Options

Camden 1 setlist thread

Comments

• Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    nukeboot wrote:
    Yeah, they've only played like 65 different songs in 6 dates.

Bastards!

chill out, we all agree that PJ shows are incredible, I am just stating that this setlist hasn't made me kick myself for not going...yet. Bonnaroo on the other hand pissed me off that I didn't go
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    meme wrote:
    Really. That's a joke. No way I'm renewing my membership for next year.

:D
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    I think I need to listen to Lost Dogs more, before the MSGs. :D
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,629
    14. Given To Fly
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Given To Fly
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Given to Fly now.
    corduroid wrote:
    In Hiding and Light Years in the same show, PJ nirvana for me

I could not agree more!!!!
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    100 Pacer wrote:
    14. Given To Fly

Awww... that makes me as happy as any of the rarities :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    I have a feeling the first encore will be awesome... and it will start with either All or None or Soon Forget.
  • Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    meme wrote:
    NOOOOOOOO! They need to play rats in NYC.

Seriously, we pay ridiculous rent to share our apartments with those beasts, we might as well rock out to them!

OK, this is the FUNNIEST quote of the night!! And with slightofjeff on the board that is difficult to do!!! LMAO!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    meme wrote:
    Wow, seriously... they better play No Way at MSG :p

they're gonna open Mansfield 2 with No Way.

or so goes my dream.
  • Options
    thunderDAN wrote:
    chill out, we all agree that PJ shows are incredible..

Chilled, sir.

;)
  • Options
    Grievance. Oh yeah! This song always pumps me up. I just love how the song builds in intensity until that great last verse.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

"I got a recipe for anus ankle soup, yeah."
  • Options
    thunderDAN wrote:
    I have a feeling the first encore will be awesome... and it will start with either All or None or Soon Forget.

i'm thinking a "down" encore as well :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    What a set list to have when my internet dies :(
  • Options
    thunderDAN wrote:

I dunno, i'm gonna say WMA again...

And with Release appearing in an encore for what, the first time since 1994? who knows....
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    thunderDAN wrote:

Hmm.. I don't know. They tend to play less mellow songs at Camden.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Will they do RVM and Porch?
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    OK, this is the FUNNIEST quote of the night!! And with slightofjeff on the board that is difficult to do!!! LMAO!!!!

I should specify for the sake of the jammer I am hosting that my apartment is actually rat-free :o
  • Options
    15. U!!!

• Options
    tunodamaitunodamai Posts: 74
    Encore 1 first song prediction : Big Wave

Encore 2 first song prediction: Crown of Thorns

Final song of the night: Leash
    It makes much more sense to live......in the present tense.
  • Options
    U!!!!!!
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    U!

Awesome!
  • Options
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    they're gonna open Mansfield 2 with No Way.

or so goes my dream.

NO WAY :p

I am actually afraid they'll break it in DC.
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    U...U...U!

Heeeell yeah! *shakes hips*

:D

Gen5 wrote:

LOL!!!!! I know! That had me laughing my ass off too. :D !

And you people are KILLING me with all the NO WAY talk!!!!!! :eek:

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    EddiesMuseEddiesMuse Posts: 389
    MattyJoe wrote:
    U!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    This is setlist is on its way to being the best of the tour, so far.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    U. How's that for a rarity?
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

"I got a recipe for anus ankle soup, yeah."
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    100 Pacer wrote:
    15. U!!!

Despite the fact that I have been to fewer shows than most of you, I am probably in the vast minority who have actually seen this song more than once...
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    Gen5 wrote:

I consider that a challenge ;)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    16. Rats!!!