Options

President Elect Trump

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,473
    mace1229 said:

JimmyV said:

mace1229 said:

Let's take bets on when Bafoon will hold a news conference remember he just cancelled one ...

A Hilary supporter is criticizing Trumps lack of a news conference? Lay off the pot.
    Trump is going to be President. No President-elect in recent history has gone this long without giving a press conference. The last time he did give one he begged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton.
    No DNC nominee had gone as long as Hilary did without one either.
    Again it's all about Bafoon now his our PE he should be man enough to stand up to the tough ?s that are waiting for him !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

Let's take bets on when Bafoon will hold a news conference remember he just cancelled one ...

A Hilary supporter is criticizing Trumps lack of a news conference? Lay off the pot.
    No I think you better lay off the bottle or did you already forget all the whining from Clinton oppositions as to why she never did news conferences, well now it's Bafoon's turn to take the heat ..
    I'm about 1 hour away from my first drink today. Supervisor kind of frowns upon that.
    Like I said lay off the bottle it does way more damage than a nice J would !
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Russia Russia Russia!!!
  • Options
    Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

It's all about Bafoon now, you ready for the Bafoon presidency ?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,739
    First he came for the names of the Energy Department employees who attended the annual global climate talks.........
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

“The Chairperson shall be responsible for ensuring that the national officers and staff of the Democratic National Committee maintain impartiality and even-handedness during the Democratic Party Presidential nominating process.”
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

“The Chairperson shall be responsible for ensuring that the national officers and staff of the Democratic National Committee maintain impartiality and even-handedness during the Democratic Party Presidential nominating process.”
    :lol:
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

Wait I thought this was a thread for the incompetent Bafoon who will lead us to the promised land !
  • Options
    edited December 2016

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

Wait I thought this was a thread for the incompetent Bafoon who will lead us to the promised land !
    ...That land being Russia Russia Russia!
  • Options
    Free said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

Can you see it from your house ?
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

mace1229 said:

Trump is going to be President. No President-elect in recent history has gone this long without giving a press conference. The last time he did give one he begged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton.
    Trump could give a press conference but he busy interviewing for his staff. I think I read he is further along then most other presidents. He is a political outsider and probably didn't auction off positions to the highest bidder as has been done in the past. I do give him credit for doing it his way and not owing anyone favors.
    More credit for actually choosing his own cabinet members instead of having a millionaire bankster choosing it for him in October.
  • Options

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

Nope...RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

mace1229 said:

Trump could give a press conference but he busy interviewing for his staff. I think I read he is further along then most other presidents. He is a political outsider and probably didn't auction off positions to the highest bidder as has been done in the past. I do give him credit for doing it his way and not owing anyone favors.
    More credit for actually choosing his own cabinet members instead of having a millionaire bankster choosing it for him in October.
    lol his cabinet is the richest in modern history 14billion , just between Bafoon and the two crooks from Wall Street and now the Exxon Russian opperative lol yeah looking out for Joe the Plummer alright ..
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,762
    JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

You going to site that quote? And what does this have to do with Trump again? Like JimmyV's been saying, why exactly are you two still talking about Clinton, the DNC, and in a Trump thread no less? Why do you keep steering the conversation back to the Hillary campaign? I don't get it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

You going to site that quote? And what does this have to do with Trump again? Like JimmyV's been saying, why exactly are you two still talking about Clinton, the DNC, and in a Trump thread no less? Why do you keep steering the conversation back to the Hillary campaign? I don't get it.
    My bad. Some on here claim that DNC was shady not "illegal"? It's a page or 2 back. I was just posting the DNC charter. Do you think that all the shit the DNC pulled was at minimal deceptive to its party members? Do you think that if a candidate is preferred by either DNC or RNC, they should be transparent and disclose it to their party members.

Now back to our sponsors...RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

mace1229 said:

You might want to gather more info. He's hiring on donors. He's giving out favors left and right, although I'm curious where Kanye fits in (he did have time to chat with him).
  • Options
    edited December 2016

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

mace1229 said:

lol his cabinet is the richest in modern history 14billion , just between Bafoon and the two crooks from Wall Street and now the Exxon Russian opperative lol yeah looking out for Joe the Plummer alright ..
    Apparently the president elect is the richest president elect in history and maybe he thinks the public care more about someones successes than their balance sheet since afterall he won in an electoral landslide.
    Just my guess thou.
  • Options

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

mace1229 said:

