Options

Camden 1 setlist thread

Comments

• Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    MattyJoe wrote:
    Oh really? How many other tours had Who You Are, All Night, Hard To Imagine, and In Hiding all in one show?

That is why I said 'any other tour this setlist would be great' meaning that on this current tour the bar is so high that it makes this setlist appear pedestrian, but I was hoping for alot less avocado because we got 2 years worth of it since 2006
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    thunderDAN wrote:
    That is why I said 'any other tour this setlist would be great' meaning that on this current tour the bar is so high that it makes this setlist appear pedestrian, but I was hoping for alot less avocado because we got 2 years worth of it since 2006

we did? I didn't even go to a PJ show last year ... ;)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    haha just got a text saying that it's NUTS so far!
    :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    I'm predicting Man of the Hour at some point tonight.

Oh, and Leash!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    ridewithmeridewithme Posts: 72
    so with Ed on his second bottle already.. the encores could be very special indeed
    ..how did it come to this?
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    meme wrote:
    You coming to Hartford? Do I need to bring protective gear? :D

couldn't hurt :D
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,028
    I think they're saving Lukin/Not For You for tomorrow night- that's how they are going to open the show
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    tunodamaitunodamai Posts: 74
    Really hope I get to see Who You Are at MSG #2. The only show on this tour I can catch but I think we are in for one hell of a night.
    It makes much more sense to live......in the present tense.
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    I think they're saving Lukin/Not For You for tomorrow night- that's how they are going to open the show
    That would be cool.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

"I got a recipe for anus ankle soup, yeah."
  • Options
    LIGHT YEARS
    :o:o:o
    *tears*

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    I think you all know what I mean, but the songs that are rare that have been played tonight have already been played at other stops. The only new ones for the tour I believe are Unemployable (a song that was played at practically every show in 2006) and In Hiding which is an awesome song. They have even used Hard to Imagine to open another show not even a week ago

edit: Light Years is making it better...remember I wrote that this was pedestrian in terms to other shows on this tour right as they got into Unemployable
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Light Years
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    ridewithmeridewithme Posts: 72
    thunderDAN wrote:
    I think you all know what I mean, but the songs that are rare that have been played tonight have already been played at other stops. The only new ones for the tour I believe are Unemployable (a song that was played at practically every show in 2006) and In Hiding which is an awesome song. They have even used Hard to Imagine to open another show not even a week ago

i kinda agree with you.. hopefully the encores bring out an awesome rats/w.m.a combo or something
    ..how did it come to this?
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Wow, seriously... they better play No Way at MSG :p
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    MattyJoe wrote:
    Light Years

<3<3:)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    thunderDAN wrote:

edit: Light Years is making it better...remember I wrote that this was pedestrian in terms to other shows on this tour right as they got into Unemployable
    Light Years was played at Tampa too.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

• Options
    corduroidcorduroid Posts: 293
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    LIGHT YEARS
    :o:o:o
    *tears*
    In Hiding and Light Years in the same show, PJ nirvana for me
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,670
    12. Light Years!!!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Light Years was played at Tampa too.

I just like Light Years so it makes the setlist better for me
  • Options
    ridewithme wrote:
    i kinda agree with you.. hopefully the encores bring out an awesome rats/w.m.a combo or something

NOOOOOOOO! They need to play rats in NYC.

Seriously, we pay ridiculous rent to share our apartments with those beasts, we might as well rock out to them!
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Yeah, they've only played like 65 different songs in 6 dates.

Bastards!
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,670
    13. Grievance

"cause you don't give blood to take it back again!"
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Grievance
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    thunderDAN wrote:

No, I know what you mean ... and I agree with you.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    thunderDAN wrote:
    I'm not arguing, I love that song too. I was just saying.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

• Options
    thunderDAN wrote:
    I'm not arguing, I love that song too. I was just saying.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

• Options
    nukeboot wrote:
    Yeah, they've only played like 65 different songs in 6 dates.

Bastards!

Really. That's a joke. No way I'm renewing my membership for next year.
  • Options
    washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078
    MattyJoe wrote:
    Light Years

that's twice this tour! that means i still have a chance to hear it! its one of my favorite songs ever ad i get scared when they play a song already during a tour cuz that means theres sometimes less chance of me hearing it when i finally get to go to my shows.
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    Grievance

I like me some Grievance.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    *sigh* I just heard a little bit of Light Years (thank you Joe!!!).
    Ed sounds SO fuckin amazing. *tears*

GRIEVANCE is next. Yeeeeah!!!
    :D

"Lo√e, you know the word