President Elect Trump

Comments

• Please for the love of the sweet baby muslin wrapped Jesus, read the remarks column on the right. It's gold Jer, gold!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    Another trump supporter.....

https://youtu.be/OR2DjKYf8uA
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    That woman made an ass of herself... the woman she was attacking handled herself with class and grace

I would have asked the woman if she was Native American, if not shut the fuck up, because it's time to shut these morons down
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited December 2016
    BS44325 said:

started out with $1,000,000 and is now worth billion'$........bigly very bigly, owns more real-estate than anybody on this forum Eddie included
    and pulled a win on the presidential election although you guy's said it was IMPOSSIBLE (because the poll's said so lol) are people that upset and whinny that they will stoop to levels they once said is below themselves and said only Trump supporters would do things like that ? I think it's high time people start acting like they expected Trump supporters to act .......oh wait it's different now right ???
    bottom line we won so get over it. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

we said it was impossible because we admittedly underestimated the hate and fear in the underbelly of america. we also understimated the sheer apathy of americans who don't vote. and I firmly believe you will regret your choice, very very bigly.

I always marvel at children who say "we" won when it comes to their political pick and gloat like a 5 year old. Never once when my poltical pick won did I take any sort of credit and say "we" won. so juvenile.
    btw man what you underestimated was the American people and you all (ya'll) over estimated Hillary's ability to campaign and reach the
    working class Americans she needed to win, Trumps speeches always included " you the American people" where she and Obama always talked as if they knew what was good for us and their ideas were what America needed.

but to be honest I thought she had enough corruption in her corner to buy this election ..and apparently so did she judging by all the
    money(million'$) that was spent on victory merchandise.

Dude she won the popular vote
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Firstly... makes no sense.

Secondly... scary actually. This isn't a tuff talking idiot on the MT... its the POTUS.

This tweet is actually brilliant.
    Only for his followers !
    No. It is not directed at his followers. It is directed at those who have been increasing military readiness over the last 8 years.
    Only you & the Trumpsters think it's brilliant .. That's what I meant to post
    Well we are the ones that are concerned about the absence of American leadership over the last 8 years and the negative consequences of weakness.
    Translation: concerned about the absence of American 18-25 year olds being sent to solve the world's problems so you can sit on your couch and feel like a strong happy American

I prefer to keep our kids home & healthy, but you are more than welcome to sign up
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    edited December 2016

If Trump would only cock his ball cap off to the side, droop his draws and show some boxers and walk out on stage with a mic going, "wiki, wiki, wiki," might I get on board the Trumptraintastic. Being a realist, realist, realist, living in reality, I'll have to wait and see what Ben Carson does with HUD. Why? Because he's a man of great accomplishment, true, appointed to a position that he himself stated that he wasn't qualified for. Because being a brain surgeon is so much like running a federal agency with thousands of employees. Don't forget to scrub, scrub, scrub Ben!!!

don't worry, T. paid for everyone in his cabinet to have a 30 day trial to Netflix. They have a show called House of Cards that tutors people on how to run the White House. We live in an enlightened age folks. Stop being so cynical
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

started out with $1,000,000 and is now worth billion'$........bigly very bigly, owns more real-estate than anybody on this forum Eddie included
    and pulled a win on the presidential election although you guy's said it was IMPOSSIBLE (because the poll's said so lol) are people that upset and whinny that they will stoop to levels they once said is below themselves and said only Trump supporters would do things like that ? I think it's high time people start acting like they expected Trump supporters to act .......oh wait it's different now right ???

we said it was impossible because we admittedly underestimated the hate and fear in the underbelly of america. we also understimated the sheer apathy of americans who don't vote. and I firmly believe you will regret your choice, very very bigly.

I always marvel at children who say "we" won when it comes to their political pick and gloat like a 5 year old. Never once when my poltical pick won did I take any sort of credit and say "we" won. so juvenile.
    btw man what you underestimated was the American people and you all (ya'll) over estimated Hillary's ability to campaign and reach the
    working class Americans she needed to win, Trumps speeches always included " you the American people" where she and Obama always talked as if they knew what was good for us and their ideas were what America needed.

but to be honest I thought she had enough corruption in her corner to buy this election ..and apparently so did she judging by all the

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Secondly... scary actually. This isn't a tuff talking idiot on the MT... its the POTUS.

Only for his followers !
    No. It is not directed at his followers. It is directed at those who have been increasing military readiness over the last 8 years.
    Well we are the ones that are concerned about the absence of American leadership over the last 8 years and the negative consequences of weakness.
    lol weakness in what sense please enlighten us , Trumpsters are on hate steroids !
    You don't have the capacity to be enlightened.
    lol and you do I'd rather be deaf dumb & blind then to be enlightened by someone such as your self , specially you being a Bafoon supporter take up Russian you'll need it !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Another trump supporter.....

https://youtu.be/OR2DjKYf8uA

Gross.

