Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited January 2017

I'm thinking that something big is going to break right before or on the 20th.

Either the Tom Arnold tape or something from Russia.

You do know what today is, right? Time for Jason Voorhees to make America great again. Trump and his cabinet are Terry Kiser from part 7.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179
    PJPOWER said:

http://www.someecards.com/news/politics/donald-trump-aj-benza-howard-stern-russia-2001/

hmmmmm.....

Trump: I assume A.J.’s clean. I hope he’s clean.

Benza: Meanwhile, he bangs Russian people…

Stern: Russian people?

Trump: Who are you talking about, Russian people, A.J.? I don’t know anything.

Benza: He used to call me when I was a columnist and say, “I was just in Russia, the girls have no morals, you gotta get out there.” [Trump’s] out of his mind.
    "Somecards launched in 2006 as a uniquely voiced ecard site, and has grown into one of the most widely shared and trusted humor brands on the Web. Every day our team of writers creates new ecards, articles, and original content, resulting in over 500MM monthly views on our site and in social media. We also make some of the Web's most engaging and successful branded advertising programs, which you can learn more about here. Thanks for reading this entire paragraph!"

Yeah...I'll pass
    http://www.gq.com/story/howard-stern-donald-trump-russia-brag

audio link here...still in denial?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,146

PJPOWER said:

http://www.someecards.com/news/politics/donald-trump-aj-benza-howard-stern-russia-2001/

hmmmmm.....

Benza: He used to call me when I was a columnist and say, “I was just in Russia, the girls have no morals, you gotta get out there.” [Trump’s] out of his mind.
    "Somecards launched in 2006 as a uniquely voiced ecard site, and has grown into one of the most widely shared and trusted humor brands on the Web. Every day our team of writers creates new ecards, articles, and original content, resulting in over 500MM monthly views on our site and in social media. We also make some of the Web's most engaging and successful branded advertising programs, which you can learn more about here. Thanks for reading this entire paragraph!"

Yeah...I'll pass

I saw the video on facebook. word for word, that is what he said.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    This could nullify trump opposition! Dems GOP media even intel folks. We've gone back in time.

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,742
    How will it nullify trump opposition? Obama is doing this to bring trump down.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    JC29856 said:

benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

i

As a student of history like you fanch is I'm sure well aware, until about 1900 the Democrats were considered the conservative party and Republicans were the progressive party.

What about today's Republican Party makes you of the belief that they would champion causes of equality for minoroties or women? Hell, we can't even get them to agree to the belief that a woman should be paid equally as a man for equal work.

So please continue telling us how minorities and women have their freedoms because of conservative ideas present in today's Republican Party.

jeffbr said:

Donald Trump Actually Just Ended His News Conference By Saying ‘You’re Fired’

The parting words, which were also his signature catch phrase during his time as host of “Celebrity Apprentice,” came in the context of Trump discussing his plan to have his two eldest sons run his business ventures while he’s president.

“I hope at the end of eight years I’ll come back and I’ll say, ‘Oh, you did a good job,’” he said. “Otherwise, if they do a bad job, I’ll say ...”

At that exact moment, the president-elect pulled out a finger gun and said, “You’re fired.”

And with that, his first press conference in six months was over.

good god what a fucking buffoon.
    It's mind-blowing how many people support this guy. Common sense & critical thinking are a thing of the past.
    it isn't really. remember GWB? he was not only elected but REELECTED by the same people.
    Trump recognized the post-truth era quickly and unapologetically managed his campaign accordingly. Trump's opportunity existed almost exclusively because of the sleazy and incestuous world of Washington, big money, and the mainstream media, who have been colluding to manufacture news, policies, and collective opinions where serving themselves was the goal, and serving the public was incidental. This kind of nefarious behaviour trained the American population not to think and not to care (because they couldn't do anything about it anyways). People were willing to, in stages, reduce their engagement for a few reasons: mental laziness leaving them susceptible to undue thought control, or a reluctance or incapacity to unify to lay down the ground ethical rules for what should and shouldn't be tolerated by government, corporation, and media (which you could effectively aggregate into one group since they help each other so exclusively and wholly) to the pathetically low point of engagement we see today.

