Options

Should Donald Trump be impeached?

Comments

• Options
    ^^^
    Wouldn't know.
    Time for truth give me or give me truth or whatever.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

White supremacy is alive and well in the PJ community. its sad

Who wants to handle this folks.
    Me?
    go for it. tell me how i just called you a racist. i didn't.
    but you sure don't seem to have a problem defending one. and if you do have a problem defending one. you sure don't have a problem with all the fucked up things this man has said and done.
    You sir are dangerous and one step closer to those violent Neanderthal persons who protest.
    You touch on so many levels yet don't commit to one.
    You sir are the fringe that is dangerous, not the President-elect Trump supporters.
    really PJFan? that's all you got? i am disappointed in you
    That's all for now.
    I liked the banter because you brought out the best in me.
    Alas....
    about out of gas myself. fighting white supremacy over internet is hard work
    "if you hate something, don't you do it too"
    Res--lest-sou....en-joy your youth
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,827
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    but you sure don't seem to have a problem defending one. and if you do have a problem defending one. you sure don't have a problem with all the fucked up things this man has said and done.
    You sir are dangerous and one step closer to those violent Neanderthal persons who protest.
    You sir are the fringe that is dangerous, not the President-elect Trump supporters.
    really PJFan? that's all you got? i am disappointed in you
    That's all for now.
    I liked the banter because you brought out the best in me.
    Alas....
    about out of gas myself. fighting white supremacy over internet is hard work
    Fighting anything over the internet is hard work.

(And now I find myself trying to figure out who recently got banned from the site and is trying to make a come-back.......)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    Yes, I am a dangerous, cuz I stand for the truth. I am dangerous because I will not tolerate those who manipulate millions of people to satisfy his sick and narcissistic needs. run.
    I think anyone who decides to run for President has somewhat sick and narcissistic needs they're trying to meet. I knew the President quite well before he ran for President and he is as good, kind, caring, genuine of a man that I could ever hope to be President and I'm insanely proud of him. But for anyone to think that they can take on the biggest job in the world, they have to have some sort of an ego.
    who are you talking about?
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    Yes, I am a dangerous, cuz I stand for the truth. I am dangerous because I will not tolerate those who manipulate millions of people to satisfy his sick and narcissistic needs. run.
    I think anyone who decides to run for President has somewhat sick and narcissistic needs they're trying to meet. I knew the President quite well before he ran for President and he is as good, kind, caring, genuine of a man that I could ever hope to be President and I'm insanely proud of him. But for anyone to think that they can take on the biggest job in the world, they have to have some sort of an ego.
    President Obama
  • Options
    Yes

I'll echo what bootlegger said. You need to take a step back to reality. Step 1 is gaining control of Congress in two years. Even that is difficult because Democrats are on the defense in most races. Winning back the House might be possible. That's where you start. Politics is chess, my friend. You're trying to take the queen with a pawn on your first move. It can't be done. Play the game right, strategize, take advantage of your opportunities and then maybe, MAYBE, you get one shot at the king. If you take it and miss, you just fucked yourself for years. So, as a "grass roots organizer", be a GOOD one (because you're not being one right now) and make the right moves.

Wait for the Democrats to get their shit together and win congressional elections? i'm not counting on it. You can keep implying that I'm crazy. It's fine. Impeachment will move forward.
  • Options
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    President Obama
    wow!!
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

I'll echo what bootlegger said. You need to take a step back to reality. Step 1 is gaining control of Congress in two years. Even that is difficult because Democrats are on the defense in most races. Winning back the House might be possible. That's where you start. Politics is chess, my friend. You're trying to take the queen with a pawn on your first move. It can't be done. Play the game right, strategize, take advantage of your opportunities and then maybe, MAYBE, you get one shot at the king. If you take it and miss, you just fucked yourself for years. So, as a "grass roots organizer", be a GOOD one (because you're not being one right now) and make the right moves.

Impeachment will move forward.
    Yeah...no it won't.
  • Options
    Yes
    you can keep doubting. the crazies move the world
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

^^^understood. but, this election is different. We have someone just plain rotten about the enter the WH. In my mind, this issue transcends party lines.

Were you in favor of impeaching Bill? He said the same things about immigration and the border as Trump and treated women the same as well.
    i was 21 when Monica Lewinsky thing broke. I don't remember how I felt about the situation honestly. I wasn't a passionate Clinton supporter although I voted for him in '96 when I was just barely old enough to vote.

And yeah, he was a bit of pervert, no doubt. However, there are many more layers to ESP that go beyond having a fondness for mixing cigars and vaginas.

Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    No
    I still have yet to see a single response as to what the grounds for impeachment are for, other than accusations. And accusations are just that, everyone, even Trump, deserves the same due process, and accusations are not enough to charge someone with a crime or to impeach a president.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    No
    vaggar99 said:

^^^its all up to EV. If the man has stil fire in his belly like he once and could single handedly take down this coward

HAHAHAHAH, what? EV could single handedly take down the president??? is he batman now? his guitar picks should have given it away!!!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    No
    saying trump should be impeached without being charged with a crime is no different than trump saying hillary should be in prison.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes
    i understand that this thread might be putting the horse before the cart. There are at least 10 women out there who claims to have their vaginas penetrated by ESP's small hands. If even one of these cases is valid and gets into the court system, impeachment seems inevitable.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    No
    Impeached = Indicted, charged
    Impeachment is not a verdict of guilt. It only means a civil officer will face trial for an accused crime.

As of right now, Donald Trump does not hold civil office. Even when he is sworn in, I'm not sure prior accusations/charges warrant impeachment since he was not in office at the time the accused crime took place. I'm almost certain it has to be an act committed while in office. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that.)

Furthermore, a majority vote in the House has to pass in order for Trump to be impeached. Even further, a 2/3 guilty vote by the Senate must pass in order for him to be removed from office. Congress is red, none of that is gonna happen.

And like someone else pointed out, removing Trump from office means Pence becomes President. I don't know about you, but I'll take my chance with The Donald before I ever want to see Pence at the head of the country!!

You'd be best to take all the energy and time you're spending on this in taking action and moving forward. Do something positive. Hatred only breeds more hatred. It's a wasted emotion. Trump will not be impeached. Let it go.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    No

Sorry, I am just posting out of extreme fear. I heard stories from the left about how important it is that elections matter and that the country is so fragile it can't handle a challenged election. I see this election now being challenged and I just don't know what to do. What is going to happen?????? Keep your composure bootlegger!

and they said the right were fear monger's.... good grief....how embarrassing that every year we talk about impeaching the president
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,201
    pjalive21 said:

Sorry, I am just posting out of extreme fear. I heard stories from the left about how important it is that elections matter and that the country is so fragile it can't handle a challenged election. I see this election now being challenged and I just don't know what to do. What is going to happen?????? Keep your composure bootlegger!

and they said the right were fear monger's.... good grief....how embarrassing that every year we talk about impeaching the president
    agree, but this President-elect has admitted to committing sexual assault.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited November 2016
    pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Saying you can do something is different then saying you did do something.

Ex.
    I can bang drunk white girls all night on thanksgiving eve! They let you do it.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    No
    JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Ex.
    I can bang drink white girls all night on thanksgiving eve! They let you do it.
    he also admitted to being in the presence of women (under age? can't recall) who were in various stages of undress without their permission.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Ex.
    "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

that my friend is sexual assault. not to mention going into the dressing room while teenage girls were changing.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Ex.

that my friend is sexual assault. not to mention going into the dressing room while teenage girls were changing.
    So your saying that all the hype over Trump wasn't pssy grabbing it was forced kisses and ms america changing rooms?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    None of this was unknown. He was still elected. None of this amounts to grounds for impeachment. The time to stop him from taking office ended once he was elected. Impeachment shouldn't be used to undo in Congress what was done at polling places nationwide. We bought this guy. Warts and all.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Ex.
    I can bang drink white girls all night on thanksgiving eve! They let you do it.
    he also admitted to being in the presence of women (under age? can't recall) who were in various stages of undress without their permission.
    I would call knowingly walking into womens dressing rooms with the hope of getting a view creepy perverted, not sexual assault.
    As I said, I would lean that he is was a sexual predator to some extent.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Ex.

So your saying that all the hype over Trump wasn't pssy grabbing it was forced kisses and ms america changing rooms?
    nope that's not remotely what i'm saying but nice try on deflecting. you said he never said he did grab their p's so it wasn't admitting to sexual assault. i provided where he admitted to sexual assault. that's all. are you really trying to defending his behavior on this?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    Anyone who is serious about impeachment needs to be concerned with the here and now, not the past. Soliciting financial favors from foreign leaders, of which there are already reports of Trump doing, need to be flagged and watchdogged. These are the offenses that will bring Trump down.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

JC29856 said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

Ex.

nope that's not remotely what i'm saying but nice try on deflecting. you said he never said he did grab their p's so it wasn't admitting to sexual assault. i provided where he admitted to sexual assault. that's all. are you really trying to defending his behavior on this?
    No...I'm saying that to my knowledge the sexual assault charges and general hysteria wasn't about forced kisses and womens changing rooms, I thought it was about P grabbing, with the narrative being, Trump admits to sexual assault with talk of P grabbing. I could be wrong thou.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    mace1229 said:

I still have yet to see a single response as to what the grounds for impeachment are for, other than accusations. And accusations are just that, everyone, even Trump, deserves the same due process, and accusations are not enough to charge someone with a crime or to impeach a president.

Yeah remember Bafoon told Clinton he would put her in jail even though she had not or has been charged with any crime , yeah why impeach him ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ^^^
    That day was pretty funny when President-elect Trump said he would put her in jail.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299

^^^
    That day was pretty funny when President-elect Trump said he would put her in jail.

Oh yeah that was a ball of laughs but now that people are calling to impeach your man love it's absurd man how quickly you forget !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    No
    Lulz @ this thread
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.