You might want to gather more info. He's hiring on donors. He's giving out favors left and right, although I'm curious where Kanye fits in (he did have time to chat with him).
    Make yourselves informed. Your new POTUS will answer all soon.
    I will hold a press conference in the near future to discuss the business, Cabinet picks and all other topics of interest. Busy times!
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
  • Options
    edited December 2016

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

mace1229 said:

Educate me? Donors are equal to highest bidders? You have info on the donations by those chosen?
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    H
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

mace1229 said:

Apparently the president elect is the richest president elect in history and maybe he thinks the public care more about someones successes than their balance sheet since afterall he won in an electoral landslide.
    Just my guess thou.
    his cabinet his cabinet Bafoon is surrounded by billionaires lol yeah way to go outside the mainstream
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

My bad. Some on here claim that DNC was shady not "illegal"? It's a page or 2 back. I was just posting the DNC charter. Do you think that all the shit the DNC pulled was at minimal deceptive to its party members? Do you think that if a candidate is preferred by either DNC or RNC, they should be transparent and disclose it to their party members.

I'll make it easy yeah the DNC is corrupt they put up a flawed candidate I voted for her ok , what does that have to do with Bafoon 2017
  • Options

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

I'll make it easy yeah the DNC is corrupt they put up a flawed candidate I voted for her ok , what does that have to do with Bafoon 2017
  • Options
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,762
    edited December 2016
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

I think that the DNC (and RNC, in its own fucked up ways) has been set up to be a screwy, corrupted entity full of a bunch of creeps, and it has been for ages. What I don't get is why everyone is only pissed about it now. That is what I call biased. People are jumping on something that they should have been furious about years ago, but they are just raising the issue now because it happens to serve their current biases. I personally don't think for a single second that anyone who was paying even a little bit of attention thought that the DNC was impartial about Clinton and Sanders. And while yes, the DNC and RNC should be transparent (neither are), I think they are both so incredibly clumsy about the whole issue, that they are unintentionally as transparent as they could ever be if they were being so on purpose... maybe more so. Am I glad people are finally waking up to what a sham the whole system is, on both sides? Yes. Do I think it's reasonable that people are using that as some kind of weapon in their discussions and deflections about Trump's election and actions as civilian and soon-to-be-President? No, I think it's cheap and that those kinds of arguments are just shit. I also simply don't understand why the fucking DNC is even a topic of discussion in this thread.... I guess it's just because of that illogical "But Hillary!" defense mechanism that some are using. It's frustrating.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

mace1229 said:

Educate me? Donors are equal to highest bidders? You have info on the donations by those chosen?
    Six picks total $11.7 million. Wrestling ring leader McMahon gave 7.5 mil herself. Really draining the swamp, huh?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

They fucked up no doubt I voted for her what do you propose they do tear down the whole party I'd be down with that ! But again I'll ask you what does the past have to do with Bafoon 2017 , you got what you wanted for her to take a beating now you want her in jail correct ?
  • Options
    edited December 2016

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

mace1229 said:

Six picks total $11.7 million. Wrestling ring leader McMahon gave 7.5 mil herself. Really draining the swamp, huh?
    Pocket change compared to billion dollar elections and Halloween candy which someone on here triggers.
  • Options

Free said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

If I squint really hard...
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

If I squint really hard...
    I'm jealous
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

Free said:

Russia Russia Russia!!!

I think that the DNC (and RNC, in its own fucked up ways) has been set up to be a screwy, corrupted entity full of a bunch of creeps, and it has been for ages. What I don't get is why everyone is only pissed about it now. That is what I call biased. People are jumping on something that they should have been furious about years ago, but they are just raising the issue now because it happens to serve their current biases. I personally don't think for a single second that anyone who was paying even a little bit of attention thought that the DNC was impatial about Clinton and Sanders. And while yes, the DNC and RNC should be transparent (neither are), I think they are both so incredibly clumsy about the whole issue, that they are unintentionally as transparent as they could ever be if they were being so on purpose... maybe more so. Am I glad people are finally waking up to what a sham the whole system is, on both sides? Yes. Do I think it's reasonable that people are using that as some kind of weapon in their discussions and deflections about Trump's election and actions as civilian and soon-to-be-President? No, I think it's cheap and that those kinds of arguments are just shit. I also simply don't understand why the fucking DNC is even a topic of discussion in this thread.... I guess it's just because of that illogical "But Hillary!" defense mechanism that some are using. It's frustrating.
    Good stuff...I wish that the boards would gravitate to discussion and responses like this rather then 90% shit-posting, although I admit I get pulled into shit-posting as well.
This discussion has been closed.