Options

Custom Poly Sleeves for Vault Vinyls/New pix of super box set sleeves!!

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    PJ_Soul said:
    Hi @Brothermoon ! I only have one vault sleeve left from my long ago order with you. Could you please put me back on the list? Thank you - your sleeves are the best. :)

Bump
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,909
    :)
  • Options
    Need more sleeves for Vault 2 & 11. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Yep, and 12 and 13 and 14... =)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    demetrios said:

Yep, and 12 and 13 and 14... =)

Oh yes!!!
  • Options
    Sleeves!!
  • Options
    Bump jam!
  • Options
    Vault 2 vinyl bump!  :)
  • Options
    jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    I’m out too from a long ago order. Need back on the list please!
  • Options
    Vinyl sleeves!!!! 
  • Options
    Hi!
  • Options
     :) 
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Hi @Brothermoon ! I only have one vault sleeve left from my long ago order with you. Could you please put me back on the list? Thank you - your sleeves are the best. :)

Bump

Tuesday bump. (not sure if you're still doing this Brothermoon!)
  • Options
    Bump! 
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,132
    @Brothermoon are you still doing these?
  • Options
    Hope he is still making these. They are amazing! Vault 2 vinyl will be shipping out soon. 
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Since these are probably not being made anymore.... What are the best sleeves that people are using for their vaults? I need some and have been kinda looking at different vendors.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,218
    MedozK said:
    Since these are probably not being made anymore.... What are the best sleeves that people are using for their vaults? I need some and have been kinda looking at different vendors.

I've been wondering that too.  Before Brothermoon made them I took two sleeves meant for bigger/thicker vinyl sets ,and it took 2 to protect the record.  Been looking for something that might fit on the ones I don't have sleeves for, but so far no luck :(
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,835
    I keep my vaults in bubble wrap and tote bags. Not pretty to display but protected. 
  • Options
    I haven’t purchased any, but these guys have superior products. 
    https://vinylstoragesolutions.ca/collections/box-set-outer-sleeves

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,218

I guess the hard part with the vaults, isn't they're not all that thick, like not as thick as a proper vinyl boxset, but they are long (width) which makes an inch stick out in a wider type sleeve.   Too long for a double wide vinyl sleeve, too thin for a boxset sleeve?
  • Options
    Zod said:

I guess the hard part with the vaults, isn't they're not all that thick, like not as thick as a proper vinyl boxset, but they are long (width) which makes an inch stick out in a wider type sleeve.   Too long for a double wide vinyl sleeve, too thin for a boxset sleeve?
    I wrote the owner of that company a year or so ago and asked him if he would make vault sleeves for PJ fans 😂
    I think the market was a little too small for him. 
  • Options

Sweet! They are Canadian. :)
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited November 2022
    demetrios said:

The owner is actually a vinyl enthusiast and a veteran of our military. Really great person with fantastic customer service. I’ve been a loyal customer for over four years. 

I said “these guys”  but it’s actually one guy from Winnipeg lol
  • Options
    demetrios said:

The owner is actually a vinyl enthusiast and a veteran of our military. Really great person with fantastic customer service. I’ve been a loyal customer for over four years. 

And you’re the guy behind the guy…behind…THE guy.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited November 2022
    demetrios said:

Sorry, not following. I am not an investor or affiliated financially in any way if that is what you are getting at. 
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 615
    Zod said:

I wrote the owner of that company a year or so ago and asked him if he would make vault sleeves for PJ fans 😂
    Sounds promising and maybe if this gentleman is introduced to a select  PJ playlist with the right mix of covers and deep tracks, suddenly he’s collecting Vaults and producing matching sleeves! Stranger things have happened.
  • Options
    DJ253147 said:
    Zod said:

Sounds promising and maybe if this gentleman is introduced to a select  PJ playlist with the right mix of covers and deep tracks, suddenly he’s collecting Vaults and producing matching sleeves! Stranger things have happened.
    Good point! I should send him another email. It’s been a couple years 
  • Options
    BrothermoonBrothermoon West Kelowna, BC, Canada Posts: 475
    Hello everyone.  I have been super busy with home renovations and parental commitments, but this endeavor is always in the back of my mind.  I would love to continue supplying this service to all of you, but at times it has honestly seemed a bit overwhelming.  I have been thinking of ways to continue to provide the service and stay connected to everyone who is interested, and not feel that sense of being overwhelmed by the commitment.  One of the things that takes up the most time is when somebody wants a sleeve for a box set, or a odd sized record or set of records and I have to work off measurements provided.  I usually end up mocking up a cardboard or foam replica from the provided measurements, allowing me to have a actual physical representation of the item.  This also allowed me to add it to the shelf for any possible future requests.  I'm thinking of abandoning this aspect of the service for the interim, and just providing sleeves for sets I have actual physical blanks for, have done in the past, or have of my own.  I could compile a checklist type document, which could then be filled out and returned to me.  An order form effectively.  I think this would definitely help speed up the process.  Unfortunately, there would no longer be any special one-off options for the time being, but hopefully again in the future.

I am about 4 years away from retiring from my 9-5, and have always thought this would be a nice way to keep busy and more importantly keep me connected to some like minded folks, so I don't want to abandon it entirely, but I do need to make a few changes to make the process more efficient for you guys and myself.  

I don't know how many people on the most recent list are even interested anymore, but I would like to honor that if and when production fires up.  The efforts to contact people, waiting for responses, and maintaining "The List" has always been an aspect of this that I have found a bit cumbersome.  I've been thinking of creating an entire ne thread, and tagging everyone in it who has expressed interest here, or is currently on the present "List".  I could for a new list of names, and would make every effort to honor the order from the previous list.  

Anyhoo, that's kinda where I'm at.  Feel free to weigh in here or send a pm or email.  Thanks all!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Sorry, not following. I am not an investor or affiliated financially in any way if that is what you are getting at. 
    Never mind. Movie quote joke. Missed my mark.