Options

Camden 1 setlist thread

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Gen5 wrote:
    That's right!!! The broke ass bitches are raidin' the FUCK out the the East Coast and that's all that matters!! And ole' Grandpa Eli can show us around!!! hahahahahahah
    hahaha it's SO on. can't wait!

SEN i'm right there with you girl!
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    i know i know, i'm trying to not think about it, hell i wasn't even planning to go to any shows at all, my brokeass doing 3 now haha
    like my brokeass trying to get to camden for as cheap as possible lol

naaah...we're not addicts, lol :D

Rocky??? Dont get me Hyped now ok? Pati does a good enough job of that already!! I dont need both of you getting me hyped!! lol
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    hahaha it's SO on. can't wait!

SEN i'm right there with you girl!
    oh boy and this is how it starts

got me all giddy too now!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    stickboy wrote:

Rocky??? Dont get me Hyped now ok? Pati does a good enough job of that already!! I dont need both of you getting me hyped!! lol

DUDE I AINT EVEN KIDDING YOU RIGHT NOW. IM IN FULL ON REGIS MODE FLOW SHIZZLE AND I COULDNT SIT STILL SO I RAN DOWN THE STAIRS AND UP THE PARKING LOT JUST AFTER MY LAST POST. IM NOT EVEN OUT OF BREATH. THATS HOW HYPER I AM!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:

we're not addicts, we're exceedingly enthusiastic :D

oh c'mon it's valid to get hyped, shit you've BEEN to shows already, you should have been done hyped. so come on board, choo choooooo
  • Options
    we're not addicts, we're exceedingly enthusiastic :D

oh c'mon it's valid to get hyped, shit you've BEEN to shows already, you should have been done hyped. so come on board, choo choooooo

I DONT KNOW WHO ITS GONNA BE BUT IM SHAKIN SOMEBODY UP WHEN I GET THERE!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    Chiqui, Im DRIVING the McCReady Flowcomotive!! so Im on board already baby...hell yea Im waiting on Yall know...like the last pices of the puzzle to make this tour complete, birthdays and all

its gonna be ridiculous!
  • Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    stickboy wrote:

We are suppose to get others hyped up!! It's are job as fellow fans!! HELLO?? I have been doing this for months E...I am NOT going to stop now!!!! =)

And dammit....you enjoy it!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    Chiqui, Im DRIVING the McCReady Flowcomotive!! so Im on board already baby...hell yea Im waiting on Yall know...like the last pices of the puzzle to make this tour complete, birthdays and all

its gonna be ridiculous!
    hahaha! oh man, good stuff!

i better get back to working on some crap for work, brought some home so i can leave tomorrow completely free and easy and ready for my PJ vacation :D
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    Im DRIVING the McCReady Flowcomotive!!
    :eek: LIKE THIS??!!

• Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    We are suppose to get others hyped up!! It's are job as fellow fans!! HELLO?? I have been doing this for months E...I am NOT going to stop now!!!! =)

And dammit....you enjoy it!!!
    oh Im still taking it all in..its like i got a lil break in between and tonite the fiend in me kicked in...like "dude///theyre playing next door to you..wtf is wrong with you???"
    thats what the voice inside my head was telling me
    so i gotta get back on the wagon tomorrow..or dont they call it falling off the wagon or some shit??
    whatever.Im drivin!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    :eek: LIKE THIS??!!
    says cannot display page? :(
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    says cannot display page? :(

• Options
    Go Animal wrote:
    Once.

And you should've been there. 2000-08-12 Tampa, FL

Set 1 (Interstellar Overdrive)/Corduroy, Grievance, Last Exit, Animal, Gods' Dice, Tremor Christ, Nothing As it Seems, Jeremy, Evacuation, Romance, Better Man, Lukin, Light Years, Daughter/(Another Brick In The Wall)/(Androgynous Mind), Even Flow, Sleight Of Hand, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, State Of Love And Trust, Insignificance, Rearviewmirror
    Encore 1 Do The Evolution, Hail Hail, Garden, Immortality, Soldier Of Love, Porch
    Encore 2 Soon Forget, Indifference
    Encore 3 Rockin' In The Free World

* Encore 4 Last Exit

We absolutely would. not. let. them. leave.