Today, when awakened by the crude but often correct rhetoric by Trump (particularly when analyzing the ineffectual nature of current-state media and government at being agents of change), people have begun to realize how complacent they had become. Clinton embodied everything that complacency encapsulated. There's something about seeing that a vote is effectively useless at driving change, that produces anger and rage, replacing reason and logic (so much so that Trump could point fingers at nefarious actions, and that resonated far more than the fact that he partakes in the same nefarious actions). The populace was then left with a few choices, and I'm guessing that split was something like this: complacent citizens who don't believe change is realistic with either candidate, choose Clinton. Everyone else, choose Trump. Of course, there were the ones who found both unpalatable, and didn't vote. I'm really not sure the inner dialogue went further than that in most cases. As for the "deplorables", Trump clearly subscribes to the "no press is bad press" train of thought (and clearly with good reason), so the best way to do that is a grassroots effort to hijack megaphones, which don't concern themselves with what spews out of them - just that it's loud. When Trump effectively refused to disavow David Duke of the KKK, the KKK became a megaphone sending pro-Trump messages. Extremists are particularly great at bearing megaphones - they are used to screaming loudly to ensure that their messages are heard.

Democracy gives the intelligent and the not-so-intelligent, the critical thinkers and the not-so-critical thinkers, equal ability to elect. It stands to reason, then, that a proper democracy needs to convert the not-so-intelligent, the not-so-critical thinkers, or the people who fall under both - into intelligent, critical thinkers, in order to hold elected officials accountable, and to ensure that further elected officials are elected for the right reasons. This is an uphill battle when the systems (political, social, economic, legal) are designed to make not-so-critical thinkers out of as many as possible, and I wish I could see a light at the end of a tunnel, but I honestly can't think of a road that doesn't lead to destruction, when factoring in our fatal human flaws of greed and selfishness. If there is a way, it must start with tremendous education reform.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++not sure why its doing that, me below

Nice post for sure, in reference to your last thought paragraph: Which group do you think better helps those that are un-intelligent or those that find it difficult to think critically?
    a. the group that only questions or points out what they see wrong with their opposing political party
    b. the group that questions government, politics, both partys in general, regardless of their political party affiliation or leanings

The problem specifically that I see in todays climate, which has been going on for years now, is that people do not criticize, question, or point out what is wrong with their own political parties or representatives. Democrats dont hold democrats accountable and republicans dont hold republicans accountable, they just point fingers at each other. Actually, its much worse then not holding their own party accountable, they go so far as to make excuses and defend actions that are in direct contrast to their beliefs leanings.
    No better example then wars bombs between Bush Obama.

• Options
    edited January 2017

Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

i

As a student of history like you fanch is I'm sure well aware, until about 1900 the Democrats were considered the conservative party and Republicans were the progressive party.

What about today's Republican Party makes you of the belief that they would champion causes of equality for minoroties or women? Hell, we can't even get them to agree to the belief that a woman should be paid equally as a man for equal work.

So please continue telling us how minorities and women have their freedoms because of conservative ideas present in today's Republican Party.

jeffbr said:

The parting words, which were also his signature catch phrase during his time as host of “Celebrity Apprentice,” came in the context of Trump discussing his plan to have his two eldest sons run his business ventures while he’s president.

“I hope at the end of eight years I’ll come back and I’ll say, ‘Oh, you did a good job,’” he said. “Otherwise, if they do a bad job, I’ll say ...”

At that exact moment, the president-elect pulled out a finger gun and said, “You’re fired.”

It's mind-blowing how many people support this guy. Common sense & critical thinking are a thing of the past.
    it isn't really. remember GWB? he was not only elected but REELECTED by the same people.
    Trump recognized the post-truth era quickly and unapologetically managed his campaign accordingly. Trump's opportunity existed almost exclusively because of the sleazy and incestuous world of Washington, big money, and the mainstream media, who have been colluding to manufacture news, policies, and collective opinions where serving themselves was the goal, and serving the public was incidental. This kind of nefarious behaviour trained the American population not to think and not to care (because they couldn't do anything about it anyways). People were willing to, in stages, reduce their engagement for a few reasons: mental laziness leaving them susceptible to undue thought control, or a reluctance or incapacity to unify to lay down the ground ethical rules for what should and shouldn't be tolerated by government, corporation, and media (which you could effectively aggregate into one group since they help each other so exclusively and wholly) to the pathetically low point of engagement we see today.