Not that it warranted the attention that they got... did they jump the line? Did that prompt the attack? If they did... I'm okay with calling them out- but not in a racist, god fearing, gun loving, Trump gushing, hillbilly rant.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Only for his followers !
    lol weakness in what sense please enlighten us , Trumpsters are on hate steroids !
    lol and you do I'd rather be deaf dumb & blind then to be enlightened by someone such as your self , specially you being a Bafoon supporter take up Russian you'll need it !
    This is my point. This forum which happens to be a mirror of the progressive left is currently in "rage" mode and there is no telling how long it will last. It is a waste of time for Trump or anybody else for that matter to try to enlighten those who would "rather be deaf, dumb and blind". It should be full steam ahead on recalibrating foreign policy without any bending toward the middle. Like soldiers in the winter's night with a vow to defend no retreat baby no surrender.
  • The problem is that both sides are being total fucking hypocrites in regards to how to treat the executive office.
    Republicans feel Trump deserves support from both parties and a cooperative Congress when, in fact, they've denied President Obama any sort of respect since before he was inaugurated.
    Democrats, after 8 years of saying the Republucans refuse to work with Obama, are now the ones talking impeachment and making sure Trump doesn't succeed.
    It's ridiculous.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    edited December 2016
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Only for his followers !
    This is my point. This forum which happens to be a mirror of the progressive left is currently in "rage" mode and there is no telling how long it will last. It is a waste of time for Trump or anybody else for that matter to try to enlighten those who would "rather be deaf, dumb and blind". It should be full steam ahead on recalibrating foreign policy without any bending toward the middle. Like soldiers in the winter's night with a vow to defend no retreat baby no surrender.
    Ok i can understand that , I'm not enraged by Bafoon as much as I'm dumbfounded that he will govern for 4 yrs I hope for all our sakes he will learn fast and prove everyone one wrong again me included ...
    I'll start calling him president once he starts being presidential , because I don't want him to start acting like a president the job doesn't call for an actor !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

The problem is that both sides are being total fucking hypocrites in regards to how to treat the executive office.
    Republicans feel Trump deserves support from both parties and a cooperative Congress when, in fact, they've denied President Obama any sort of respect since before he was inaugurated.
    Democrats, after 8 years of saying the Republucans refuse to work with Obama, are now the ones talking impeachment and making sure Trump doesn't succeed.
    It's ridiculous.

That is not what Republicans are saying...they are completely indifferent to democratic obstruction. Harry Reid essentially removed the filibuster so there is very little 48 democratic senators can do. Top that all off with unfavourable terrain for the democratic party in 2018 and obstruction will almost certainly result in GOP senate pick-ups. Republicans want bold changes immediately while ignoring the current rage on the left.
  • The problem is that both sides are being total fucking hypocrites in regards to how to treat the executive office.
    It's ridiculous.

This is a fairly accurate summary of the current state of affairs.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    As long as the type of partisanship that exists in the US today remains as it is, nothing will ever change. No one on either side truly reaches across the aisle unless its something they can afford to compromise on, i.e: use as a future bargaining chip.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962

The problem is that both sides are being total fucking hypocrites in regards to how to treat the executive office.
    It's ridiculous.

Obama's a centrist Democrat. Your point would be valid if trump was a centrist Republican, but he's not.

It's ridiculous.

Obama's a centrist Democrat. Your point would be valid if trump was a centrist Republican, but he's not.
    lets not forget sexual misconduct and fraud among others
    It's ridiculous.

That's something else. To Republicans, Obama is as left as one can be. I agree that he's a centrist. Trump in the past was considered a centrist as well. It's hard to have a fair gauge since he hasn't governed anything yet. However, he certainly isn't surrounding himself with centrists, so I think we can see where that is headed.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

As long as the type of partisanship that exists in the US today remains as it is, nothing will ever change. No one on either side truly reaches across the aisle unless its something they can afford to compromise on, i.e: use as a future bargaining chip.

KABOOM!!!
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

It's ridiculous.

Obama had 92 days to do whatever Citigroup wanted him to do.

It's ridiculous.

There is nothing about Obama from a policy perspective that is centrist. The whole concept of his centrism is actually an illusion being perpetuated to provide moral standing for his out of the mainstream positions. Obama is far left and the Democratic party followed him over that cliff. The electoral results at all levels of government over the last 8 years is the evidence and it will only get worse once the Dems are forced to wear yesterday's UN abstention in 2018.

This is the new center

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/12/23/daily-202-governors-lead-a-republican-renaissance-in-new-england/585c83ece9b69b36fcfeaf59/?utm_term=.2e03cbf96ccd&wpisrc=nl_daily202&wpmm=1

BS44325 said:

It's ridiculous.

There is nothing about Obama from a policy perspective that is centrist. The whole concept of his centrism is actually an illusion being perpetuated to provide moral standing for his out of the mainstream positions. Obama is far left and the Democratic party followed him over that cliff. The electoral results at all levels of government over the last 8 years is the evidence and it will only get worse once the Dems are forced to wear yesterday's UN abstention in 2018.

