Pearl Jam Live at Third Man poster & koozie ... sold out!

Comments

• Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,036
    FR181798 said:

It was $50 + $55 to ship the poster to the UK. I had it in my cart and thought no thanks.

Damn. In future just buy. Don't think. Or well think of me. Lol
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535

FR181798 said:

It was $50 + $55 to ship the poster to the UK. I had it in my cart and thought no thanks.

Was there 2 shipping options to the UK? For Canada there were 2. I went with USPS one.

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,837
    edited July 2016
    Koozie would've been cool. Maybe I'll pick up a GnFnR one.

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I got a sweet Mike Mitchell koozie with the shades. Don't think I can post the image here.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    any chance 10c has some of these koozies in the near or far future?
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,837

:prayer:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,430
    dankind said:

:prayer:
    July contest, perhaps.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    demetrios said:

FR181798 said:

Was there 2 shipping options to the UK? For Canada there were 2. I went with USPS one.

No there was only one option $55. I had time to empty my cart and try two more times but nothing.
    In hindsight I should maybe have just bought and took postage issue up with them or got it shipped to a 10c member in the US.
    FR181798 said:

demetrios said:

FR181798 said:

No there was only one option $55. I had time to empty my cart and try two more times but nothing.
    In hindsight I should maybe have just bought and took postage issue up with them or got it shipped to a 10c member in the US.
    D'oh! Here's hoping the 10club store will sell maybe their share of posters & koozies online. You won't get a tracking # from the 10club but shipping outside the USA will be cheaper on the poster order.
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:

FR181798 said:

demetrios said:

FR181798 said:

D'oh! Here's hoping the 10club store will sell maybe their share of posters & koozies online. You won't get a tracking # from the 10club but shipping outside the USA will be cheaper on the poster order.
    I would be surprised if 10C has a 'share' of posters or koozies.
    MedozK said:

demetrios said:

FR181798 said:

demetrios said:

FR181798 said:

I would be surprised if 10C has a 'share' of posters or koozies.
    Just imagine some are available this Sunday, the 10th of the month, @ the 10club store.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    demetrios said:

FR181798 said:

demetrios said:

FR181798 said:

Really unlikely that 10c will have any posters or koozies to sell. Exclusive TMR products. They probably had less than 10 to sell in the Novelties store.
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    edited July 2016
    My Pearl Jam/TMR poster and koozie arrived safely today - packaged separately, of course.
    My poster is numbered "231 of 300" and signed (initials only) in pencil at the bottom left corner.
    The following comments are not complaints (I'm learning to be more easy going), just observations so other recipients know what to possibly expect.
    1. My poster has some "rolling creases" from "scrunching" the poster as it was rolled. I'll live...
    2. TMR uses pretty thin cardboard tubes - not as thick and sturdy as Ten Club uses. Fortunately, my poster suffered no dents while in transit and hopefully everyone else is as fortunate.
    All in all, I'M STOKED!!! Thank you Jack White and Pearl Jam!
    Post edited by shecky on
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    Poster arrived today in great condition. 293/300. I'm surprised at the thickness of the stock. Given the way that people were talking, I thought it may have been pretty thin, but it's a quality thickness.

Thanks TMR!
  • I got a copy from someone at the show, number 297. I wondered if that would be any indication of how many remained available for sale on the TMR website (were they sold in order?). Appears no correlation..
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,464
    Poster is great in person. Gold looks awesome.
    Yeah i paid on the secondary market. Not one of my better purchases in hindsight as tmr released some. I missed the tmr drop anyway so thankful i got one its just that overall price has now dropped. But anyway can't wait for mine
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391

I got a copy from someone at the show, number 297. I wondered if that would be any indication of how many remained available for sale on the TMR website (were they sold in order?). Appears no correlation..

Since I got 293 from the TMR sale, I would say there's no correlation and they were not sold in order.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Posts: 4,830
    Mine came today
    239/300
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Travelar said:

I got a copy from someone at the show, number 297. I wondered if that would be any indication of how many remained available for sale on the TMR website (were they sold in order?). Appears no correlation..

Since I got 293 from the TMR sale, I would say there's no correlation and they were not sold in order.
    Yep agree. Likely we never know how many were left over from the sale..
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    Got mine today too, dead mint! Koozie was down inside the poster paper & wrapped in it's own piece of paper. #220 of 300. Beautiful poster in person, exceeded my expectations by a ton! Thanks TMR/PJ!
    Did anyone that got the tmr drop that got a koozie want to sell?

Was there a limit say 1xkoozie each? Then i can understand if people just bought for themselves or have a spare.

Please pm if u have a koozie for sale

Did anyone that got the tmr drop that got a koozie want to sell?

Was there a limit say 1xkoozie each? Then i can understand if people just bought for themselves or have a spare.

Please pm if u have a koozie for sale

Apologies. Demetrios answered that already. 1 of each allowed. So then if buyers remorse on the $5 KOOZIE please let me know
  • greedgreed Posts: 171
    Koozies were 1 per, I completely somehow missed that they were up. Did grab a print that arrived today, much better in person than I expected, # was in 60's i believe.
    greed said:

Koozies were 1 per, I completely somehow missed that they were up. Did grab a print that arrived today, much better in person than I expected, # was in 60's i believe.

Thanks dude. Waiting for my print. Now looking fwd to it more based on this feedback
    rbhester said:

Got mine today too, dead mint! Koozie was down inside the poster paper & wrapped in it's own piece of paper. #220 of 300. Beautiful poster in person, exceeded my expectations by a ton! Thanks TMR/PJ!

Wow, that's interesting that they sent your koozie inside of your poster tube - I sure am happy your poster arrived unscathed.
    My koozie was shipped in it's own white bubble wrap envelope via First-Class Mail for just $2.64.
    I did place two separate orders though, one for the poster and than a second order for a koozie.
    Rb, did you place just one order for both items? If so, that may explain it.
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Posts: 2,737

Mine was one order, both shipped together.

It was kinda hard to see the numbering at first, and it's gonna be a tough one to frame because it's signed/numbered really close to the edge. Poster looks so much better than on the monitor, the shimmering gold is really cool.

Overall it's a great print and a piece of PJ history!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    shecky said:

rbhester said:

Wow, that's interesting that they sent your koozie inside of your poster tube - I sure am happy your poster arrived unscathed.
    My koozie was shipped in it's own white bubble wrap envelope via First-Class Mail for just $2.64.
    I did place two separate orders though, one for the poster and than a second order for a koozie.
    Yes, I ordered both at the same time so I assume that's why they put it in there with the poster. It had a piece of poster paper wrapped around it.

rbhester said:

shecky said:

rbhester said:

Yes, I ordered both at the same time so I assume that's why they put it in there with the poster. It had a piece of poster paper wrapped around it.

Well, that explains it then.
    I thought my poster order might get kicked back if I ordered a koozie at the same time (didn't think they would ship them together) and I wasn't taking any chances on missing out.
    It really is a great looking poster - even much better in person!

Mine was one order, both shipped together.

It was kinda hard to see the numbering at first, and it's gonna be a tough one to frame because it's signed/numbered really close to the edge. Poster looks so much better than on the monitor, the shimmering gold is really cool.

Overall it's a great print and a piece of PJ history!

Yeah, it really is signed & numbered close to the edge - I didn't even see it at first.
    Probably will be covered by a mat when framed.
    I have a few posters like that and I'll usually write a note on the back of the framed poster reminding me that it is signed & numbered - after a few years you can forget.
    I definitely agree with you - it's a beautiful piece of Pearl Jam/Jack White history!