The Podesta Emails

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    I did a search for "fart" and came up empty. These emails have obviously been sorted and filtered.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited October 2016
    I searched "take the money" lol

Date Release Date From To
    Subject: [big campaign] Vets for Freedom Offering Cash For Frats To Protest VP Debate
    2008-10-01 15:36 2016-10-16 nico.pitney@gmail.com nico@huffingtonpost.com
    Subject: Re: Foreign registered agents
    2015-04-17 03:38 2016-10-16 jpalmieri@hillaryclinton.com re47@hillaryclinton.com
    Subject: Correct The Record Friday September 19, 2014 Morning Roundup
    2014-09-19 13:08 2016-10-10 burns.strider@americanbridge.org CTRFriendsFamily@americanbridge.org
    Subject: FW: Clips: July 22, 2008
    2008-07-22 15:04 2016-10-07 pogden@americanprogress.org john.podesta@gmail.com
    Subject: FW: Clips: July 21, 2008
    2008-07-21 20:48 2016-10-07 pogden@americanprogress.org john.podesta@gmail.com
    Subject: H4A News Clips 6.11.15
    2015-06-11 11:15 2016-10-07 aphillips@hillaryclinton.com aphillips@hillaryclinton.com
    Subject: H4A News Clips 6.26.15
    2015-06-26 11:35 2016-10-07 aphillips@hillaryclinton.com aphillips@hillaryclinton.com
    Subject: [big campaign] MMR: McCain Interviewed on CNN and NBC, Evening 10/22/08
    2008-10-23 02:39 2016-10-07 mark@progressiveaccountability.org bigcampaign@googlegroups.com
    Post edited by JC29856 on
    edited October 2016
    Dems Podesta emails "it's an obvious attempt by Russia to influence our elections by showing how millionaires and billionaires, CF and HRC campaign foreign donors and the media are trying to influence our elections"
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    my2hands said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10254

Someone requested the UFO related emails, here ya go.

Damn. I was hoping that would be a lot more interesting.

As for the rest... nothing surprising.
    This is now 19 pages of pretty much nothing lol
    There's a shit load of other topics and discussions on the pj site. Stop wasting your time on these post.

Excellent work as always, JC. You da real MVP
    tonifig8 said:

my2hands said:

PJ_Soul said:

JC29856 said:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10254

Someone requested the UFO related emails, here ya go.

Damn. I was hoping that would be a lot more interesting.

As for the rest... nothing surprising.
    This is now 19 pages of pretty much nothing lol
    There's a shit load of other topics and discussions on the pj site. Stop wasting your time on these post.

Excellent work as always, JC. You da real MVP
    It's information, I make no assumptions about what peope know and what they don't, I certainly don't assume I know more than anyone else.
    I do know this, a US election should not cost a billion dollars. Does anyone disagree?
    Google search a visual of what a billion $ looks like! (Wait until after you've paid your monthly bills)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    I just haven't found any of the emails being posted relevant to much of anything. I already knew that politicians play politics, which is all I see in any of these emails. We're there people who didn't understand that politicians play politics? Is that why they are interested in these 1000s of irrelevant emails?
    Geez, wake me up on November 9th.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

I just haven't found any of the emails being posted relevant to much of anything. I already knew that politicians play politics, which is all I see in any of these emails. We're there people who didn't understand that politicians play politics? Is that why they are interested in these 1000s of irrelevant emails?

Responding to these types of questions are a complete waste of energy. Ultimately if you already have everything figured out and find nothing on this thread informative or useful then you're probably better off on the 1'000's of other post
    PJ_Soul said:

Found this for you, lol.

"I joined a phone bank last night calling Virginia voters – nearly all of my electronic call sheets were for people over 60, with many in their late > 80s and 90s. It caused me to have another sleepless night, anxious about the campaign."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11464
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Responding to these types of questions are a complete waste of energy. Ultimately if you already have everything figured out and find nothing on this thread informative or useful then you're probably better off on the 1'000's of other post
    Shhhh! I'm taking this to 15k views by 11.8.16
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Found this for you, lol.

"I joined a phone bank last night calling Virginia voters – nearly all of my electronic call sheets were for people over 60, with many in their late > 80s and 90s. It caused me to have another sleepless night, anxious about the campaign."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11464
    This is the voting bloc that watches cnn msnbc and main stream media, they won't determine the election, the young ins Indies and Bernie supporters that use social media will. At minimal if nothing else they verify and provide proof to what many believed.
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

Dems Podesta emails "it's an obvious attempt by Russia to influence our elections by showing how millionaires and billionaires, CF and HRC campaign foreign donors and the media are trying to influence our elections"

Close eyes and cover ears! Take the money!

