Options

Custom Poly Sleeves for Vault Vinyls/New pix of super box set sleeves!!

Comments

• Options
    TH113769TH113769 Posts: 436
    Thanks Brotherman - I was fortunate enough to receive some of your sleeves several years ago for the initial vaults and benny, and they are awesome quality and fit.  I'm on the list for the newer vaults and am happy to wait.  Enjoy parenting and the renovations!
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    Just a suggestion - maybe just do vaults for now if you are interested in working at your own pace and with sizes you are familiar with.  Make a batch of 10 and post it here, let people claim and repeat.  Just a thought @Brothermoon

• Options
    demetrios said:
    I haven’t purchased any, but these guys have superior products. 
    https://vinylstoragesolutions.ca/collections/box-set-outer-sleeves

Sweet! They are Canadian. :)
    The owner is actually a vinyl enthusiast and a veteran of our military. Really great person with fantastic customer service. I’ve been a loyal customer for over four years. 

I said “these guys”  but it’s actually one guy from Winnipeg lol
    And you’re the guy behind the guy…behind…THE guy.
    Sorry, not following. I am not an investor or affiliated financially in any way if that is what you are getting at. 
    Never mind. Movie quote joke. Missed my mark.
    Sorry! Which movie? Because if I recognize it I’ll feel extra stupid lol
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited November 2022
    Hello everyone.  I have been super busy with home renovations and parental commitments, but this endeavor is always in the back of my mind.  I would love to continue supplying this service to all of you, but at times it has honestly seemed a bit overwhelming.  I have been thinking of ways to continue to provide the service and stay connected to everyone who is interested, and not feel that sense of being overwhelmed by the commitment.  One of the things that takes up the most time is when somebody wants a sleeve for a box set, or a odd sized record or set of records and I have to work off measurements provided.  I usually end up mocking up a cardboard or foam replica from the provided measurements, allowing me to have a actual physical representation of the item.  This also allowed me to add it to the shelf for any possible future requests.  I'm thinking of abandoning this aspect of the service for the interim, and just providing sleeves for sets I have actual physical blanks for, have done in the past, or have of my own.  I could compile a checklist type document, which could then be filled out and returned to me.  An order form effectively.  I think this would definitely help speed up the process.  Unfortunately, there would no longer be any special one-off options for the time being, but hopefully again in the future.

I am about 4 years away from retiring from my 9-5, and have always thought this would be a nice way to keep busy and more importantly keep me connected to some like minded folks, so I don't want to abandon it entirely, but I do need to make a few changes to make the process more efficient for you guys and myself.  

I don't know how many people on the most recent list are even interested anymore, but I would like to honor that if and when production fires up.  The efforts to contact people, waiting for responses, and maintaining "The List" has always been an aspect of this that I have found a bit cumbersome.  I've been thinking of creating an entire ne thread, and tagging everyone in it who has expressed interest here, or is currently on the present "List".  I could for a new list of names, and would make every effort to honor the order from the previous list.  

Anyhoo, that's kinda where I'm at.  Feel free to weigh in here or send a pm or email.  Thanks all!
    Whatever makes it easiest for you Brutha! I get it, the “administrative” part of almost anything is a drag. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838

You hooked me up with some amazing sleeves a while back.

I'm still interested in another batch of sleeves so no rush at all.

• Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,123
    Thanks Brothermoon for the update. I’m on the list and I’m interested in Vault sleeves only. If you’re starting a new list or honoring the old one, please include me. 

Thanks and take care!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited November 2022
    Hello everyone.  I have been super busy with home renovations and parental commitments, but this endeavor is always in the back of my mind.  I would love to continue supplying this service to all of you, but at times it has honestly seemed a bit overwhelming.  I have been thinking of ways to continue to provide the service and stay connected to everyone who is interested, and not feel that sense of being overwhelmed by the commitment.  One of the things that takes up the most time is when somebody wants a sleeve for a box set, or a odd sized record or set of records and I have to work off measurements provided.  I usually end up mocking up a cardboard or foam replica from the provided measurements, allowing me to have a actual physical representation of the item.  This also allowed me to add it to the shelf for any possible future requests.  I'm thinking of abandoning this aspect of the service for the interim, and just providing sleeves for sets I have actual physical blanks for, have done in the past, or have of my own.  I could compile a checklist type document, which could then be filled out and returned to me.  An order form effectively.  I think this would definitely help speed up the process.  Unfortunately, there would no longer be any special one-off options for the time being, but hopefully again in the future.

I am about 4 years away from retiring from my 9-5, and have always thought this would be a nice way to keep busy and more importantly keep me connected to some like minded folks, so I don't want to abandon it entirely, but I do need to make a few changes to make the process more efficient for you guys and myself.  

I don't know how many people on the most recent list are even interested anymore, but I would like to honor that if and when production fires up.  The efforts to contact people, waiting for responses, and maintaining "The List" has always been an aspect of this that I have found a bit cumbersome.  I've been thinking of creating an entire ne thread, and tagging everyone in it who has expressed interest here, or is currently on the present "List".  I could for a new list of names, and would make every effort to honor the order from the previous list.  

Anyhoo, that's kinda where I'm at.  Feel free to weigh in here or send a pm or email.  Thanks all!
    Hi Brothermoon! Glad everything is okay. :) Sorry you were feeling overwhelmed with this thing though. Certainly nobody wants that for you!
    For my part, I'm only interested in getting more Vault sleeves, as I have run out of the ones you sent me many many moons ago. So if you choose to keep doing any part of this, and that includes PJ vault sleeves, it would be great if you can include me in whatever way you decide. Thanks!

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    thanks for the response, i am on the list and am up for whatever you can provide, thank you!
  • Options
     :) 
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    You do great work! 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,159
    That sounds like a great idea.  I can only imagine how much work you put into the project.  I didn't realize you were customizing sleeves for people.  I got a handful of vault sleeves from you years ago but ran out, and an hoping one day to get a few more to keep it rolling.  They are amazing sleeves and nothing else fits the vaults :)
  • Options
    LukinFan said:
    You do great work! 

• Options
    demetrios said:

The owner is actually a vinyl enthusiast and a veteran of our military. Really great person with fantastic customer service. I’ve been a loyal customer for over four years. 

Sorry, not following. I am not an investor or affiliated financially in any way if that is what you are getting at. 
    Swingers! Vince Vaughn
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Swingers! Vince Vaughn
    That’s right. Been a long time since I’ve seen that one. Now I’m going to have to find it and watch it again! 
  • Options
    Zod said:
    That sounds like a great idea.  I can only imagine how much work you put into the project.  I didn't realize you were customizing sleeves for people.  I got a handful of vault sleeves from you years ago but ran out, and an hoping one day to get a few more to keep it rolling.  They are amazing sleeves and nothing else fits the vaults :)

It's true. They fit ..

• Options
    Vault 2 vinyl shipping soon bump!
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Vault 2 vinyl shipping soon bump!
    Happy dance bump! 
  • Options
    Euro store now bumped their date to December 16th. Best to not ship these out till after the holidays.
  • Options
    Make Vaults and maybe 2 other sizes and make them by the bunches.

The only other box sets to make these for are your typical ones like the Ten and Vs/Vitalogy ones.  Those sizes can be utilized for others too.

Thanks @Brothermoon
  • Options
    Make Vaults and maybe 2 other sizes and make them by the bunches.

The only other box sets to make these for are your typical ones like the Ten and Vs/Vitalogy ones.  Those sizes can be utilized for others too.

Thanks @Brothermoon

Oh I got a few sleeves for those Vinyl Box Sets. They are great. Might need a little bigger one for our Tragically Hip Vinyl Box Set.
  • Options
    Vault 2 vinyl arriving soon bump. 
  • Options
     :)

• Options
    @Brothermoon can you do just the vaults for now?  I'd be plum happy with just those and will buy 20 of them myself.
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,820
    @Brothermoon can you do just the vaults for now?  I'd be plum happy with just those and will buy 20 of them myself.
    I would agree!
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,123
    pjpitt89 said:
    I would agree!
    Agreed x 3
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    Sleeves being shipped to Europe ? Count me in:)
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Hi 
    Any chance I came place another order?
    Looking for maybe another 12 vault sleeves

Give me a shout.
    Happy holidays 🍻
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    RobbyD462 said:
    Hi 

Give me a shout.
    Happy holidays 🍻
    Put your name on the list cuck.
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    edited December 2022
    RobbyD462 said:
    Hi 

Give me a shout.
    Happy holidays 🍻
    Thought I just did there buddy lol
    or did I?
    Please add or direct me to the right place.
    Hope all is well been a while 🍻
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    RobbyD462 said:
    RobbyD462 said:
    Hi 

Give me a shout.
    Happy holidays 🍻
    Thought I just did there buddy lol
    or did I?
    Please add or direct me to the right place.
    Hope all is well been a while 🍻
    Yeah man.  Busting your stones.  We are hoping @brother@Brothermoon still makes these so any bumps are good.