Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    Not even in office yet and President-elect Trump is making good on his promises. http://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/companies/companies-are-already-canceling-plans-to-move-us-jobs-abroad/ar-AAlxTbR?li=AA54rW&ocid=spartandhp
    “What they did in Indiana has made it clear to every board member in America that there is a clear and present danger in outsourcing” said Jim Courtovich, managing partner of the Washington public affairs firm Sphere Consulting, who said he has already heard from worried business executives.

His tweets are powerful.
    Wake up people.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Here's a theory, since Russia hacked both DNC and RNC, but only released DNC, one could presume that a deal was made with Russia by then republican nominee Trump and his team. They agreed to leak only DNC emails in efforts to help his chances of winning and in exchange Trump promised to appoint pro-Russia cabinet members so the RNC info wouldn't be released. They have already admitted to being in contact with Russia during the election, so this would be reasonable.

The RNC wasn't hacked
    Sure it wasnt...

Anybody that thinks they aren't holding info on the republicans and this candidate for future use/exploitation is crazy
    You could be right but until that time we'll have to just wait and see. The RNC was at odds with Trump for the bulk of the primaries so any related info would be of the "DNC must stop Bernie" variety. In terms of other republicans it is hard to know if any of them fell for the phishing scam that ensnared Podesta. Most 10 year olds know not to fall for those so the Republicans might just be ok. That being said every country tries to hack everybody so they certainly should be careful and the Trump administration should avoid the use of non-secure basement servers. After 8 years of a party that is being burned by it's own incompetence it is nice to see the entire AMT agrees on the need for better cybersecurity.
    Waffles for breakfast or flip flops?
    I always have evidence before breakfast.
    Perhaps you'd like to serve some up?
    There is no evidence of a successful RNC hack to serve. Just one word against another. If you choose to believe the CIA over the FBI that is your choice but it is one based on bias.
    And you're as guilty as anyone else in choosing for your own bias.
    People who never heard of Tillerson two weeks ago are all of the sudden pretending to be Tillerson experts because they have clicked the right link. It would be wise for people who are consistently wrong to get some more information before making grand pronouncements.

The thing I like best about Rex Tillerson is that he has vast experience at dealing successfully with all types of foreign governments.

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487
    Bafoon can't even get school marching bands to sign up for inaugural day events , none have applied to get a chance to perform lol lol he should have Kayne douche bag to perform for him or asshole Nugent ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    If he even shows up, up, up.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    PJ_Soul said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

Yet another red flag here.

"Look, I think that many things have to change, and I think that it's important that we look at all of those traditions that are great, but quite frankly, as you know, don't really make news," Priebus told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "And you know, even looking at things like the daily White House briefing from the press secretary, I mean, there's a lot of different ways that things can be done, and I can assure you we're looking at that."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/14/media/reince-priebus-trump-administration-white-house-press/index.html

They need to remember the administration works for the people, not the other way around. I'm all for getting rid of archaic, meaningless tasks, but only as long as it is meaningless. If three briefings a week makes more sense than seven, and the reporters are given ample time for questions than I don't care too much about that. But if it is one briefing every two weeks than we got issues.
    Guess we will find out soon. I'm not very optimistic though, given Trumps view on the media and the fact that he has postponed this latest press conference. These are not positive signs.
    He is working hard to completely discredit the media so that nobody ever believes anything it says again. That way he can do whatever the fuck he wants, get called out by the media, and still get away with it by screaming "the media lies" after implanting that idea as a fact into the minds of the masses, conveniently aided by the rise in actual fake news, making people extra suspicious of all media rather than simply critically analyzing media. Pretty standard fascist tactic. Honestly, it's pretty scary that someone who is as big an idiot as Trump is still capable of brainwashing millions just with a bunch of tweets.
    It is pretty scary.
  • Options
    ^^^
    No it is not scary at all.
    Brainwashing?
    cmon
    Growup
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,357
    dignin said:

dignin said:

"Look, I think that many things have to change, and I think that it's important that we look at all of those traditions that are great, but quite frankly, as you know, don't really make news," Priebus told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "And you know, even looking at things like the daily White House briefing from the press secretary, I mean, there's a lot of different ways that things can be done, and I can assure you we're looking at that."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/14/media/reince-priebus-trump-administration-white-house-press/index.html

They need to remember the administration works for the people, not the other way around. I'm all for getting rid of archaic, meaningless tasks, but only as long as it is meaningless. If three briefings a week makes more sense than seven, and the reporters are given ample time for questions than I don't care too much about that. But if it is one briefing every two weeks than we got issues.
    Guess we will find out soon. I'm not very optimistic though, given Trumps view on the media and the fact that he has postponed this latest press conference. These are not positive signs.
    He clearly thinks that Twitter announcements and statements are sufficient so I don't see anything changing unless people really press the issue. Unfortunately, it seems his supporters don't really care either because they already drank the Kool-Ade.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    tbergs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

