Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options

Not even in office yet and President-elect Trump is making good on his promises. http://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/companies/companies-are-already-canceling-plans-to-move-us-jobs-abroad/ar-AAlxTbR?li=AA54rW&ocid=spartandhp
    “What they did in Indiana has made it clear to every board member in America that there is a clear and present danger in outsourcing” said Jim Courtovich, managing partner of the Washington public affairs firm Sphere Consulting, who said he has already heard from worried business executives.

His tweets are powerful.
    Wake up people.

Yea, sure. Lesson learned? Move to mexico, as long as you don't move every job, you will get to move to mexico and you will get tax breaks
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,600

JC29856 said:

This is a struggle for the survivor of our nation and this will be our last chance to save it. This election will determine wether we are a free nation or have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful global special interests rigging the system. and our system is rigged. This is reality, you know it , they know it , I know it and pretty much the whole world knows it. The Clinton machine is at the centre of this power structure. We’ve seen this first hand in the Wikileaks where Hillary Clinton met in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors. Honestly: “She should be locked up”. The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media, the press. Lets be clear on one thing, the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism they are political special interest , no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda and the agenda is not for you its for themselves. Anyone who challenges their controlled is deemed a “sexist” a racist a xenophobe, they will lie , lie lie and then again they will do worst than that, they will do whatever is necessary.

Do you expect us to believe you came up with that nefarious plot all on your own???
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2016/10/14/13288138/donald-trump-anti-semite-israel-david-duke-racism-misogny-clinton
  • Options

JC29856 said:

This is a struggle for the survivor of our nation and this will be our last chance to save it. This election will determine wether we are a free nation or have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful global special interests rigging the system. and our system is rigged. This is reality, you know it , they know it , I know it and pretty much the whole world knows it. The Clinton machine is at the centre of this power structure. We’ve seen this first hand in the Wikileaks where Hillary Clinton met in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors. Honestly: “She should be locked up”. The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media, the press. Lets be clear on one thing, the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism they are political special interest , no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda and the agenda is not for you its for themselves. Anyone who challenges their controlled is deemed a “sexist” a racist a xenophobe, they will lie , lie lie and then again they will do worst than that, they will do whatever is necessary.

Do you expect us to believe you came up with that nefarious plot all on your own???
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2016/10/14/13288138/donald-trump-anti-semite-israel-david-duke-racism-misogny-clinton
    Lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    The latest info from your President-elect Trump. Pay attention people his tweets are where it's at.
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
    Has anyone looked at the really poor numbers of @VanityFair Magazine. Way down, big trouble, dead! Graydon Carter, no talent, will be out!

Thank you to Time Magazine and Financial Times for naming me "Person of the Year" - a great honor!

The media tries so hard to make my move to the White House, as it pertains to my business, so complex - when actually it isn't!

If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House wait so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    yeah Vanity Fair gave Trump Grill a bad review....our soon to be President attacked them on twitter. But he's too smart to get his fucking intelligence briefings.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001

yeah Vanity Fair gave Trump Grill a bad review....our soon to be President attacked them on twitter. But he's too smart to get his fucking intelligence briefings.

And we are wrong to be concerned by his conflicts of interest. Obviously he is able to completely separate himself from his businesses.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

And we are wrong to be concerned by his conflicts of interest. Obviously he is able to completely separate himself from his businesses.
    This is so fucked up....at least the next four years will be entertaining as hell.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    MeanMr.MustardMeanMr.Mustard TBA Posts: 127
    it would probably be a fair idea to give DT a chance just as people did when BO got elected.
  • Options

The more Trump Grill is in the press thanks to Vanity Fair the more I want to eat there and try the Ivanka Salad.
    Their lunch menu looks good http://www.trumptowerny.com/trump-grill-lunch-menu

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Turkey B.L.T…20
    Avocado, multi-grain bread, Russian dressing
    Served with French fries or House Salad

:open_mouth:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,848

it would probably be a fair idea to give DT a chance just as people did when BO got elected.

