Pearl Jam Live at Third Man poster & koozie ... sold out!

124»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Can't wait to receive mine. I bought the poster & koozie together.

Canada Post's website isn't helping out at all to track down packages shipped by USPS lately. Usually we wait a few day's after a USPS.com tracking # is up then the # is updated on canadapost.ca .
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    Well worth the wait Demetrios!
    shecky said:

Well worth the wait Demetrios!

Sweet!!! :)
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Posts: 4,809
    I was worried about being charged extra for brokerage fees from Fedex and was going to clear the package through customs myself
    So after a lot of detective work and some very unhelpful Fed Ex employees/manager I was able find out that the declared value is for $10 which hopefully means that we won't be charged.Im mean hopefully won't be charged.....
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/6/24
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12 -Vancouver,BC-Rogers Arena-5/4/24

RobbyD462 said:

I was worried about being charged extra for brokerage fees from Fedex and was going to clear the package through customs myself
    So after a lot of detective work and some very unhelpful Fed Ex employees/manager I was able find out that the declared value is for $10 which hopefully means that we won't be charged.Im mean hopefully won't be charged.....

Even @ $10. I'm still worried from FedEx, if it's coming outside the USA. They will hand you the package in person and tell you no charges to be paid, at all! Then a few day's later you receive a bill in the mail from FedEx to pay frigging custom charges. :/
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    demetrios said:

RobbyD462 said:

Even @ $10. I'm still worried from FedEx, if it's coming outside the USA. They will hand you the package in person and tell you no charges to be paid, at all! Then a few day's later you receive a bill in the mail from FedEx to pay frigging custom charges. :/
    Arrived in Toronto today! So far no charges, but hopefully what you mentioned about a bill in the mail doesn't take place.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • slinger256slinger256 Posts: 375
    RobbyD462 said:

Are you Cagney or Lacey? Bahahahaha!!! The case isn't closed yet.

It's very crisp in hand. The sig and # are very small and faint. Race you to the framer?!

Whoa! It moved! Latest update from USPS say's it's been processed in Miami, FL last night. Wasn't the USPS option cheaper then the FedEx ground option they had? Could of sworn it was.
  • ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    edited July 2016
    $50.00 ? For this poster. What a piece of shit.
    And I belong to the vault, have for years.
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    ryph raph said:

I love the clever logo design, and the metallic gold ink that they used looks magnificent on the matte black. I have no regrets, and I absolutely have posters which I do regret buying!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    benjs said:

ryph raph said:

I love the clever logo design, and the metallic gold ink that they used looks magnificent on the matte black. I have no regrets, and I absolutely have posters which I do regret buying!
    Same. I bought it semi-reluctantly, then I got it and was very impressed by it in person. Over the moon that I have one now!
  • djklambakedjklambake Posts: 2,522
    I couldn't NOT have one of these posters. It is absolutely brilliant in person!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    ryph raph said:

Dont give any kind of negative opinion. It automatically means that you missed out on the poster apparently
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,036
    I don't mind opinions either side of the fence so here's mine. ...it was a unique show, i bought one off ebay overpriced now since tmr released them and brought price down. But no bitterness. In fact they could have used a felt pen on recycled a4 and i would love it. Sometimes it's about the memento and meaning. Not the art
    edited July 2016
    The PJTMR koozies have been flipping on eBay lately. Would LOVE to see some Pearl Jam koozies sold @ the 10club store.

This yellow one below is unofficial, right?

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,036
    Unofficial D. I asked the guy on ebay. He could not tell me where it came from. He was dancing around it a bit.
    Did any here receive this poster from Third Man Records damaged?
    Just wondering.
  • There is one statement that Third Man makes regarding all of the posters that they send out--I pulled this off the first one I found:

Please Note that many of these posters are limited in quantity and will be shipping at your own risk – we are unable to provide replacements for any posters damaged by shipping carriers in transit.

These posters are leftovers. In some cases, they have traveled far. While nothing detracts from the overall beauty of the images, if you’re one who gets panicky about a miniscule 1/16th of an inch indentation on a corner or hyperventilates when an object in the earth is not MINT then we suggest you probably look elsewhere to buy posters.

Also note there is a $2.00 handling fee added to the final shipping price on all posters shipped domestically.

They have no sympathy for the damaged poster...bums poster people out, but certainly keeps down the grousing as they lay it out there when you are purchasing...
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,968
    edited September 2016
    They recently replaced a Rob Jones print for me that they had damaged by rolling the Kraft paper diagonally and then stuffing the excess into the end of the tube, but I think that was an exception because they had clearly caused the damage themselves.
    Post edited by andyfarrimond on
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,882
    demetrios said:

The PJTMR koozies have been flipping on eBay lately. Would LOVE to see some Pearl Jam koozies sold @ the 10club store.

This yellow one below is unofficial, right?

as an avid pj koozie collector, I've never seen the yellow one lol
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

edited September 2016
    Just wondering cause I received a very badly damaged TMR poster with my koozie. Was able to return it for a replacement one. They refunded me the postage to ship back. Few day's back I received the replacement but it arrived damaged too. Not as bad but this time it wasn't wrapped in kraft paper, and ... it wasn't signed or numbered at all. I'm waiting to hear back. Both tubes were mint. Very durable tubes. First shippment even the kraft paper was in good condition but the print corners were bent up pretty bad and creased up.