He clearly thinks that Twitter announcements and statements are sufficient so I don't see anything changing unless people really press the issue. Unfortunately, it seems his supporters don't really care either because they already drank the Kool-Ade.
    Yup.
  • Options
    dignin said:

tbergs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

Yup.
    Agreed.
    Being on his pinnacle is a breath of fresh air.
    Getting things done w/ a tweet.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

Here's a theory, since Russia hacked both DNC and RNC, but only released DNC, one could presume that a deal was made with Russia by then republican nominee Trump and his team. They agreed to leak only DNC emails in efforts to help his chances of winning and in exchange Trump promised to appoint pro-Russia cabinet members so the RNC info wouldn't be released. They have already admitted to being in contact with Russia during the election, so this would be reasonable.

The RNC wasn't hacked
    Sure it wasnt...

Anybody that thinks they aren't holding info on the republicans and this candidate for future use/exploitation is crazy
    You could be right but until that time we'll have to just wait and see. The RNC was at odds with Trump for the bulk of the primaries so any related info would be of the "DNC must stop Bernie" variety. In terms of other republicans it is hard to know if any of them fell for the phishing scam that ensnared Podesta. Most 10 year olds know not to fall for those so the Republicans might just be ok. That being said every country tries to hack everybody so they certainly should be careful and the Trump administration should avoid the use of non-secure basement servers. After 8 years of a party that is being burned by it's own incompetence it is nice to see the entire AMT agrees on the need for better cybersecurity.
    There is no evidence of a successful RNC hack to serve. Just one word against another. If you choose to believe the CIA over the FBI that is your choice but it is one based on bias.
    I'm not choosing. On this point of evidence I'm calling it a wash...who am I to pick one agency over another? Both agencies have a history of getting things right and getting things wrong. Everybody on here is running with the scenario that fill's their own desires. I am all for an investigation but why even have one if everybody has determined the outcome already? Also...let's not forget that I am the neocon on these boards who has been calling for the most hawkish position on Russia from the beginning of time. My personal foreign policy lines up with Rubio and McCain far more then it lines up with Trump...if he even has one? I have my own concerns about what kind of relationship he will have with Russia but I find the concept of him being "Putin's Puppet" to be just plain infantile. So far his cabinet selections don't bother me and I am willing to wait and see how Tillerson does in confirmation hearings before passing judgement. People who never heard of Tillerson two weeks ago are all of the sudden pretending to be Tillerson experts because they have clicked the right link. It would be wise for people who are consistently wrong to get some more information before making grand pronouncements.
    Have a blog, blog, blog you can point me to for salient information? That sound you hear is of knives being sharpened.

Because the "public" has made up its mind, lets not have an investigation? Special prosecutor should be appointed now!!!

Blind, blind, blind!!!
    Clearly I wrote that I am all for an investigation although there doesn't seem to be the need for a special prosecutor. Once you develop better reading comprehension skills I shall personally forward you more blogs to read.
    My third grade reading level is fully appropriate for the blogs you'll link me to. No need to go to skool. Please link me to Putin's Puppet or is it another one of your biases showing? Talk about reading comprehension. Love, love, love the assumptions from high on up in the Ivory Tower too, two, to.
    I am not so sure. Clearly the thoughts of Freeman Dyson were too, two, to complicated for you. Baby steps Halifax....you'll get there.
    You forgot the word "biased" in front of thoughts.
    Ahh...you think the esteemed scientist is biased. This is the authoritarianism of which I speak.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,357

dignin said:

tbergs said:

dignin said:

dignin said:

Yup.
    Agreed.
    Being on his pinnacle is a breath of fresh air.
    Getting things done w/ a tweet.
    Would you give it a rest. I hope you're not this annoying in person.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

The RNC wasn't hacked
    Sure it wasnt...

I'm not choosing. On this point of evidence I'm calling it a wash...who am I to pick one agency over another? Both agencies have a history of getting things right and getting things wrong. Everybody on here is running with the scenario that fill's their own desires. I am all for an investigation but why even have one if everybody has determined the outcome already? Also...let's not forget that I am the neocon on these boards who has been calling for the most hawkish position on Russia from the beginning of time. My personal foreign policy lines up with Rubio and McCain far more then it lines up with Trump...if he even has one? I have my own concerns about what kind of relationship he will have with Russia but I find the concept of him being "Putin's Puppet" to be just plain infantile. So far his cabinet selections don't bother me and I am willing to wait and see how Tillerson does in confirmation hearings before passing judgement. People who never heard of Tillerson two weeks ago are all of the sudden pretending to be Tillerson experts because they have clicked the right link. It would be wise for people who are consistently wrong to get some more information before making grand pronouncements.
    Have a blog, blog, blog you can point me to for salient information? That sound you hear is of knives being sharpened.

