Options

Castro has died.....

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,871
intersting times ahead just got more interesting.......
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• Options
    Why would it get more interesting. Dude has been out of power for a while now.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    hope his motor oil company keeps going
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro described Israel’s offensive in Gaza as a “new, repugnant form of fascism.”

Castro made his comments in a column published Tuesday in the Granma newspaper, the official newspaper of the Central Committee of the Cuban Communist Party, titled “Palestinian Holocaust in Gaza. ”
  • Options

638 ways to kill Castro
    The CIA's outlandish plots to bump off the Cuban dictator would put 007 to shame ... poison pills, toxic cigars and exploding molluscs. Once he even offered to shoot himself, reports Duncan Campbell

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/aug/03/cuba.duncancampbell2
  • Options
    Hundreds of US diplomatic cables marked "Secret" reveal State Department's classified analysis on #FidelCastro #Cuba https://t.co/SBfX1f05pw
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    I support the death of all Commies.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Where would the world get its coal cement light bulbs computers cell phones and most importantly how would the world shoe the shoeless?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    So has Bafoon issued a statement yet or will he attend the funeral Putin might want him too you know just to represent !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931

So has Bafoon issued a statement yet or will he attend the funeral Putin might want him too you know just to represent !

He literally tweeted "Fidel Castro is dead!" complete with exclamation point.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    JimmyV said:

Really?

I'm fucking embarrassed as an American
  • Options
    my2hands said:

JimmyV said:

Really?

I'm fucking embarrassed as an American
    Yep. Me too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802499192237080576

• Options
    edited November 2016
    JimmyV said:

Ha haha he's so diplomatic !
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    JimmyV said:

Haha, the next leader of the free world.

What a mess Trump voters have gotten us all into.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    edited November 2016

JimmyV said:

Castro is responsible for the deaths of thousands.

I doubt their families care about your opinion over a tweet.
    Post edited by unsung on
  • Options
  • Options
    unsung said:

JimmyV said:

Thought better of the "sad feelings" line, eh?

The ongoing discussion on this board of the tone and conduct of our President Elect has nothing to do with the families of Castro's many victims.

• Options
    JimmyV said:

unsung said:

JimmyV said:

Thought better of the "sad feelings" line, eh?

The ongoing discussion on this board of the tone and conduct of our President Elect has nothing to do with the families of Castro's many victims.

Well I was going to say "butthurt" but decided the better of it there supersleuth.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    Wow. Really didn't expect 2016 to kill democracy and communism too.
    RIP Carol Brady
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

Wow. Really didn't expect 2016 to kill democracy and communism too.
    RIP Carol Brady

Democracy? Where?
  • Options
    unsung said:

JimmyV said:

Yeah no kidding why should they care about my opinion , I stated he's so diplomatic ! He represents you & all of us on the world stage and I'm embarrassed that he represents me ...maybe your ok with him representing you ..
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

Classy!

Are you sure you didn't vote for Trump?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    unsung said:

Got to admit, that's funny.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

unsung said:

JimmyV said:

Yeah no kidding why should they care about my opinion , I stated he's so diplomatic ! He represents you & all of us on the world stage and I'm embarrassed that he represents me ...maybe your ok with him representing you ..
    He doesn't represent me. I don't need a ruler to represent me. I speak for myself.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

Classy!

Are you sure you didn't vote for Trump?
    The only problem is he didn't die 50 years ago. Cubans would have been much better off.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

JimmyV said:

He doesn't represent me. I don't need a ruler to represent me. I speak for myself.
    Yes he does as long as you live work & pay taxes in these United States he's your representative on all worldly matters !
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

JimmyV said:

Hahaha the things you say are so empty, I am beginning to think you are a brilliant comedian trolling us all.

When was the last time you spoke for yourself with China on trade and currency? When was the last time you met with Putin to discuss missile defense or nuclear disarmament?
    When was the last time you spoke for yourself with national security advisors trying to combat terrorism?
  • Options
    I imagine there is a writer at the Onion writing an article right now where Trump takes credit for Castro's death.

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    unsung said:

It's called Civics 101. You should try it sometime instead of Breitbart U crap.
  • Options

unsung said:

It's called Civics 101. You should try it sometime instead of Breitbart U crap.

An-caps can't be reasoned with lol