• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

So what is between a Jew and a guy dude? Some kosher sheets maybe?

Melania ..
    And who's the misogynist again?
    I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed too for these comments alone.
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Sure, there's accusations of anti-Jew and homophobic claims, and the fact members of the KKK like Trump (even though he is not associated with them). Could be worse, Trump could be close friends with a known and CONVICTED domestic terrorist who has killed people and who still brags about what he did and says he would do it again. Wait, why does that sound familiar? O yeah, Obama and BILL F***iING AYERS! I assume you were 10 times as outraged when Obama's political carear started in the home of Ayers? And Ayers was a close friend to him, not just someone he never met and said he'd vote for him? Yeah, I'm sure that was the case.
    These claims were amusing at first, now its just getting old and sad.

C'mon Mace you know they don't care about Ayres or Jeremiah Wright or Rashid Khalidi. They never cared about Senator Robert Byrd and the KKK before them. They don't care about Keith Ellison now and his ties to the Nation of Islam...heck they're ready to make him head of the DNC!
    Seriously. This was the only comment to my question. These were similar (but more drastic scenarios). Wright was openly racists against whites, said ant-American claims. Ayers KILLED people, created a domestic terrorist organization and started Obama's political career. So why do so many ignore all that, but are so outraged because someone from the KVK who Trump never met voted for him?
    I don't get it.
    Who did Ayers kill?
    I don't have names of his victim's memorized. You can google it just as easily as I can. He's blowing up buildings that resulted in deaths of people. Easy to find.
    He's admitted to multiple bombings, but wont comment on ones where people actually died (often wont deny it either). I remember one being a judge. His fiancé and some friends were killed when a bomb prematurely exploded, and denies involvement in that even though his fiancé and he were typically involved in these things together so there's little question in my mind about that.
    Best case scenario and giving him every benefit of doubt, he started an organization and encouraged activity that is responsible for multiple deaths. Was he conveniently absent every time someone died? I really doubt it.
    It's funny how you mention google yet Ayers killed no one and had nothing to do with killing anyone.
    Did you even look?
    He has admitted to multiple bombings that the Weather Underground have taken responsibility for. He has been suspected to have involvement in other bombings where people have died. He typically has no comment when asked about these bombings. He was one of the founders of this group, had heavy involvement with their activity, his fiancé was killed in one of these bombings, there is very little doubt that he was involved in the bombings that resulted in deaths. It is pretty ridiculous to think he has a clean slate, but yet crucify the next administration for merely have associations with people who have yet to be convicted of domestic terrorism.
    If you don't believe he himself killed anyone (and yes, he has not been convicted of murder) the best case scenario for his innocence you will still have the following: he founded a domestic terrorist organization that was responsible for many bombings, some of which resulted in deaths. He advocated for more bombings while an active member/leader/founder of the Underground Weather, which lead to bombings, bombings that killed people. He encouraged members to take initiative in bombings, bombings that lead to deaths. If he himself did not plant bombs that killed people, it was certainly under his leadership. So if you ask me, yes he is responsible for deaths of innocent people.
    Obama's political career began in his house, and he donated financially to his campaign. How is anyone Trump is associated with worse than this?
    If you can't handle a google search I did it for you. Wikipedia with a list of bombings was the first search result. Here's a list of all of their known actions. As a founder and leader who encouraged this actions, I hold him accountable for all loss and deaths even if he himself did not plan and place the bomb on every instance (which is unlikely by the way, just not proven beyond a reasonable doubt)..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherman_actions

He is a murderer, and no one here seams to care. But lets crucify Trump because some dude he never met voted for him.
    Still hanging onto false info?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Sure, there's accusations of anti-Jew and homophobic claims, and the fact members of the KKK like Trump (even though he is not associated with them). Could be worse, Trump could be close friends with a known and CONVICTED domestic terrorist who has killed people and who still brags about what he did and says he would do it again. Wait, why does that sound familiar? O yeah, Obama and BILL F***iING AYERS! I assume you were 10 times as outraged when Obama's political carear started in the home of Ayers? And Ayers was a close friend to him, not just someone he never met and said he'd vote for him? Yeah, I'm sure that was the case.