3 encores, and no one was leaving or quieting down, so they played 'Last Exit' as kind of a "we-love-you-but-get-the-hint" kinda thing.

Brett Eliason even shut down the recorders (the ones for the 1st wave of bootlegs). If you can ever find a copy, the master had to be pulled from the sound board & placed on the CD after the fact, that's why you'll hear less crowd noise in the background on 'Last Exit'

That's why Tampa shows rock. We know how to keep PJ happy & loved.

Btw, as totally freakin' awesome tonight's Camden show sounds... Tampa 06-12-08?

Best of the tour so far, including Bonanroo =)

Ask Eddie ;)

I thought that Last Exit was played earlier in the show, but the recording was ruined, so they used a version from another show, and threw it at the end of the disc?
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ok maybe its my settings...brand new laptop so I gotta adjust some shit still I think....still says the same thing can u tag it to me on photbucket or myspace or some shit cause its acting up
  • Options
    I thought that Last Exit was played earlier in the show, but the recording was ruined, so they used a version from another show, and threw it at the end of the disc?

That is partially correct. I was just about to reply to this. It was played in the first handful of songs, and the recording was lost. It even says so on the official release cardboard case. It was played that same show, and they still used a soundboard recording, it's just not mastered.

Set 1 (Interstellar Overdrive)/Corduroy, Grievance, Last Exit, Animal, Gods' Dice, Tremor Christ, Nothing As it Seems, Jeremy, Evacuation, Romance, Better Man, Lukin, Light Years, Daughter/(Another Brick In The Wall)/(Androgynous Mind), Even Flow, Sleight Of Hand, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, State Of Love And Trust, Insignificance, Rearviewmirror
    Encore 1 Do The Evolution, Hail Hail, Garden, Immortality, Soldier Of Love, Porch
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    Go Animal wrote:
    Once.

And you should've been there. 2000-08-12 Tampa, FL

* Encore 4 Last Exit

We absolutely would. not. let. them. leave.

3 encores, and no one was leaving or quieting down, so they played 'Last Exit' as kind of a "we-love-you-but-get-the-hint" kinda thing.

Brett Eliason even shut down the recorders (the ones for the 1st wave of bootlegs). If you can ever find a copy, the master had to be pulled from the sound board & placed on the CD after the fact, that's why you'll hear less crowd noise in the background on 'Last Exit'

That's why Tampa shows rock. We know how to keep PJ happy & loved.

Btw, as totally freakin' awesome tonight's Camden show sounds... Tampa 06-12-08?

Best of the tour so far, including Bonanroo =)

Ask Eddie ;)

What i'm curious about is... This is completely incorrect, but yet you were there?

"*The Tape Machines malfunctioned during the live recording of Last Exit. Even though the the error was quickly fixed, the song was lost. The show has been cut so there is no break in the audio where Last Exit should have existed. A Masterboard tape version of Last Exit has been included at the end of the CD"

Edit: Added from 'Two Feet Thick':
    "The third encore is a total surprise as Ed has said goodnight, the band is gone, people start leaving and the crew picks up gear. The band returns to play a scorching 'RITFW' with the arena lights full on and the crowd going nuts, arms clapping overhead at Ed's instructions. To end, Ed does a somersault at center stage - wine bottle in hand - complete with a running start. An amazing show!"
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Well it's been fun. Tomorrow night (or, should I say, tonight) I am going to the show so someone else feel free to take over my duties.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    *dances around like a maniac*

Solat13 got his song!! WOoooooooooo!!!! :D

Thanks for the shout out and you too Meme!

Glad my calls came through tonight vedhead.

Can't wait for tomorrow!
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Options
    speechless....

fuck im tired
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    MattyJoe wrote:
    Last year? Um don't think so.

Yeah they did. At times. Ill admit it was really bad 2 years ago. Yankees suck anyways.