Options

Merchandise for the T.O.T.D. Please post it here

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    The hand bill is nicer quality than I expected.
  • Options
    fl4tdrivenfl4tdriven Moscow, PA Posts: 332
    JM144705 said:

I kinda regret not getting a shirt one of the past two nights. :anguished:

I regret not getting a tour shirt. Got a long sleeve, but should have bought one with dates on it.
    Philly 10/21/13 - MSG 5/1/16 - Fenway 8/5/16 - TOTD 11/4/16
  • Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429

JM144705 said:

I kinda regret not getting a shirt one of the past two nights. :anguished:

I regret not getting a tour shirt. Got a long sleeve, but should have bought one with dates on it.
    Yeah I kept eyeing up the gray tour shirt and didn't end up getting it.
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Was the gray and purple the men's?
  • Options
    acost016acost016 SF Posts: 40
    On the tour shirt what is the Nov 18 below Seattle's dates referencing? Please tell me it's a show to be added any minute now!
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    cmalisze said:

Was the gray and purple the men's?

yes. think women's was black shirt and purple letters
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    acost016 said:

On the tour shirt what is the Nov 18 below Seattle's dates referencing? Please tell me it's a show to be added any minute now!

I think it says Nov 16 since all the dates above it only list the day and not the month or year.
  • Options

acost016 said:

I think it says Nov 16 since all the dates above it only list the day and not the month or year.
    This is correct... It looked odd on the shirt. I didn't like any of them and skipped them. I thought the poster was solid, but not great. The free handbill was probably the best thing there, honestly.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

acost016 said:

This is correct... It looked odd on the shirt. I didn't like any of them and skipped them. I thought the poster was solid, but not great. The free handbill was probably the best thing there, honestly.
    Yeah, I agree with you. I do not plan on buying anything except maybe a sticker and then the poster in Seattle. At most I would have bought a shirt I guess but the designs do nothing for me. Temple of the Dog is not a band I would want to buy keychains, flipflops, etc.... for. I am looking forward to not have to think about merchandise at the show.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

acost016 said:

I pretty much agree with all of this. I grabbed the Klausen for multiple reasons, but it's definitely not my favorite poster ever......

The free poster from Tower was a sweet bonus, I already have it hanging on the wall!
  • Options
    DT6012DT6012 Posts: 201
    To any of you that bought Tshirt: What's the quality? Brand? Cotton %? Thanks in advance.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

acost016 said:

I pretty much agree with all of this. I grabbed the Klausen for multiple reasons, but it's definitely not my favorite poster ever......

The free poster from Tower was a sweet bonus, I already have it hanging on the wall!
    The art from the handbill will be shamelessly stolen for our BTN blu ray, I can tell you that.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

acost016 said:

The art from the handbill will be shamelessly stolen for our BTN blu ray, I can tell you that.
    NICE!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859

demetrios said:

Yes doors are open.

No tubes.

So what do you do? Elastic's?
    Could always fold the poster. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0R_VhWcfKQ
    Nice. Thanks for solving my problem. I'll have to buy and iron. Can't wait for the next video.
    Np. I'm waiting for the next one too. It's good stuff.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    DT6012 said:

To any of you that bought Tshirt: What's the quality? Brand? Cotton %? Thanks in advance.

Long sleeve was American Apparel.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    Does the handbill print fit in a standard frame?
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    edited November 2016
    leach7 said:

Does the handbill print fit in a standard frame?

Yes, it measures 11" x 17".
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    Perfect! Thanks
  • Options
    In general how was the lineup for Merch?
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    line was non-existent after 10 saturday
  • Options
    rssesq said:

line was non-existent after 10 saturday

Not funny.
  • Options
    On Saturday night the old blond haired guy who is always selling merch for PJ told the guys in the front to stop handing out the free posters cuz they still had a stack of the pay ones. lol
  • Options
    rssesq said:

On Saturday night the old blond haired guy who is always selling merch for PJ told the guys in the front to stop handing out the free posters cuz they still had a stack of the pay ones. lol

So did they not sell out of the Klausen posters Saturday night?
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 493
    edited November 2016

rssesq said:

So did they not sell out of the Klausen posters Saturday night?
    Apparently not. rssesq did they still have posters?
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
  • Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    They still had posters after the show Saturday.
  • Options
    Probably had a lot of people going to both nights so that would limit the number of buyers of the posters.
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,821
    what is this handbill? I missed this
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    I didn't check as I left but at 10:45 they still had a bunch.
    PS the skully is the best thing they got
  • Options
    BB162610 said:

They still had posters after the show Saturday.

Interesting.

Probably had a lot of people going to both nights so that would limit the number of buyers of the posters.

This would make sense.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

I didn't check as I left but at 10:45 they still had a bunch.
    PS the skully is the best thing they got

Yeah it looks cool. I'll definitely be buying one in Seattle.