When the marchers stopped to pray, the police discharged tear gas and mounted troopers charged the demonstrators, beating them with night sticks. Lewis's skull was fractured, but he escaped across the bridge to Brown Chapel, the movement's headquarter church in Selma. Before Lewis could be taken to the hospital, he appeared before the television cameras calling on President Johnson to intervene in Alabama. Lewis bears scars from the incident on his head that are still visible today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(Georgia_politician)#Civil_rights_activism

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Who almost killed him?

Lewis became nationally known during his prominent role in the Selma to Montgomery marches when, on March 7, 1965 – a day that would become known as "Bloody Sunday" – Lewis and fellow activist Hosea Williams led over 600 marchers across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama. At the end of the bridge, they were met by Alabama State Troopers who ordered them to disperse. When the marchers stopped to pray, the police discharged tear gas and mounted troopers charged the demonstrators, beating them with night sticks. Lewis's skull was fractured, but he escaped across the bridge to Brown Chapel, the movement's headquarter church in Selma. Before Lewis could be taken to the hospital, he appeared before the television cameras calling on President Johnson to intervene in Alabama. Lewis bears scars from the incident on his head that are still visible today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(Georgia_politician)#Civil_rights_activism

The quote is nice, but doesn't answer the question? Who tried to kill Lewis? The police? State troopers? On whose orders?
  • dignin said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Who almost killed him?

Just another well educated trump supporter, I guess?

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Who almost killed him?

The quote is nice, but doesn't answer the question? Who tried to kill Lewis? The police? State troopers? On whose orders?
    Whoa.....too many questions, we best get back on topic....I might get offended.

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Who almost killed him?

Who needs journalism (fake news) and history (highly overated and fake) when you got 4chan as your source. It is Trumps world afterall.

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Who almost killed him?

Have the answer?
    edited January 2017
    dignin said:

JC29856 said:

dignin said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Who almost killed him?

Whoa.....too many questions, we best get back on topic....I might get offended.
    Let's stay on this topic....who ordered state troopers to brutalize pettus bridge civil rights protesters?
    Post edited by JC29856 on
    edited January 2017
    I think h2m and dignin are going Phil Collins on the drum kit.....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zzau_genesis-no-reply-at-all_music
    Post edited by JC29856 on
This discussion has been closed.