This is the new center

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/12/23/daily-202-governors-lead-a-republican-renaissance-in-new-england/585c83ece9b69b36fcfeaf59/?utm_term=.2e03cbf96ccd&wpisrc=nl_daily202&wpmm=1

Election results isn't evidence against the fact that Obama is a centrist. Actual policy shows he's a centrist. It looks like you're suggesting the country is moving to the right based on voting. This is also a poor way to gauge society. Looking at surveys that speak directly with people's attitudes about issues shows we're trending left and has more validity than trying to look at voting to confirm your already made conclusion.

BS44325 said:

It's ridiculous.

This is the new center

Election results isn't evidence against the fact that Obama is a centrist. Actual policy shows he's a centrist. It looks like you're suggesting the country is moving to the right based on voting. This is also a poor way to gauge society. Looking at surveys that speak directly with people's attitudes about issues shows we're trending left and has more validity than trying to look at voting to confirm your already made conclusion.
    The only survey that matters is the one that occurs on election day. Take a look at the red vs blue county map again and ask yourself again if Obama really governed to the center. There isn't a policy position you can name where Obama did not take the path on the left. Was Obamacare a centrist policy? The stimulus package? Immigration? Supreme Court nominees? Environmental policy? Social issues? The abstension at the UN? The list really is endless. You are living in a dream world if you think any of his "actions" on these issues are center and until the democrats embrace that reality then the election day surveys will continue to produce the same results.
  • BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

It's ridiculous.

This is the new center

The only survey that matters is the one that occurs on election day. Take a look at the red vs blue county map again and ask yourself again if Obama really governed to the center. There isn't a policy position you can name where Obama did not take the path on the left. Was Obamacare a centrist policy? The stimulus package? Immigration? Supreme Court nominees? Environmental policy? Social issues? The abstension at the UN? The list really is endless. You are living in a dream world if you think any of his "actions" on these issues are center and until the democrats embrace that reality then the election day surveys will continue to produce the same results.
    Obamacare was the GOP plan. Championed by Mitt Romney in Massachusetts. Romney publicly hoped that Obama would go the route of the individual mandate right up until the time Obama went the route of the individual mandate.

You're really wrong on this one.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

It's ridiculous.

This is the new center

Obamacare was the GOP plan. Championed by Mitt Romney in Massachusetts. Romney publicly hoped that Obama would go the route of the individual mandate right up until the time Obama went the route of the individual mandate.

You keep telling yourself that. At most you can say it was the "Romney Plan" (although he would disagree with you) but Romney was rejected by the GOP in favour of McCain and the entire GOP rejected Obamacare since inception. Romney won the primaries in a weak 2012 field in spite of his healthcare record and not because of it. That record hurt him with the base in the general. There is nothing centrist about a massive government boondoggle. If anything the preelection rise in Obamacare premiums along with the collapse of the exchanges cemented Trump's victory prior to Comey.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    edited December 2016
    http://thehill.com/video/campaign/201489-romney-says-universal-healthcare-is-a-conservative-principle

yawn...

Edit: what "massive government boondoggle"? These are private insurers.
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • treestrees Posts: 1,866

Suck it up. It is pathetic. Maybe because I'm that akward 33 year old that's always been conservative, but I'm not a huge trump supporter, but he is the president elect. Like it or not, the next four years will be our success, or our failure. Grow up, this is how the United States of America's government is set up. Seriously, don't protest now because your race horse lost. be an angry key board warrior, do yo thang as the cool kids say. But this is how our demacracy works, accept it. This isn't the first time a democrat lost the presidency to a republican. It might be in some of you melinials that still wave and wear a Che' flag or shirt. But it'll be alright.

OK I am not Going to suck it up I am going to protest and still fight back your advice sounds like you voted for this unman and pervert.youhave some weird way of thinking and seem to have missed the boat on being a good american.

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    trees said:

Suck it up. It is pathetic. Maybe because I'm that akward 33 year old that's always been conservative, but I'm not a huge trump supporter, but he is the president elect. Like it or not, the next four years will be our success, or our failure. Grow up, this is how the United States of America's government is set up. Seriously, don't protest now because your race horse lost. be an angry key board warrior, do yo thang as the cool kids say. But this is how our demacracy works, accept it. This isn't the first time a democrat lost the presidency to a republican. It might be in some of you melinials that still wave and wear a Che' flag or shirt. But it'll be alright.

OK I am not Going to suck it up I am going to protest and still fight back your advice sounds like you voted for this unman and pervert.youhave some weird way of thinking and seem to have missed the boat on being a good american.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

It's ridiculous.

This is the new center

Elections aren't a good representation of society as a whole since voter turnout is so low. How would you have felt about a Bernie Sanders election day survey after he beat trump? All of your conclusions about the US being more conservative are false.
    written 6 months ago. interesting and still relevant.
    https://amp.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

It's ridiculous.

This is the new center

Elections aren't a good representation of society as a whole since voter turnout is so low. How would you have felt about a Bernie Sanders election day survey after he beat trump? All of your conclusions about the US being more conservative are false.
    The sample sizes on election day are larger then any poll and the Bernie Sanders scenerio you allude to only happened in your own mind.
This discussion has been closed.