C'mon Mace you know they don't care about Ayres or Jeremiah Wright or Rashid Khalidi. They never cared about Senator Robert Byrd and the KKK before them. They don't care about Keith Ellison now and his ties to the Nation of Islam...heck they're ready to make him head of the DNC!
    Seriously. This was the only comment to my question. These were similar (but more drastic scenarios). Wright was openly racists against whites, said ant-American claims. Ayers KILLED people, created a domestic terrorist organization and started Obama's political career. So why do so many ignore all that, but are so outraged because someone from the KVK who Trump never met voted for him?
    I don't get it.
    Who did Ayers kill?
    I don't have names of his victim's memorized. You can google it just as easily as I can. He's blowing up buildings that resulted in deaths of people. Easy to find.
    He's admitted to multiple bombings, but wont comment on ones where people actually died (often wont deny it either). I remember one being a judge. His fiancé and some friends were killed when a bomb prematurely exploded, and denies involvement in that even though his fiancé and he were typically involved in these things together so there's little question in my mind about that.
    Best case scenario and giving him every benefit of doubt, he started an organization and encouraged activity that is responsible for multiple deaths. Was he conveniently absent every time someone died? I really doubt it.
    It's funny how you mention google yet Ayers killed no one and had nothing to do with killing anyone.
    Did you even look?
    He has admitted to multiple bombings that the Weather Underground have taken responsibility for. He has been suspected to have involvement in other bombings where people have died. He typically has no comment when asked about these bombings. He was one of the founders of this group, had heavy involvement with their activity, his fiancé was killed in one of these bombings, there is very little doubt that he was involved in the bombings that resulted in deaths. It is pretty ridiculous to think he has a clean slate, but yet crucify the next administration for merely have associations with people who have yet to be convicted of domestic terrorism.
    If you don't believe he himself killed anyone (and yes, he has not been convicted of murder) the best case scenario for his innocence you will still have the following: he founded a domestic terrorist organization that was responsible for many bombings, some of which resulted in deaths. He advocated for more bombings while an active member/leader/founder of the Underground Weather, which lead to bombings, bombings that killed people. He encouraged members to take initiative in bombings, bombings that lead to deaths. If he himself did not plant bombs that killed people, it was certainly under his leadership. So if you ask me, yes he is responsible for deaths of innocent people.
    Obama's political career began in his house, and he donated financially to his campaign. How is anyone Trump is associated with worse than this?
    If you can't handle a google search I did it for you. Wikipedia with a list of bombings was the first search result. Here's a list of all of their known actions. As a founder and leader who encouraged this actions, I hold him accountable for all loss and deaths even if he himself did not plan and place the bomb on every instance (which is unlikely by the way, just not proven beyond a reasonable doubt)..

He is a murderer, and no one here seams to care. But lets crucify Trump because some dude he never met voted for him.
    National Gern-bern Day!
    Today make sure your safety pins are properly fastened!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

I don't get it.
    Who did Ayers kill?
    Did you even look?

National Gern-bern Day!
    you are trolling hard today.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

I don't get it.
    Who did Ayers kill?
    Did you even look?

National Gern-bern Day!
    Just don't understand the need for putdowns and insults.
    Reciprocity
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

I don't get it.
    Who did Ayers kill?
    Did you even look?

National Gern-bern Day!
    Reciprocity
    I understand that. but then why participate in it?

"if you hate something, don't you do it too" to quote our fearless leader. :lol:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

I don't get it.
    Who did Ayers kill?
    Did you even look?

National Gern-bern Day!
    Reciprocity
    I understand that. but then why participate in it?

"if you hate something, don't you do it too" to quote our fearless leader. :lol:
    Helps me better understand the misery to which it emanates from.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

lotsa hitler shows appearing non-stop on the history channel as of late. is it his bday or something?