Today, when awakened by the crude but often correct rhetoric by Trump (particularly when analyzing the ineffectual nature of current-state media and government at being agents of change), people have begun to realize how complacent they had become. Clinton embodied everything that complacency encapsulated. There's something about seeing that a vote is effectively useless at driving change, that produces anger and rage, replacing reason and logic (so much so that Trump could point fingers at nefarious actions, and that resonated far more than the fact that he partakes in the same nefarious actions). The populace was then left with a few choices, and I'm guessing that split was something like this: complacent citizens who don't believe change is realistic with either candidate, choose Clinton. Everyone else, choose Trump. Of course, there were the ones who found both unpalatable, and didn't vote. I'm really not sure the inner dialogue went further than that in most cases. As for the "deplorables", Trump clearly subscribes to the "no press is bad press" train of thought (and clearly with good reason), so the best way to do that is a grassroots effort to hijack megaphones, which don't concern themselves with what spews out of them - just that it's loud. When Trump effectively refused to disavow David Duke of the KKK, the KKK became a megaphone sending pro-Trump messages. Extremists are particularly great at bearing megaphones - they are used to screaming loudly to ensure that their messages are heard.

Democracy gives the intelligent and the not-so-intelligent, the critical thinkers and the not-so-critical thinkers, equal ability to elect. It stands to reason, then, that a proper democracy needs to convert the not-so-intelligent, the not-so-critical thinkers, or the people who fall under both - into intelligent, critical thinkers, in order to hold elected officials accountable, and to ensure that further elected officials are elected for the right reasons. This is an uphill battle when the systems (political, social, economic, legal) are designed to make not-so-critical thinkers out of as many as possible, and I wish I could see a light at the end of a tunnel, but I honestly can't think of a road that doesn't lead to destruction, when factoring in our fatal human flaws of greed and selfishness. If there is a way, it must start with tremendous education reform.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++not sure why its doing that, me below

Nice post for sure, in reference to your last thought paragraph: Which group do you think better helps those that are un-intelligent or those that find it difficult to think critically?
    a. the group that only questions or points out what they see wrong with their opposing political party
    b. the group that questions government, politics, both partys in general, regardless of their political party affiliation or leanings

The problem specifically that I see in todays climate, which has been going on for years now, is that people do not criticize, question, or point out what is wrong with their own political parties or representatives. Democrats dont hold democrats accountable and republicans dont hold republicans accountable, they just point fingers at each other. Actually, its much worse then not holding their own party accountable, they go so far as to make excuses and defend actions that are in direct contrast to their beliefs leanings.

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

vaggar99 said:

everyone thinks Trump is disgusting for allowing people to pee on his face. I would say he's pretty smart. you see urine is known to be good for the eyes. no joke. as a child, i remember an eye doctor (in a foreign country) once gave me a small cup in the shape/size of an eyeball. guess what was supposed to go in the cup? 20/20 vision baby.

This post deserves its own thread.
    i wish i knew how to actually get the images to show directly on the thread, this ones classic, to me at least. the cup looked just like this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3u9vV5Og1DNcW00XzVQblo1NU0
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,476
    Free said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:

benjs said:

vaggar99 said:

i

jeffbr said:

Ok you & JC have all the answers so can you let us know how you go about dismantling of all the shortcomings of our government , we have the incoming administration that most feel is not on track to work for all the population ! I'm not sure how we get to the promised land ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Good news, Flo Rida is going to perform at the inauguration. It's only costing the Trump team $1 million.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2017

PJPOWER said:

hmmmmm.....