People are giving him a chance but when someone rants on twitter like a 12 year old it's very, very difficult.
  • Options

So we should find the Trump equivalents of Birtherism and a congress that openly pledges to just say no? That's what you are suggesting? That's the chance Republicans gave Barack Obama.

• Options
    I have yet to hear anyone say, and maybe they'll say it on January 20th, "Our number one priority is to see this president fail, fail, fail."
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    JC29856 said:

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

It's still early. Give it time.

• Options
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    I didn’t need to do this. I built a great company, and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the benefits of years of successful business for myself and my family, instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deceptions and malicious attacks. I’m doing it because this country has given me so much, and I feel strongly it was my turn to give back.

Some people warned me this campaign would be a journey to hell. But they are wrong, it will be a journey to heaven because we will help so many people.

In my former life, I was an insider as much as anybody else – and I know what’s like to be an insider. Now I am being punished for leaving their special club and revealing to you their great scam. Because I used to be part of the club, I’m the only one who can fix it. I’m doing this for the people, and this movement is just right – and we will take back this country for you and Make America Great Again.

The corrupt establishment knows that we are an existential threat to their criminal enterprise. They know, that if we win, their power is gone and returned to you. The clouds hanging over our government can be lifted, and replaced with a bright future – but it all depends on whether we let the New York Times decide our future, or whether we let the American people decide our future.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

I didn’t need to do this. I built a great company, and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the benefits of years of successful business for myself and my family, instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deceptions and malicious attacks. I’m doing it because this country has given me so much, and I feel strongly it was my turn to give back.

Some people warned me this campaign would be a journey to hell. But they are wrong, it will be a journey to heaven because we will help so many people.

In my former life, I was an insider as much as anybody else – and I know what’s like to be an insider. Now I am being punished for leaving their special club and revealing to you their great scam. Because I used to be part of the club, I’m the only one who can fix it. I’m doing this for the people, and this movement is just right – and we will take back this country for you and Make America Great Again.

The corrupt establishment knows that we are an existential threat to their criminal enterprise. They know, that if we win, their power is gone and returned to you. The clouds hanging over our government can be lifted, and replaced with a bright future – but it all depends on whether we let the New York Times decide our future, or whether we let the American people decide our future.

Godfather?

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    edited December 2016

JC29856 said:

Godfather?
    The cut and paste without credit makes me wonder....but spelling.
  • Options
    Jeez, anyone who believes the shit trump rants is just naive. I just cant believe how gullible people are.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Jeez, anyone who believes the shit trump rants is just naive. I just cant believe how gullible people are.

What if it was from an "anonymous source"? Will that make it more believable?
  • Options

At last check almost 63 million Americans voted for Donald Trump. I can believe exactly how gullible people are.

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    JC29856 said:

Donnie thinks government is corrupt because it doesn't function like a business. Government is not designed to take investments and return profits like a business does. It's not that the system is corrupt, it's that Trump doesn't understand it's function.

He's not being punished for unveiling some great scam, he's being punished for perpetrating his own scam at the highest levels to enrich himself and those around him. It's amazing to actually see some Republicans grow a spine and put country before party.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options

Between the election and today in 2008, Barack Obama had done nine transition press conferences announcing new picks.

Trump has done zero.

— Neil King (@NKingofDC) December 15, 2016

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    JimmyV said:

Between the election and today in 2008, Barack Obama had done nine transition press conferences announcing new picks.

Trump has done zero.

It's complicated.....
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    dignin said:

JimmyV said:

Trump has done zero.

It's complicated.....

He's very busy getting ready for his deposition next month:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-chef-idUSKBN14424S

EDIT: Somehow the quoting got screwed up here. Argh.
    Post edited by JimmyV on

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,168
    JimmyV said:

Trump has done zero.

trump considers tweeting a press conference. so he's held 432.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,600
    dignin said:

JimmyV said:

Trump has done zero.

It's complicated.....

It's yugely and bigly complicated
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Now that's the dumbest thing I've read all day, day, day but there's still time, time, time.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

What if it was from an "anonymous source"? Will that make it more believable?
    You mean like Curveball, ball, ball?

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.