Options

Third Man Package Arrived!

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    well well
  • Options
    Get the Eddie single out there!

I bet my package gonna arrive in time for Christmas (live in Sweden).
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 826
    Anyone else receive two of the 7''? Seems like a nice bonus
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144

Anyone else receive two of the 7''? Seems like a nice bonus

Nice!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    my label's all janky on that 7 inch.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    The timeline will be interesting to watch on these as they arrive in Canada. We know from the 10c vaults that it takes an additional month or two for them to reach Canada after Americans begin to receive them. We'll see if Thirdman can do better.... Hope to have mine before mid September.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 616
    I'm expecting mine in Blaine, Washington on Wednesday. Is there any thought that the vinyl quality might be comprised while in transit with the late summer temperatures expected?
  • Options
    Someone was nice enough to share a mp3 version of this before I received it in the mail and i will say that is is absolutely superb.
    A few notes.
    *This is a different way of listening to the band then we are used to. I would say Matt is the most up front with Jeff not far behind, and the blend of everyone is nice. Very direct paths to everyone.
    *Nice instrumental of Wasted Reprise before Life Wasted starts
    *Of the Earth is unreal. Probably one of the greatest live pieces I've ever heard from them.
    *The crowd reaction going into Hard to Imagine and Let me Sleep is great
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,233

Someone was nice enough to share a mp3 version of this before I received it in the mail and i will say that is is absolutely superb.
    A few notes.
    *This is a different way of listening to the band then we are used to. I would say Matt is the most up front with Jeff not far behind, and the blend of everyone is nice. Very direct paths to everyone.
    *Of the Earth is unreal. Probably one of the greatest live pieces I've ever heard from them.

Any chance you could share said mp3s? ;)
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options

A few notes.

I want to listen to it :(
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Mine should be delivered tomorrow. Of course tomorrow morning I fly out for work out of town. I'll have to impatiently wait til Friday when I get home.
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,579
    edited August 2016
    BE9456 said:

PJ_Soul said:

JojoRice said:

Sadly, Ebay has just become flooded with these. :angry:

That always happens with the TMR Vaults (and PJ limited goods obviously!).
    TMR actually tries to catch Vault flippers and ban them, but I think they wait until there is a demonstrated pattern with a particular ongoing subscriber.
    Why would they care? These are not limited in any way, anyone can sign up and buy them, and buy as many as they want, in fact they straight up say "if you don't like a particular package, sell it on ebay".
    I think they care because they don't like seeing their stuff flipped for profit. Same reason we don't like it I suppose. Just the principle of it. TMR is pretty principled. But you could ask them. They state clear on their Vault website that subscribers aren't allowed to flip. I asked them about this and they confirmed that they just look for a pattern, I.e. repeat offenders and not those who just sell one because they happened not to like it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    hsohi said:

The timeline will be interesting to watch on these as they arrive in Canada. We know from the 10c vaults that it takes an additional month or two for them to reach Canada after Americans begin to receive them. We'll see if Thirdman can do better.... Hope to have mine before mid September.

Just hoping Canada post doesn't go on strike. Would hate for it to be sitting in some mail room getting buried. anguished:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,579
    DavidD said:

hsohi said:

Just hoping Canada post doesn't go on strike. Would hate for it to be sitting in some mail room getting buried. anguished:
    People have said that this won't happen because they used Fedex this time. Apparently this also means that we are likely to get slammed with a hefty customs charge. I would prefer that it got stuck with Canada Post TBH.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

DavidD said:

hsohi said:

People have said that this won't happen because they used Fedex this time. Apparently this also means that we are likely to get slammed with a hefty customs charge. I would prefer that it got stuck with Canada Post TBH.
    From the Fedex site looks like for this method Fedex only ships to the boarder then Canada Post delivers. Could be a double whammy, duty and a strike ;(
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    My label has been printed and she's sitting there. Hanging out. It's fine though. With the temperatures what they are right now, I'd have to text the neighbors to grab it from the porch so I wouldn't have a melted pile in the box when I got home.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Horse2345 said:

PJ_Soul said:

DavidD said:

hsohi said:

From the Fedex site looks like for this method Fedex only ships to the boarder then Canada Post delivers. Could be a double whammy, duty and a strike ;(
    F.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    Says i'll get it Wednesday...will likely receive it tomorrow... "L" in AZ... Fingers crossed. Cannot wait to spin this!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,982
    Mine showed up a couple days ago.

It sounds really good. Like, really, really good.

Fucking good.

Thanks, PJ, JW, 10C and TMR!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,587
    Horse2345 said:

A few notes.

Any chance you could share said mp3s? ;)
    Would love it too, please!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited August 2016
    edit: thought i was in the poster thread!
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

Im out. Way too much $$$

?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    Scheduled Delivery -Tue 8/30/2016 by end of day ~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    EchoesOnMarsEchoesOnMars Reading, Pennsylvania Posts: 422
    Anyone willing to share the MP3, I have it, but no way of recording
    Philadelphia 2013 (Night 1)
    Philadelphia 2016 (Night 2)
    Upper Darby 2016 (Night 2) (Temple of the Dog)

• Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890

Anyone willing to share the MP3, I have it, but no way of recording

Someone uploaded it on reddit
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Anyone else not get an update on tracking? I've just checked mine, label was printed on 8/15, no update since then. Last name is C
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

Anyone else not get an update on tracking? I've just checked mine, label was printed on 8/15, no update since then. Last name is C

Yup one says cant find number and i didnt even get tracking number for other.
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,302
    ldent42 said:

Had that for a couple days. Finally updated Friday. Last name j
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    Such a weird setlist.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Mind your Manners sounds like a churning ready to explode freight train.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018