Yeah...I'll pass

Denial? I've stated several times that the dude is a dirt bag, I just thought it was funny that someone who rags on others for their news sources would link to a news article from an ecard site...
  • Options
    Latest tweet speech by President Trump https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

All of my Cabinet nominee are looking good and doing a great job. I want them to be themselves and express their own thoughts, not mine!
    It now turns out that the phony allegations against me were put together by my political opponents and a failed spy afraid of being sued.Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives, both Democrats and Republicans - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists. Probably released by "Intelligence" even knowing there is no proof, and never will be. My people will have a full report on hacking within 90 days! What are Hillary Clinton's people complaining about with respect to the F.B.I. Based on the information they had she should never have been allowed to run - guilty as hell. They were VERY nice to her. She lost because she campaigned in the wrong states - no enthusiasm! The "Unaffordable" Care Act will soon be history! A beautiful funeral today for a real NYC hero, Detective Steven McDonald. Our law enforcement community has my complete and total support.
  • Options

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/01/13/trump-meets-with-princeton-physicist-who-says-global-warming-is-good-for-us/?utm_term=.c0bb774b4c25
    In 2015 Senate testimony, Happer argued that the “benefits that more [carbon dioxide] brings from increased agricultural yields and modest warming far outweigh any harm.”
  • Options

All of my Cabinet nominee are looking good and doing a great job. I want them to be themselves and express their own thoughts, not mine!
    It now turns out that the phony allegations against me were put together by my political opponents and a failed spy afraid of being sued.Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives, both Democrats and Republicans - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists. Probably released by "Intelligence" even knowing there is no proof, and never will be. My people will have a full report on hacking within 90 days! What are Hillary Clinton's people complaining about with respect to the F.B.I. Based on the information they had she should never have been allowed to run - guilty as hell. They were VERY nice to her. She lost because she campaigned in the wrong states - no enthusiasm! The "Unaffordable" Care Act will soon be history! A beautiful funeral today for a real NYC hero, Detective Steven McDonald. Our law enforcement community has my complete and total support.

This guy needs help. There is something seriously wrong with him. I've never seen any candidate in any level of government have such a fascination with an opponent after defeating them in an election.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,342

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/01/13/trump-meets-with-princeton-physicist-who-says-global-warming-is-good-for-us/?utm_term=.c0bb774b4c25
    In 2015 Senate testimony, Happer argued that the “benefits that more [carbon dioxide] brings from increased agricultural yields and modest warming far outweigh any harm.”

Excuse me while I vomit. What about the UV rays from tanning booths? Does the orangeness outweigh the negatives?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,304

This guy needs help. There is something seriously wrong with him. I've never seen any candidate in any level of government have such a fascination with an opponent after defeating them in an election.
    who calls a funeral beautiful?
  • Options
    Class Act. ACA repealed with NOTHING, not even ideas, to replace it. And to think people vote for these politicians to make such a stupid decision.

We get who we voted for!
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,342
    pjhawks said:

I've heard that before. Not uncommon.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Free said:

Class Act. ACA repealed with NOTHING, not even ideas, to replace it. And to think people vote for these politicians to make such a stupid decision.

We get who we voted for!

lol lol yep we are all in this together ! Please tell me you thought that they had a plan all ready to go ..
    It's the Wild West mentality shoot 1st ask ? Later ... This is what will be for the next 4yrs lol
  • Options
    My guess is that his coke habit is his way of self-medicating his Attention Deficit Disorder.
  • Options

My guess is that his coke habit is his way of self-medicating his Attention Deficit Disorder.

Yeah he looks and talks like his on Coke this Bafoon has more ghosts in his closet than all of congress put together lol we have a total maniac driving this country off a cliff !!
  • Options
    I didn't know this.
    This wasn’t Trump’s first presidential run. In 2000, he won the California presidential primary for the Reform Party and called Oprah Winfrey his ideal running mate.

• Options
    You weren't born yet.
  • Options

I didn't know this.
    This wasn’t Trump’s first presidential run. In 2000, he won the California presidential primary for the Reform Party and called Oprah Winfrey his ideal running mate.

There's a lot you don't know about your Bafoon don't worry it will all come out !
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    tbergs said:

pjhawks said:

I've heard that before. Not uncommon.
    Yeah, like a beautiful tribute to the person who everyone is there to mourn and honour. Seems like a perfectly lovely adjective to use for a funeral to me.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

You weren't born yet.

?
  • Options

I didn't know this.

There's a lot you don't know about your Bafoon don't worry it will all come out !
    What's wrong w/ this fact? It shows President Trump has political experience.
  • Options
    Are you sure "experience" is the word you're searching for there? Being an outsider candidate of a small party 17 years ago doesn't gain you experience points.
This discussion has been closed.