No, Hitler's birthday is April 20th (I know because it's also my own birthday, lol). I would say the history channel intends it to be a warning.... a subtle suggestion that Americans keep the history of the Nazi party in mind as Trump does his thing (I assume you know this and your comment was somewhat tongue in cheek). I personally think the Nazi party/Trump parallels are very apt in many ways. I'm not suggesting Trump will end up committing systematic genocide or anything, but there are definitely a lot of very Nazi-esque things that he has and apparently plans on doing. This become more apparent by the day as he chooses his cabinet and how he deals with media. I think the sharp negative reaction by Trump supporters when these comparisons are made may be based in denial as well as a bit of guilt.
    It's a line the opposition has to carefully walk in order to have some sort of persuasive effect. You don't want to start to holler about nazis and the jews because you'll instantly lose people, but you also want to send up some red flags right now, for example, about the idea being kicked around to register Muslims.
    Agreed, but also the propaganda machine, and people should be watching very carefully when it comes to control/manipulation of the media by the government, and the removal of rights and freedoms for various groups and people in general. These are the things I'm most concerned about and that remind me of the Nazi rise to power.... Not to mention Bannon and these others who Trump is choosing for his cabinet. They kinds of relationships between Trump and these people seems very odd to me, and also reminds me of the way Hitler chose his inner circle.
    This is a great one to screen cap. The nazis are coming! Can add it to the cry wolf pile in 4-8 years.
    Why is it crying wolf when parallels are drawn between the socioeconomic climate leading to Hitler's rise to power, and Trump's rise to power? Has history not shown there's validity in watching a politician carefully who attributes the flaws of society to specific demographics, and commits to any means necessary (i.e. checks and balances be damned) to reach an exclusionary end? Being cautious and thinking critically about the rate of flow of power and the rate of power usage do not seem like negative messages to send to the general population.
    Anybody who uses Hitler or Nazis in any sentence with reference to Trump has lost all historical perspective. The Art of the Deal is not Mein Kampf. It is a laughable discussion. I am laughing.
    I think you have lost all perspective on the issue itself. Who said that The Art of Deal is Mein Kampf? I'm sure someone somewhere did, but I didn't, and neither did anyone else here. There is absolutely nothing wrong with drawing certain parallels with Hitler or any other national leader/party - that you balk so much at the way parallels are being drawn, and ignore the fact that nobody is actually calling Trump Hitler #2, I'd say you're that one who is unable to grasp even a basic concept in this context. You're letting your emotions about Hitler and the stigma that name carries get in the way of logical, critical thought about the topic IMO. I'm not laughing though. It's actually quite irritating.
    There you go with your "parallels" again. Trump isn't Hitler...he's just Parallel Hitler.
    this is what drives me nuts about my wife sometimes. she's always speaks in absolutes. I say I don't want one thing, so she does the complete extreme opposite. "I don't like black". "so your favourite colour is white?"

that's not what anyone is saying here. PJ_Soul even typed CERTAIN PARALLELS. You are only reading what you want to read to get your "I'm laughing at you" rocks off.

remember this: "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it". noticing patterns of behaviour is important.
    This is a silly analogy. There is no point in discussing the parallels to the rise of Hitler unless you are actually concerned that Trump could actually become a Hitler. Your "doomed to repeat history" quote makes that exact point. Trump as Parallel Hitler is laughable on it's face.
    right, because there are no degrees of evil, just super evil and not evil at all. good one.
    Ok Hugh the please tell me...

On your world leader evil scale, with Hitler being a 10 and the Dali Lama being a zero, please tell me where you would place President-Elect Trump.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

lotsa hitler shows appearing non-stop on the history channel as of late. is it his bday or something?

No, Hitler's birthday is April 20th (I know because it's also my own birthday, lol). I would say the history channel intends it to be a warning.... a subtle suggestion that Americans keep the history of the Nazi party in mind as Trump does his thing (I assume you know this and your comment was somewhat tongue in cheek). I personally think the Nazi party/Trump parallels are very apt in many ways. I'm not suggesting Trump will end up committing systematic genocide or anything, but there are definitely a lot of very Nazi-esque things that he has and apparently plans on doing. This become more apparent by the day as he chooses his cabinet and how he deals with media. I think the sharp negative reaction by Trump supporters when these comparisons are made may be based in denial as well as a bit of guilt.
    It's a line the opposition has to carefully walk in order to have some sort of persuasive effect. You don't want to start to holler about nazis and the jews because you'll instantly lose people, but you also want to send up some red flags right now, for example, about the idea being kicked around to register Muslims.
    Agreed, but also the propaganda machine, and people should be watching very carefully when it comes to control/manipulation of the media by the government, and the removal of rights and freedoms for various groups and people in general. These are the things I'm most concerned about and that remind me of the Nazi rise to power.... Not to mention Bannon and these others who Trump is choosing for his cabinet. They kinds of relationships between Trump and these people seems very odd to me, and also reminds me of the way Hitler chose his inner circle.
    This is a great one to screen cap. The nazis are coming! Can add it to the cry wolf pile in 4-8 years.
    Why is it crying wolf when parallels are drawn between the socioeconomic climate leading to Hitler's rise to power, and Trump's rise to power? Has history not shown there's validity in watching a politician carefully who attributes the flaws of society to specific demographics, and commits to any means necessary (i.e. checks and balances be damned) to reach an exclusionary end? Being cautious and thinking critically about the rate of flow of power and the rate of power usage do not seem like negative messages to send to the general population.
    Anybody who uses Hitler or Nazis in any sentence with reference to Trump has lost all historical perspective. The Art of the Deal is not Mein Kampf. It is a laughable discussion. I am laughing.
    I think you have lost all perspective on the issue itself. Who said that The Art of Deal is Mein Kampf? I'm sure someone somewhere did, but I didn't, and neither did anyone else here. There is absolutely nothing wrong with drawing certain parallels with Hitler or any other national leader/party - that you balk so much at the way parallels are being drawn, and ignore the fact that nobody is actually calling Trump Hitler #2, I'd say you're that one who is unable to grasp even a basic concept in this context. You're letting your emotions about Hitler and the stigma that name carries get in the way of logical, critical thought about the topic IMO. I'm not laughing though. It's actually quite irritating.
    There you go with your "parallels" again. Trump isn't Hitler...he's just Parallel Hitler.
    this is what drives me nuts about my wife sometimes. she's always speaks in absolutes. I say I don't want one thing, so she does the complete extreme opposite. "I don't like black". "so your favourite colour is white?"

