Options

Wrigley Tickets...7 weeks away...Lets hear your thoughts

Comments

• Options
    rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    I really can't believe folks whine about secondary market ticket prices to these summer weekend stadium shows. If you weren't lucky enough to get them from 10C or public sale, sorry about your luck. I wanted to go to Fenway and couldn't get 10C tix, so I bought public sale grandstand seats. Then I decided I wanted to be on the actual field, so I ponied up and bought them off StubHub (before they got near as high as they are now, granted) and passed my grandstand seats along to a friend. If you want them bad enough at this point, pony up and enjoy the experience. If you want to whine, sit at home and watch it on your phone and keep your money in your pocket. Supply and demand, folks. That's just the way the world works.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    rbhester said:

I really can't believe folks whine about secondary market ticket prices to these summer weekend stadium shows. If you weren't lucky enough to get them from 10C or public sale, sorry about your luck. I wanted to go to Fenway and couldn't get 10C tix, so I bought public sale grandstand seats. Then I decided I wanted to be on the actual field, so I ponied up and bought them off StubHub (before they got near as high as they are now, granted) and passed my grandstand seats along to a friend. If you want them bad enough at this point, pony up and enjoy the experience. If you want to whine, sit at home and watch it on your phone and keep your money in your pocket. Supply and demand, folks. That's just the way the world works.

Literally not 1 person is whining in this thread... we are all adults and understand the simple concept of supply & demand...

I simply stated that I don't feel $500 for a pair of pearl jam tix in the nose bleeds of any stadium is a "bargain"

I'm not going to wrigley (had a blast in 2013), and I don't care what people do with their money... I just happen to have a difference of opinion on what constitutes a "bargain" when it comes to concert tix... I don't think it's that big of a deal
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861

Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Just checked again, cheapest pair in the house on SH now $245/ea. I think it's only going to get worse

Is that including the additional fees? I see a pair in section upper 503 row 5 for $200.00 ea. for Saturday night.
    Yep, Including fees out the door. 90.50 for SH fees from the buyer
    That's the other frustrating part about some of these secondary market sellers. They charge an insane amount with additional fees.
    Yeah,

And they take a 15% cut from the seller, so the seller actually will only get $340 of the $490
    Then its no wonder why the sellers ask for such an insane amount to begin with.
    That defiantly contributes to the problem. Sellers have to figure in SH's cut when they set their price. Its a brutal biz but buyers have the peace of mind knowing tix are legit rather than buying for less from a scalper off the street or CL
    Not to mention that it has been mentioned quite a few times here on the boards that members have come across countless counterfeit tickets either on ebay or CL.
  • Options
    rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    Literally not 1 person is whining in this thread... we are all adults and understand the simple concept of supply & demand...

I simply stated that I don't feel $500 for a pair of pearl jam tix in the nose bleeds of any stadium is a "bargain"

I'm not going to wrigley (had a blast in 2013), and I don't care what people do with their money... I just happen to have a difference of opinion on what constitutes a "bargain" when it comes to concert tix... I don't think it's that big of a deal

Well I consider the use of wording such as "outrageous"... "complete ripoff"... and "I hate StubHub" - all direct quotes from this thread - as whining. If you didn't use those terms, maybe the post wasn't directed at you. Nobody loves paying more than face, but that's life.

• Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Just checked again, cheapest pair in the house on SH now $245/ea. I think it's only going to get worse

Is that including the additional fees? I see a pair in section upper 503 row 5 for $200.00 ea. for Saturday night.
    That's the other frustrating part about some of these secondary market sellers. They charge an insane amount with additional fees.
    Yeah,