Because the "public" has made up its mind, lets not have an investigation? Special prosecutor should be appointed now!!!

Blind, blind, blind!!!
    Clearly I wrote that I am all for an investigation although there doesn't seem to be the need for a special prosecutor. Once you develop better reading comprehension skills I shall personally forward you more blogs to read.
    My third grade reading level is fully appropriate for the blogs you'll link me to. No need to go to skool. Please link me to Putin's Puppet or is it another one of your biases showing? Talk about reading comprehension. Love, love, love the assumptions from high on up in the Ivory Tower too, two, to.
    I am not so sure. Clearly the thoughts of Freeman Dyson were too, two, to complicated for you. Baby steps Halifax....you'll get there.
    Ahh...you think the esteemed scientist is biased. This is the authoritarianism of which I speak.
    Now you're an authority on authoritarianism? No wonder you love the coziness with Putin and that none of Trumps picks bother you thus far. C'mon, defend Rick Perry's appointment. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!!!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

The RNC wasn't hacked
    Sure it wasnt...

Blind, blind, blind!!!
    Now you're an authority on authoritarianism? No wonder you love the coziness with Putin and that none of Trumps picks bother you thus far. C'mon, defend Rick Perry's appointment. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!!!
    I'm pretty sure a successful governor can run a redundant federal agency.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

The RNC wasn't hacked
    Sure it wasnt...

Blind, blind, blind!!!
    Successful governor? By what measure? Folksiness?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Or signing a bill making it illegal to disclose the contents of fertilizer warehouses so you can't lay blame when the one you live next to explodes. Pesky, pesky, pesky regulations you're in my way!!!

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Every now and then I stop and laugh, laugh, laugh that the next American POTUS is Donald Trump.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

tbergs said:

The RNC wasn't hacked
    Sure it wasnt...

Blind, blind, blind!!!
    Successful governor? By what measure? Folksiness?
    This dude DJed for Vanilla Ice doing Ice Ice Baby on Dancing With The Stars. He's way beyond folksy! :lol:
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JB didn't take the bait!

https://youtu.be/P75Au1GgdxA
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    And about those tax returns? Hmmmmm, ever wonder where Trussrmp gets his financing from? Is it from US banks or the Russian, russian, russian mob? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    This is a struggle for the survivor of our nation and this will be our last chance to save it. This election will determine wether we are a free nation or have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful global special interests rigging the system. and our system is rigged. This is reality, you know it , they know it , I know it and pretty much the whole world knows it. The Clinton machine is at the centre of this power structure. We’ve seen this first hand in the Wikileaks where Hillary Clinton met in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors. Honestly: “She should be locked up”. The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media, the press. Lets be clear on one thing, the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism they are political special interest , no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda and the agenda is not for you its for themselves. Anyone who challenges their controlled is deemed a “sexist” a racist a xenophobe, they will lie , lie lie and then again they will do worst than that, they will do whatever is necessary.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Why are you still cut & pasting shit about HRC?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

This is a struggle for the survivor of our nation and this will be our last chance to save it. This election will determine wether we are a free nation or have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful global special interests rigging the system. and our system is rigged. This is reality, you know it , they know it , I know it and pretty much the whole world knows it. The Clinton machine is at the centre of this power structure. We’ve seen this first hand in the Wikileaks where Hillary Clinton met in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors. Honestly: “She should be locked up”. The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media, the press. Lets be clear on one thing, the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism they are political special interest , no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda and the agenda is not for you its for themselves. Anyone who challenges their controlled is deemed a “sexist” a racist a xenophobe, they will lie , lie lie and then again they will do worst than that, they will do whatever is necessary.

Hillary can't be found. SNL TRIED tried tried to find her on Finding Hill. Check it out!

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Do you expect us to believe you came up with that nefarious plot all on your own???

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198

JC29856 said:

Do you expect us to believe you came up with that nefarious plot all on your own???
    It's pretty ignorant so it's possible.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I thought it was interesting an international gambling ring run by the Russian mob was busted in a Trump tower apartment
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016

JC29856 said:

It's pretty ignorant so it's possible.
    4:10-4:45
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ukBCCyczA
This discussion has been closed.