that's not what anyone is saying here. PJ_Soul even typed CERTAIN PARALLELS. You are only reading what you want to read to get your "I'm laughing at you" rocks off.

remember this: "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it". noticing patterns of behaviour is important.
    This is a silly analogy. There is no point in discussing the parallels to the rise of Hitler unless you are actually concerned that Trump could actually become a Hitler. Your "doomed to repeat history" quote makes that exact point. Trump as Parallel Hitler is laughable on it's face.
    right, because there are no degrees of evil, just super evil and not evil at all. good one.

On your world leader evil scale, with Hitler being a 10 and the Dali Lama being a zero, please tell me where you would place President-Elect Trump.
    you can't yet. but there is validity in drawing parallels between what has happened in the past as a way of avoiding something similar, obviously not even close to the same scale, but something similar, in the future. the way he campaigned, the people he seems to be chumming with....that doesn't ring any alarm bells to you in this regard?
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    look, I get it. I generally consider hitler comparisons to be lazy. no one is comparing trump to hitler at this point. Just pointing out there are similarities in the way they drummed up support and in policies he wants to enact when he becomes potus. that is all.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,637
    I'd say the bigger parallel is how people are following along in the same manner as people have with past dictators. A dictator isn't anything without followers. Without them they're just another nut job.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

you can't yet. but there is validity in drawing parallels between what has happened in the past as a way of avoiding something similar, obviously not even close to the same scale, but something similar, in the future. the way he campaigned, the people he seems to be chumming with....that doesn't ring any alarm bells to you in this regard?
    nope
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,552
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

I don't get it.
    Who did Ayers kill?
    Did you even look?

National Gern-bern Day!
    Reciprocity
    I don't get how calling someone out for using false info is a putdown or insult per se... I mean, if the info you're posting - that a man is a mass murderer when he's not - isn't true, and if posting false info is a habit of yours, then that calls for comment, doesn't it? If it's not said, people might read this and believe the fake news. I think people reading this stuff deserve to be aware when there are questions as to the truthfulness of "facts" being posted.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,552
    edited November 2016
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

nope
    Yup.
    Hitler wasn't a 10 when he came to power, right? Not at all. He was adored by many. That doesn't mean he wasn't already doing things that concerned a lot of people and other nations. And some of what Trump is doing and saying is quite similar to those early moves on Hitler's part. I.e. there are parallels. That's doesn't mean that Trump's road will end up being the same as Hitler's (obviously). But Hitler's rise certainly gives anyone willing to think critically a wealth of political theory and knowledge that we can look at, and when a new national leader's actions/attitude have some similarities to Hitler's early actions/attitude, then that is clearly worth examining. That you are unwilling to admit that just shows your extreme bias.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

nope
    well I'd say you seem to be in the minority on that one.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

nope
    Yup.
    Hitler wasn't a 10 when he came to power, right? Not at all. He was adored by many. That doesn't mean he wasn't already doing things that concerned a lot of people and other nations. And some of what Trump is doing and saying is quite similar to those early moves on Hitler's part. I.e. there are parallels. That's doesn't mean that Trump's road will end up being the same as Hitler's (obviously). But Hitler's rise certainly gives anyone willing to think critically a wealth of political theory and knowledge that we can look at, and when a new national leader's actions/attitude have some similarities to Hitler's early actions/attitude, then that is clearly worth examining. That you are unwilling to admit that just shows your extreme bias.
    Uh...sorry...what is Trump doing that is quite similar to Hitler's early moves? And if it is so "obvious" to you that Trump's road will not end up being the same as Hitler's then what the hell are any of you even talking about? He won't end up Hitler but he might parallel Hitler? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

benjs said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

nope
    Yup.
    Uh...sorry...what is Trump doing that is quite similar to Hitler's early moves? And if it is so "obvious" to you that Trump's road will not end up being the same as Hitler's then what the hell are any of you even talking about? He won't end up Hitler but he might parallel Hitler? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!
    his hateful rhetoric and appointment of racists and nutjobs to his cabinet are a start.

