Options

Have you ever changed your mind about a political topic?

13»

Comments

• Options
    rgambs said:

I initially thought Trump was an awful candidate/person, but I have changed my mind and I now think he is the worst candidate/person.

Serious question:

Would you prefer Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, or Donald Trump as the President of the United States?
    Homer Simpson
    lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    I agree with Homer Simpson. He's got some sense of morals, while Peter Griffin and Donald Trump really don't, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:

I agree with Homer Simpson. He's got some sense of morals, while Peter Griffin and Donald Trump really don't, lol.

Yeah, Homer has no malicious bones in his body, Peter and Trump surely do.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Homer also has the most experience with managing power grids and handling nuclear material, keeping streets plowed, rescued people as the Safety Salamander, ran for Mayor etc... Probably the most civic minded of the 3.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802

I initially thought Trump was an awful candidate/person, but I have changed my mind and I now think he is the worst candidate/person.

Serious question:

Would you prefer Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, or Donald Trump as the President of the United States?

The love he receives is the love that is saved