And they take a 15% cut from the seller, so the seller actually will only get $340 of the $490
    That defiantly contributes to the problem. Sellers have to figure in SH's cut when they set their price. Its a brutal biz but buyers have the peace of mind knowing tix are legit rather than buying for less from a scalper off the street or CL
    Not to mention that it has been mentioned quite a few times here on the boards that members have come across countless counterfeit tickets either on ebay or CL.
    Yeah, happened to me last year on CL for FOO @ Wrigley. Saw it happen to a guy when I was out in Philly this year. Its unfortunate.
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246

Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Yeah,

Yeah, happened to me last year on CL for FOO @ Wrigley. Saw it happen to a guy when I was out in Philly this year. Its unfortunate.
    Don't EVER buy from CL with cash!!!

eBay/PayPal/StubHub is the only way to be certain and protected!!
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757
    How do people know they are counterfeits already before going to the show? Is it that obvious?
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    PJNB said:

How do people know they are counterfeits already before going to the show? Is it that obvious?

I think it's assumed any big PJ show is going to have scalpers on the streets with fake tickets.

I for one would absolutely never ever buy a PJ ticket off the streets at this point. StubHub is worth the extra bit of cash for the peace of mind.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757

PJNB said:

I think it's assumed any big PJ show is going to have scalpers on the streets with fake tickets.

I for one would absolutely never ever buy a PJ ticket off the streets at this point. StubHub is worth the extra bit of cash for the peace of mind.
    I think I read it wrong. I thought they meant that they bought counterfeits to the upcoming Wrigley shows.
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    PJNB said:

PJNB said:

I think I read it wrong. I thought they meant that they bought counterfeits to the upcoming Wrigley shows.
    I know that there are certain ways to tell if they are counterfeit, one thing they recommend people to do is call the venue to authenticate the tickets! There are other things to look out for but who has time for those kind of things? Best thing to do altogether is to avoid CL and cash deals from a seller out on the street. At the very least you are protected by papal through eBay, but I would still be very careful on eBay as well.
  • Options
    pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 593
    PJ playing Wrigley again?Wow anyone got a ticket for Da Kid
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    These Chicago shows will be off the chain. And the Cubs will be in second place. You heard it here first!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

My single Wrigley in 2013 cost me 350... And that was a 10c ticket from another member

Wow, and I thought we only gouged each other on vinyl prices...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Ray J. T. said:

2013 was unique.

1. First time at Wrigley
    2. Chicago's only big rock show for the summer
    3. 1 of only 2 North American shows

None of these apply this year. I think Saturday will be expensive but Monday will be cheap by show day.

2013 they had a huge North American tour! That was the LB tour.
    when announce wrigley ,no one knew a tour will follow..LB wasmt released
    and they announce the north america tour 2013 ,10 days before wrigley show
    announce was at 8 july..and wrigley show was at 19th july..all want ticket,book trip ,hotel,they already did it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RT85129 said:

How crowded will GA be? Going to Wrigley GA both shows.

it will be so seay...and this time ga is more huge than 2013..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    wrigley night 2 is easy toi find..all people has extras want to trade for night 1..alot will not find to do the trade and will sell their ticket ,face value the last couple days..sunday before night 2 will see alot tickets available from 10c members
  • Options
    jp307677jp307677 Boston Posts: 415
    If I didn't have tickets right now, I'd be in full panic mode. We had the TenClub sale, then the public sale. If you didn't have any luck then, I only see Stubhub as your only other option. I have in the past. Suck it up, at least Stubhub sells legit tickets 100% guaranteed. I only see PJ every 2-3 years, so I'll pay whatever
  • Options
    Just to calm everyone's panic. Yes, the cheapest seat is currently $236.50, but there are TONS of 500 levels seats overpriced.Some delusional prick has 6 in 504 listed for $425/Ea, when you can find 200 level seats for cheaper than that.

I live in Chicago, I've seen many shows at Wrigley, shows that were big-name acts: The Police, Paul McCartney, Bruce, DMB and prices always go down with the brokers around Wrigley. Stubhub has an office across the street, there's another spot right off the Red Line, and another on Clark, half a block south of Wrigley. While I wouldn't recommend it, me and 3 buddies waited for DMB to start, and got 100 levels seats for $15. My buddy did the same for the Police, a high-demand, reunion tour.

