Win tickets to see Pearl Jam @ 8/20 Wrigley Field. Includes travel expenses & signed EV tambourine

124»

Comments

• High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 Posts: 4,435
    edited August 2016
    waverue said:

15 minutes left and only $175 to cross the $35,000 mark. Can you help us get there!? You can enter more than once and it will increase your chances too!!!!

LOL I think I was one of the people who put you over the goal... I finally remembered to enter at almost the last minute... might have been when there was only 20 minutes left. ;)

And IF I win I will totally do the optional guitar jam on a street corner with the kids!! Just will have to borrow a guitar!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • waveruewaverue Posts: 108
    Hi everyone!! Thanks for your patience. It took a little while to make contact with our winner but he has been informed, has accepted, and is super stoked!!!! Noah, Tyler, and Sammy are excited to announce the winner of the PearlJamNextGen EB Fundraiser/Wrigley Ticket Raffle is Joe Muczinski from Gibsonia, PA! Thank you so much to everyone who entered the raffle...with your help we raised over $35,000 for EB Research Foundation! We could not have done this without the support of the amazing PJ fan community and all of your kindness, excitement, and encouragement. Though the raffle is over, you can still help the boys #KeepTheWaveRolling to #HealEB on the very same Crowdrise site. All additional donations will continue to go straight to #EBRP! Thank you so very much!!!
    edited August 2016

waverue said:

15 minutes left and only $175 to cross the $35,000 mark. Can you help us get there!? You can enter more than once and it will increase your chances too!!!!

LOL I think I was one of the people who put you over the goal... I finally remembered to enter at almost the last minute... might have been when there was only 20 minutes left. ;)

And IF I win I will totally do the optional guitar jam on a street corner with the kids!! Just will have to borrow a guitar!
    The boys still want to jam out with you...will you be at Wrigley despite not winning the raffle!? If so...we should totally make it happen!!!

And thank you so much!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    waverue said:

Hi everyone!! Thanks for your patience. It took a little while to make contact with our winner but he has been informed, has accepted, and is super stoked!!!! Noah, Tyler, and Sammy are excited to announce the winner of the PearlJamNextGen EB Fundraiser/Wrigley Ticket Raffle is Joe Muczinski from Gibsonia, PA! Thank you so much to everyone who entered the raffle...with your help we raised over $35,000 for EB Research Foundation! We could not have done this without the support of the amazing PJ fan community and all of your kindness, excitement, and encouragement. Though the raffle is over, you can still help the boys #KeepTheWaveRolling to #HealEB on the very same Crowdrise site. All additional donations will continue to go straight to #EBRP! Thank you so very much!!!

Sweet!!! :)
    Ice22 said:

Met Noah's mom in Florida at Ft Lauderdale and Miami. Happy to support her son and friends in raising money for this very worthwhile cause. Watching the video of the young boy getting his treatment was heart wrenching. I'm in ... are you?

:)