just because there are simililarities in the infancy of trump's reign to hitler's, I am saying it won't end up that way because our collective representatives won't let it happen. again. not even saying it WOULD get to that point without intervention, just saying it won't because it can't.

I have said this before, I don't think trump equals hitler. but trump's rise could give rise to someone even worse than him; those he is currently surrounding himself with and handing power to.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I'm 80% sure we'll see the idea of Muslim registration be put on the table by the White House. If that happens, tell me you can't see some sort of similarity to nazi Germany.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303

I'm 80% sure we'll see the idea of Muslim registration be put on the table by the White House. If that happens, tell me you can't see some sort of similarity to nazi Germany.

They will you watch ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

I don't get it.
    Who did Ayers kill?
    Did you even look?

What portion was false? That he started a terrorist organization? That he has admitted to bombings? That people have been killed from the bombings his organization did?
    Seriously, which portion is false? All of that is actually common knowledge, very little research is needed to confirm any of it.
  • Options
    Three cohorts blowing themselves up while assembling bombs for their collective cause does not make Ayers a bomber who killed people. But in trumpland, maybe it does?

Which people were killed from bombings his people did?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    If the millennials only had half the balls of the 60s generation.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    You should have tried living in England in the 70s, snowflake.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    edited November 2016

Three cohorts blowing themselves up while assembling bombs for their collective cause does not make Ayers a bomber who killed people. But in trumpland, maybe it does?

Which people were killed from bombings his people did?

In what world can someone be the founder of a terrorist organization, promote the bombing of public buildings, has admitted to several bombings in interviews and even a book he wrote, was involved in the planning of many attacks and yet not be responsible? Clintonland maybe?

"...bombing of a police station that killed Sgt. Brian McDonnell and injured eight other officers on February l6, l970."

"On September 20, 1970, the group robbed a National Guard armory in Newburyport, Massachusetts and took 400 rounds of ammunition.[7] They also stole weapons and set fire to the facility, causing about $125,000 in damage. The group robbed a bank in Brighton, Massachusetts, carrying handguns, a shotgun and a submachine gun.[6] [9] The first police officer on the scene, Boston police officer Walter Schroeder, was shot in the back by Gilday when he attempted to stop the robbery.[2] He subsequently died from his wounds. "

Three of their own members died when a bomb intended for a military ball prematurely exploded. One of the dead was Ayers' finance. And you would believe he was not involved in that one either?

This guy would be serving big prison time, except he got off on a technicality (unlawful search I think it was). But in "Clintonlan" I guess that makes him innocent and totally okay.
  • Options
    Mace, Obama can't run again. Accept that trump won and let's move on.
  • Options
    So assuming all that you claim is true, let's take it for face value: how has Obama's association with Ayers manifested itself? What exactly is the outrage? Did Obama appoint Ayers to a key cabinet position? Espouse Ayers' ideals through policy and/or enforcement?

Trump, a racist, proven, misgonist, proven, white supremacist, proven, is appointing his ilk to surround and run our government. I wonder for a moment how the minority employees of the justice department and its affiliations feel? Not that you'd care?

40 years ago Ayers met with Obama. It all came to fruition didn't it, lego?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Who was in the group in Newburyport?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Who, exactly, was in the group in Brighton?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Being shot in the back is the same as blowing people up? Even if someone else did it?

Brilliantati©
  • Options

If the millennials only had half the balls of the 60s generation.

They would what? Blow things up?
  • Options

So assuming all that you claim is true, let's take it for face value: how has Obama's association with Ayers manifested itself? What exactly is the outrage? Did Obama appoint Ayers to a key cabinet position? Espouse Ayers' ideals through policy and/or enforcement?

Trump, a racist, proven, misgonist, proven, white supremacist, proven, is appointing his ilk to surround and run our government. I wonder for a moment how the minority employees of the justice department and its affiliations feel? Not that you'd care?

40 years ago Ayers met with Obama. It all came to fruition didn't it, lego?

None of those things are proven.