I can only think of the Foo Fighters' last show that didn't have an additional ticket drop. Follow the Cubs on Twitter, they usually break the news. Also, even MSG had a drop at the box office. I completely understand people who don't have the cash, but if you put in the time, you'll get in.
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    I don't see a ticket drop in the forecast. 500 level seats can & will be had for 125-150 day of. there are 1100 tix still available for Saturday. piece of mind is priceless, but if you can wait, instant online tix, day of, you can get a deal, but painful to wait.
  • Options
    deagator3deagator3 Posts: 76

Just to calm everyone's panic. Yes, the cheapest seat is currently $236.50, but there are TONS of 500 levels seats overpriced.Some delusional prick has 6 in 504 listed for $425/Ea, when you can find 200 level seats for cheaper than that.

I live in Chicago, I've seen many shows at Wrigley, shows that were big-name acts: The Police, Paul McCartney, Bruce, DMB and prices always go down with the brokers around Wrigley. Stubhub has an office across the street, there's another spot right off the Red Line, and another on Clark, half a block south of Wrigley. While I wouldn't recommend it, me and 3 buddies waited for DMB to start, and got 100 levels seats for $15. My buddy did the same for the Police, a high-demand, reunion tour.

I can only think of the Foo Fighters' last show that didn't have an additional ticket drop. Follow the Cubs on Twitter, they usually break the news. Also, even MSG had a drop at the box office. I completely understand people who don't have the cash, but if you put in the time, you'll get in.

I think the final pricing lays somewhere in the middle between "panic" and "don't worry, ticket prices will drop."

First, those aren't Stubhub offices around Wrigley - those are straight up ticket brokers. So, you won't get individual sellers panicking at the last minute and reducing their price - you'll get a small amount of brokers controlling the remaining tickets.

None of those above shows with the exception of the Foo Fighters had anywhere near the demand of the Saturday Pearl Jam show. And even that Foo show didn't reach the demand of PJ 13 or PJ Saturday this year. These are the last shows of the year and a pair of only a few summer shows, while all of those other acts (Bruce, Police, Dave, etc.) were part of a much larger tour. Plus, there is an added aura of Eddie's affection for Wrigley Field that makes it even more attractive for PJ fans.

Phish and James Taylor both had tickets around $20 this year but I wouldn't use that as a barometer for PJ.

The Saturday show (Air and Water Show Weekend) adds for the ability for suburban people to come into the show easier in a means that isn't possible for a weekday show, even a Friday show, when they would have to leave work early. The Monday show will probably mirror some of the other big name shows mentioned, but I wouldn't expect a big drop in prices for the Saturday show. How many tickets are released the day of is the million dollar question. The fan club had a drop here in 2013 about a month beforehand for a limited amount of seats, but I don't remember hearing about an additional drop closer to the show.
  • Options
    Edved007Edved007 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 1,020
    Read the last couple pages of this thread and have to add a couple of things...

1. Do not buy tickets off of Craig's List for Wrigley, just don't dot it. If you insist on being dumb and doing it anyway, do not pay cash. Pay with Pay Pal good/services so you are protected. You still won't get in the show when they tell you they are fake at the gate, but there is a chance you'd get your money back at least. If the tickets are fake, which they will be, they won't want to accept that type of payment anyway most likely. You can also call to verify the tickets when making the transaction. I tried buying tickets from 3 different people on CL in 2013, but I'm not a sucker... one guy didn't show up to the meet because I refused to pay cash, one guy had such obvious fakes I laughed in his face, and one guy was willing to accept PayPal and when I called to verify the tickets, Tickets.com told me they were bogus. I congratulated him on good looking fakes and went on my way.

