Options

New Era cap

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Got a shipped email today with more correct looking charges on the original cancelled order. Mind you I already received my second order I placed with them. Still no charges but I'll assume those are coming. I am not paying for their screw up, they've already wasted enough of my time. What a terrible company.
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,152
    Horse2345 said:

stukatz said:

did anyone north of the border get their hats yet from 10C? mine say shipped, but still nothing...

Got one 2 weeks ago and one today. For some silly reason they were all sent separately, no wonder 10 c shipping sucks.
    Are you sure thats 10 club messing that up? I ordered 2 separate times, and received my hats 3 days later. No troubles at all with 10 club.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    stukatzstukatz Posts: 110
    they both arrived today, in the same box...it's funny how impatient we get, myself included, when we know a package is coming.....PJ items can't get to the faithful fast enough!
    Horse2345 said:

stukatz said:

did anyone north of the border get their hats yet from 10C? mine say shipped, but still nothing...

Got one 2 weeks ago and one today. For some silly reason they were all sent separately, no wonder 10 c shipping sucks.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,233
    TA243471 said:

Horse2345 said:

stukatz said:

Are you sure thats 10 club messing that up? I ordered 2 separate times, and received my hats 3 days later. No troubles at all with 10 club.
    Yes its 10c, they shipped them. I ordered all 4 hats on same order why would you ship them all separately? 4 times the shipping cost.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,152
    I realized how stupid of a question i made as soon as I hit post. Of course you would be sure where you ordered from. Sorry. Yep, seems unusual to send different shipments.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,772
    The New Era shop in the Wrigley Field concourse still has both versions of the PJ hat, although they are marked up to $45.
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    tschav said:

The New Era shop in the Wrigley Field concourse still has both versions of the PJ hat, although they are marked up to $45.

damn flippers.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Charged showed up for round two of hats, aka the order they cancelled that I no longer needed. So check your credit cards everyone who got "digitized."
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Mine is breaking in nicely. Did the hairdryer trick to get rid of the boxy look. Starting to love this hat.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Saw a dude at the St.Louis Zoo wearing one today.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    The embroidering is nice but the hat itself looks cheaply made.
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    I have a extra one my wife don't want.
    Wrigley blue/red one. Mines perfect did the hair dryer trick to.
    Brand new. Just want cost plus shipping pm me. PayPal
  • Options

The embroidering is nice but the hat itself looks cheaply made.

Yeah I saw it at the game on Saturday. Its a cardboard brim. Really terrible.
  • Options
    stonesstones Posts: 187
    I don't think they are New Era hats, but has anybody tried the hair dryer trick on the show specific hats from the march stands at the shows themselves?

I got the grey/blue one at Wrigley, and don't like looking like I have a lego head and so probably won't ever wear it unless I can change its boxy shape. But equally I really don't want to f'k it up as it's not a 5950 New Era hat like the one in the video.
  • Options
    stones said:

I don't think they are New Era hats, but has anybody tried the hair dryer trick on the show specific hats from the march stands at the shows themselves?

I got the grey/blue one at Wrigley, and don't like looking like I have a lego head and so probably won't ever wear it unless I can change its boxy shape. But equally I really don't want to f'k it up as it's not a 5950 New Era hat like the one in the video.

Leave the brim straight. They do look good like that!
  • Options
    If you are 17, correct.

• Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    edited September 2016
    Cubs blue (and black) hats back in stock at the MLB site. If you use the code KNUCKLE, it gives you free shipping and 15% off. Mine ended up being $30.03 total, which included a small Illinois tax. It looks like there might only be 2 left, so hurry if you want one.

http://www.mlbshop.com/Chicago_Cubs_Gear/Mens_Chicago_Cubs_New_Era_Blue_Pearl_Jam_Original_Fit_9FIFTY_Snapback_Adjustable_Hat
    Post edited by Sarava on
  • Options
    ReleaseMeReleaseMe Mississauga, Ontario Posts: 745
    Sarava said:

Cubs blue (and black) hats back in stock at the MLB site. If you use the code KNUCKLE, it gives you free shipping and 15% off. Mine ended up being $30.03 total, which included a small Illinois tax. It looks like there might only be 2 left, so hurry if you want one.

http://www.mlbshop.com/Chicago_Cubs_Gear/Mens_Chicago_Cubs_New_Era_Blue_Pearl_Jam_Original_Fit_9FIFTY_Snapback_Adjustable_Hat

Got one!
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II