Options

Should Donald Trump be impeached?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah. Talk like that and see how far you get in the political arena.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,538
    vaggar99 said:

^^^its all up to EV. If the man has stil fire in his belly like he once and could single handedly take down this coward

How old are you? You don't have to say exactly but curious what generation you are from. Based on your posting you seem to be obsessed in a way that is unhealthy in my opinion. Don't let this lead to some vigilante mental breakdown.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Yes

Yeah. Talk like that and see how far you get in the political arena.

the resistance will have a leader. it's not going to be me. i am just a grass roots organizer.
  • Options
    Yes
    you can continue to be cynical. i guarantee you if ESP were elected as a Democrat, the Republicans would already have all the documents required for impeachment drafted up and awaiting for inauguration day. You must not give in.
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,011
    @vaggar99 buddy you're coming across as if you've had a mental break. And it's escalating. Seriously.

Take a step back and inhale away from the internet.

I'm not being an ass. Truly concerned reading this escalation over the last few days.
  • Options
    I'll echo what bootlegger said. You need to take a step back to reality. Step 1 is gaining control of Congress in two years. Even that is difficult because Democrats are on the defense in most races. Winning back the House might be possible. That's where you start. Politics is chess, my friend. You're trying to take the queen with a pawn on your first move. It can't be done. Play the game right, strategize, take advantage of your opportunities and then maybe, MAYBE, you get one shot at the king. If you take it and miss, you just fucked yourself for years. So, as a "grass roots organizer", be a GOOD one (because you're not being one right now) and make the right moves.
  • Options
    Yes

@vaggar99 buddy you're coming across as if you've had a mental break. And it's escalating. Seriously.

I'm not being an ass. Truly concerned reading this escalation over the last few days.

you are being an ass.
  • Options
    Yes
    White supremacy is alive and well in the PJ community. its sad
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,011
    vaggar99 said:

you are being an ass.
    Oh well, I didn't think you were going to be able to hold up a mirror and take a look.

• Options
    vaggar99 said:

you can continue to be cynical. i guarantee you if ESP were elected as a Democrat, the Republicans would already have all the documents required for impeachment drafted up and awaiting for inauguration day. You must not give in.

You want to know why? Because impeachment charges are brought forth in the House and, should they choose to impeach, tried in the Senate. Both of those are in control of Republicans right now.
    Who is the head of the Republican party? The President. What got many Republican members of Congress re-elected two weeks ago? Trump voters.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

HAHA!! What the fuck are you talking about!?!
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Who wants to handle this folks.
    Me?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

you are being an ass.
    Oh well, I didn't think you were going to be able to hold up a mirror and take a look.

i don't think a mirror is required here. I suggest you not judge an individuals mental status before you know that person. Maybe you are okay with a sick fuck making the rules. I am not.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    go for it. tell me how i just called you a racist. i didn't.
    but you sure don't seem to have a problem defending one. and if you do have a problem defending one. you sure don't have a problem with all the fucked up things this man has said and done.

• Options
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

You want to know why? Because impeachment charges are brought forth in the House and, should they choose to impeach, tried in the Senate. Both of those are in control of Republicans right now.
    Who is the head of the Republican party? The President. What got many Republican members of Congress re-elected two weeks ago? Trump voters.
    you can keep telling yourself that. What none of these cowards want is to be on the wrong side of history. If enough people let them know it, things will happen.
  • Options
    Where has anyone made any sort of racist comment until you made that absurd comment?

I don't know where you were leading up to the election, but we've had debates all over the place here. Trump supporters, Clinton supporters, independents, people choosing not to vote. The spectrum was covered. I've questioned many posters opinions and beliefs, but never whether someone was racist.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    but you sure don't seem to have a problem defending one. and if you do have a problem defending one. you sure don't have a problem with all the fucked up things this man has said and done.
    You sir are dangerous and one step closer to those violent Neanderthal persons who protest.
    You touch on so many levels yet don't commit to one.
    You sir are the fringe that is dangerous, not the President-elect Trump supporters.
  • Options
    Yes

Where has anyone made any sort of racist comment until you made that absurd comment?

I don't know where you were leading up to the election, but we've had debates all over the place here. Trump supporters, Clinton supporters, independents, people choosing not to vote. The spectrum was covered. I've questioned many posters opinions and beliefs, but never whether someone was racist.

sorry, i shouldn't have said, suppose i reacted to the guy who tried to question my mental state. we can not be afraid of those who will try and silence us. there are those who will never understand racism because they haven't experience and felt how much it hurts. its the kind of hurt that makes person do exactly what i'm doing right now.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,538
    edited November 2016
    You have learned from Trump though. He uses nicknames for people like Lyin Ted and Crooked Hillary just like you call Trump ESP. Hang in there. 4 years will go quickly. The world will still be spinning. What you should be fearing is technology making humans irrelevant. You are scared of Trump while unelected companies like Google and Amazon determine your future.

Hillary detested all common people regardless of race.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    No one is trying to silence you. We're pointing out that there is a method to how this works and the way that you think it should go will be a dramatic failure.
  • Options
    Yes
    ^^^perhaps, but I am not running for office. Its a not so subtle attempt at reminding people that some may forgotten, but I havent.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    You sir are dangerous and one step closer to those violent Neanderthal persons who protest.
    You sir are the fringe that is dangerous, not the President-elect Trump supporters.
    Yes, I am a dangerous, cuz I stand for the truth. I am dangerous because I will not tolerate a man who manipulates millions of people to satisfy his sick and narcissistic needs. run.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Ha! No shit, man. Thought strolling through here might be an interesting / fun read. Yikes!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    really PJFan? that's all you got? i am disappointed in you
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    Yes, I am a dangerous, cuz I stand for the truth. I am dangerous because I will not tolerate those who manipulate millions of people to satisfy his sick and narcissistic needs. run.
    I think anyone who decides to run for President has somewhat sick and narcissistic needs they're trying to meet. I knew the President quite well before he ran for President and he is as good, kind, caring, genuine of a man that I could ever hope to be President and I'm insanely proud of him. But for anyone to think that they can take on the biggest job in the world, they have to have some sort of an ego.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    hedonist said:

Ha! No shit, man. Thought strolling through here might be an interesting / fun read. Yikes!
    Exactly
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    That's all for now.
    I liked the banter because you brought out the best in me.
    Alas....
  • Options
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    That's all for now.
    Alas....
    about out of gas myself. fighting white supremacy over internet is hard work
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Me?
    That's all for now.
    Alas....
    about out of gas myself. fighting white supremacy over internet is hard work
    "if you hate something, don't you do it too"