2. I have seen tons of shows, including PJ 40+ times and I have never worried about a ticket. I've flown to Europe and South America with no ticket and have never paid over face value....except for Wrigley in 13'. My buddy and I spent the entire day before the show and day of the show trying to find tickets...driving all over meeting the aforementioned CL people, I was stunned there were no tickets. Finally 90 minutes before the show, exhausted and beaten down, we bought a pair of seats for $1,500 from a ticket agency across the street. They were "good" seats, 1st base line in the first 5 rows. We could have had garbage upper level ones, probably behind a pole, for maybe $400-$500 a ticket if we wanted. It is the only thing that haunts me in all my concert going, I still can't believe I did that.

Moral of the story is don't waste your time with Craig's list, you are setting yourself up for disappointment in more than one way, and if you want tickets that bad, stop contemplating and just get them. You'll get over the price quickly and you can focus on enjoying the weekend once you are there instead of panicking and worrying the whole time. They probably won't be as inflated this time around, but it's still not worth the risk in my opinion, not with these shows. Get the tickets, whine about the price, get over it, and enjoy the weekend when it comes.
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • Options
    Edved007 said:

1. Do not buy tickets off of Craig's List for Wrigley, just don't dot it. If you insist on being dumb and doing it anyway, do not pay cash. Pay with Pay Pal good/services so you are protected. You still won't get in the show when they tell you they are fake at the gate, but there is a chance you'd get your money back at least. If the tickets are fake, which they will be, they won't want to accept that type of payment anyway most likely. You can also call to verify the tickets when making the transaction. I tried buying tickets from 3 different people on CL in 2013, but I'm not a sucker... one guy didn't show up to the meet because I refused to pay cash, one guy had such obvious fakes I laughed in his face, and one guy was willing to accept PayPal and when I called to verify the tickets, Tickets.com told me they were bogus. I congratulated him on good looking fakes and went on my way.

2. I have seen tons of shows, including PJ 40+ times and I have never worried about a ticket. I've flown to Europe and South America with no ticket and have never paid over face value....except for Wrigley in 13'. My buddy and I spent the entire day before the show and day of the show trying to find tickets...driving all over meeting the aforementioned CL people, I was stunned there were no tickets. Finally 90 minutes before the show, exhausted and beaten down, we bought a pair of seats for $1,500 from a ticket agency across the street. They were "good" seats, 1st base line in the first 5 rows. We could have had garbage upper level ones, probably behind a pole, for maybe $400-$500 a ticket if we wanted. It is the only thing that haunts me in all my concert going, I still can't believe I did that.

Moral of the story is don't waste your time with Craig's list, you are setting yourself up for disappointment in more than one way, and if you want tickets that bad, stop contemplating and just get them. You'll get over the price quickly and you can focus on enjoying the weekend once you are there instead of panicking and worrying the whole time. They probably won't be as inflated this time around, but it's still not worth the risk in my opinion, not with these shows. Get the tickets, whine about the price, get over it, and enjoy the weekend when it comes.

you can't believe you did it... but were they worth it?
  • Options
    Edved007Edved007 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 1,020

Edved007 said:

Of course, haha! When they came back out and played till 2 a.m. I was thrilled. If we ended up paying $750 a pop for a 9 song set or whatever it was before the rain delay I wouldn't have been too happy. I'm just very very happy I was able to score with the lotto time around and save the stress. I can't wait to enjoy my show days this time.
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • Options
    Edved007 said:

Edved007 said:

Of course, haha! When they came back out and played till 2 a.m. I was thrilled. If we ended up paying $750 a pop for a 9 song set or whatever it was before the rain delay I wouldn't have been too happy. I'm just very very happy I was able to score with the lotto time around and save the stress. I can't wait to enjoy my show days this time.
    yeah....that's what I figured...lol!
  • Options
    MR39814MR39814 Posts: 55
    Great question - following is some data to help with the answer:

I am a huge Pearl Jam fan and finance professor - who is also interested in markets and market anomalies. Given the special relationship between Pearl Jam and Wrigley field, we have examined PJ Wrigley secondary market prices and trends (as reflected by EBay selling prices) for both the 2013 show and 2016 shows. The study focused on 200 and 500 level tickets and these tickets reflected the majority sold on the secondary market. As you can see from the below data, prices are following similar trends for all three shows - an initial decline, then increases in the months leading up to the show. if the trend holds in 2016 you can expect tickets to continue increasing in price through July and then decline in August (although remaining much higher than face value).