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915

Lobbyists funneling in foreign money to influence our elections. They even mention Podesta's brother Tony who represents:

Anthony "Tony" Podesta The Podesta Group Republic of Iraq (2/28/13 - Current); Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan (1/31/13 Current); Republic of Cyprus (11/13/12 - Current); Republic of Kosovo (3/13/12 - Current); Republic of Albania (4/15/11 - Current); Republic of India (10/8/10 - Current); National Security Council of Georgia (2/3/10 - Current); Hong Kong Trade Dvelopment Council (4/20/09 - Current); The Government of the Arab republic of egypt (4/1/09 - Current, previously 5/18/07- 6/30/07) PLM Group, LLC (9/27/07- 3/1/09); Podesta Associates, Inc (2/17/94- 2/10/95)

There is a long list of other lobbyists as well towards the bottom of the email, it lists their name and who they represent

edited October 2016
    Posted in error, looked up a republic I never knew existed, looked to see anything obvious as to why they are interested in US elections.
    Azerbaijan.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    JC29856 said:

Azerbaijan (Listeni/ˌæzərbaɪˈdʒɑːn/ az-ər-by-jahn; Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan), officially the Republic of Azerbaijan (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan Respublikası), is a country in the Transcaucasian region, situated at the crossroads of Southwest Asia and Southeastern Europe.[5] It is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia to the west and Iran to the south. The exclave of Nakhchivan is bounded by Armenia to the north and east, Iran to the south and west, while having a short border with Turkey in the north west.

:lol:

You really dug deep on this one, didn't you?

With the right frame of mind, these are kind of amusing.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    20 pages of pretty much nothing
    edited October 2016
    my2hands said:

20 pages of pretty much nothing

I would suggest you go post on other relevant threads, but by the looks of it (post count), you've already done that.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    I appreciate the determination JC has going through all of this, but I have to agree with others, this seems much ado about nothing. Anyone with even a remote understanding of how politics are done can see this is all par for the course.

Maybe in the coming days there will be something more condemning and of interest. We will see.
    dignin said:

I appreciate the determination JC has going through all of this, but I have to agree with others, this seems much ado about nothing. Anyone with even a remote understanding of how politics are done can see this is all par for the course.

Maybe in the coming days there will be something more condemning and of interest. We will see.

This comment is good for the clintonites, but not the rest of us.
    Media trying to scare its viewers. You clintonites better get out of here before you get into some serious trouble.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787749893649600512/video/1
    This dude cannot wait to start impeachment proceedings. This is the US version of Joe Carter circa 1993.

https://youtu.be/z0olzCDN2tg
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

Hey, a guy has to make a living. You know, since I'm on the Clinton campaign payroll.

I would like to add that she has been fundraising and polling so well these days, I've gotten a raise! Hope all the rest of you got your raise as well!
    edited October 2016
    dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

Hey, a guy has to make a living. You know, since I'm on the Clinton campaign payroll.

I would like to add that she has been fundraising and polling so well these days, I've gotten a raise! Hope all the rest of you got your raise as well!
    What does you working for Clinton have anything to do with my comment? Clintonites are fearless and devoted sheep that will surrender for their queen. Not employes, well I guess employes are sort of the same, except they get paid.

She's spent well over 8 million and counting on social media- who knows who her staff is. I just recognize the clintonites.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

What does you working for Clinton have anything to do with my comment? Clintonites are fearless and devoted sheep that will surrender for their queen. Not employes, well I guess employes are sort of the same, except they get paid.

She's spent well over 8 million and counting on social media- who knows who her staff is. I just recognize the clintonites.
    But possibly not the jokes...
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761

I did a search for "fart" and came up empty. These emails have obviously been sorted and filtered.

Hahaha. . . No need to read any further. Good night.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

lol...

keep studying those Podesta emails
    edited October 2016
    my2hands said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

lol...

keep studying those Podesta emails
    There's nothing to study. It's their words. This is a black and white matter.

You keep LOL'ing
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2016
    ^^^
    I am on a mission to get rid of lol forever.
    It should be changed to SALTS
    Smiled A Little Then Stopped.
  • By the way OP sorry for the above distraction.
    Keep the posts up!
    People may find this thread boring or useless but there are many others that can read.
    edited October 2016
    We are less than a month away from the election, can someone post the business executive that has given Hilliary the list of people that will fill her administrations cabinet positions? I'm not asking for the names and positions, just which executive has submitted them to Hilliary? Thanks in advance.
    edited October 2016
    Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans.

pre-commitment 1: John Kerry 4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

pre-commitment 2: Ecuador
    eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72

pre-commitment 3: UK FCO f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commitment_scheme
This discussion has been closed.