Options

Custom Poly Sleeves for Vault Vinyls/New pix of super box set sleeves!!

Comments

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Thanks for all the interest. The first step will be to see who on the current list is still interested, and go from there. I'll be working through contacting everyone in the days to come. Cheers
    Glad your back. I am definitely still interested in some sleeves
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,740
     :) 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    I’ll be up to order some as well
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,156
    Would appreciate an add to the queue, thank you!
  • Options
    pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    id be interested
  • Options
     B) 
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Up!
  • Options
    I would be interested in a bunch of these.  Trying to get my vaults in a sleeve that fits properly has been the bane of my existence for years 
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,431
    count me back in @Brothermoon - love the sleeves! appreciate you doing these. 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    nuzzer1 said:
    Have to protect that Benny my friend!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    nuzzer1 said:
    Benny, PJ20 GITD, Blue vs...  He has got some stuff.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    nuzzer1 said:
    Yessir he does. Damn that night of drinking bourbon though. I should have held onto it! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I would be interested in a bunch of these.  Trying to get my vaults in a sleeve that fits properly has been the bane of my existence for years 

Oh these sleeves are what you are looking for. I have them & they are fantastic!
  • Options
    BrothermoonBrothermoon West Kelowna, BC, Canada Posts: 475
    Thanks for the continued interest all!  I'll get a revised list done this weekend, adding all the new names, and start reaching out to all the current names to see who is still interested.  
  • Options
    Sounds great Brother!
  • Options
    Thanks for the continued interest all!  I'll get a revised list done this weekend, adding all the new names, and start reaching out to all the current names to see who is still interested.  

Awesome!!! :) 
  • Options
    @Brothermoon I’d love to be added to the list if possible. I appreciate what you’re doing for the community!
  • Options
    nuzzer1 said:

He's got the blue Vs? Very nice!!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,110

awesome.  It must take a lot of work to make these things, and I can't imagine what kind of time you put into it.  They help protect my vaults from the cats, and look amazing on the record shelf.  I'm completely out of them now, but look forward to you starting it up again:

• Options
    Zod said:

awesome.  It must take a lot of work to make these things, and I can't imagine what kind of time you put into it.  They help protect my vaults from the cats, and look amazing on the record shelf.  I'm completely out of them now, but look forward to you starting it up again:

Very nice! :) 
  • Options
    Zod said:

Chronological for the most part left to right I like it.

my OCD is demanding that I point out vault 4 and 5 appear to be in the wrong position 
  • Options
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,110
    Zod said:

Chronological for the most part left to right I like it.

my OCD is demanding that I point out vault 4 and 5 appear to be in the wrong position 
    will fix that when i get home :)
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
  • Options
    Vault vinyl sleeves bump!
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,431
    nuzzer1 said:
    Yessir he does. Damn that night of drinking bourbon though. I should have held onto it! 
    Still my favorite of your posts when you came on here shit canned. You guys are the best. 
  • Options
    Count me in
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    Please add me back to the list. Glad to have you back.