Ebay Selling Prices - 2016, Aug. 20
    Feb Mar Apr May June
    200s $240 $232 $213 $243 $255
    500s $173 $154 $145 $172 $250
    % Change Mar Apr May June
    200s -3% -9% 12% 5%
    500s -11% -6% 19% 31%

Ebay Selling Prices - 2016, Aug. 22
    Feb Mar Apr May June
    200s $212 $158 $124 $170 $185
    500s $159 $138 $131 $156 $162
    200s -25% -27% 27% 8%
    500s -13% -5% 16% 4%

Ebay Selling Prices - 2013
    Feb Mar Apr May June July
    200s $281 $258 $316 $335 $388 $347
    500s $253 $213 $275 $284 $325 $314
    %Change Mar Apr May June July
    200s -8% 18% 6% 14% -12%
    500s -16% 23% 3% 13% -4%
    8/17/98 Noblesville; 8/14/00 New Orleans; 8/18/00 Noblesville; 8/20/00 Cincinnati; 4/21/03 Lexington; 6/22/03 Noblesville; 10/5/04 St. Louis Fox Theatre; 6/24/06 Cincinnati; 5/7/10 Noblesville; 9/22/12 Atlanta Midtown Music Fest; 7/19/13 Chicago Wrigley
  • Options
    MR39814 said:

I am a huge Pearl Jam fan and finance professor - who is also interested in markets and market anomalies. Given the special relationship between Pearl Jam and Wrigley field, we have examined PJ Wrigley secondary market prices and trends (as reflected by EBay selling prices) for both the 2013 show and 2016 shows. The study focused on 200 and 500 level tickets and these tickets reflected the majority sold on the secondary market. As you can see from the below data, prices are following similar trends for all three shows - an initial decline, then increases in the months leading up to the show. if the trend holds in 2016 you can expect tickets to continue increasing in price through July and then decline in August (although remaining much higher than face value).

Feb Mar Apr May June
    200s -3% -9% 12% 5%
    500s -11% -6% 19% 31%

Feb Mar Apr May June
    200s -25% -27% 27% 8%
    500s -13% -5% 16% 4%

200s -8% 18% 6% 14% -12%
    500s -16% 23% 3% 13% -4%

they really need a "like" button on this forum.
    or in its case a "LOVE" button
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    MR39814 said:

Feb Mar Apr May June
    200s -3% -9% 12% 5%
    500s -11% -6% 19% 31%

Feb Mar Apr May June
    200s -25% -27% 27% 8%
    500s -13% -5% 16% 4%

200s -8% 18% 6% 14% -12%
    500s -16% 23% 3% 13% -4%

This is absolutely awesome. Job well done professorMR39814
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,752
    Consider the rooftops. My friend bought a ticket day of for $80 in 2013. Free food and alcohol. View isn't the best but sound is just the same and you get to see the crowd which is pretty awesome. If you post up on Sheffield you can probably watch the show via the Jumbotron in Leftfield
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Reading the post on aftermarket, I doubt we would have even went if it wasn't for 10C tickets... thanks again Ten Club!
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855

My single Wrigley in 2013 cost me 350... And that was a 10c ticket from another member

$$350?? Bad Karma and not good Strangest Tribe Mojo..... at most a sticker & poster minus face value ...haha, that's if you're already going to the merch line ;)

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh