What is your contribution if involved in a small group of people that need to re-populate the earth

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,524
    PJ_Soul said:

I can be the grammar Nazi and monitor all the misplaced apostrophes, not apostrophe's, and make sure the future of the world knows the difference between you're and your.

if I see one more facebook post on mother's and/or father's day thanking all "the father's" or all "the mother's", I swear I'm going to......frown at my computer screen and not much else.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited June 2016
    I could bring yoga pants for all the ladies to keep all the men in good spirits.

Because.....yoga pants.

www.headstonesband.com

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    seems we are good at liking blueberries around here. i would imagine no one on here eats as many blueberries as we do. therefore you gardeners better keep busy growing blue
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • I could bring yoga pants for all the ladies to keep all the men in good spirits.

Because.....yoga pants.

Could just be my opinion, but not all Yoga Pants are created equal. Some.....so nice. Some......oh god, please make it stop!

My two year old eats half a package of blueberries a day. I am with Chadwick, the world needs more blueberries. (Or 'boobewwy' as the two year old calls them)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    Toddler blueberry shits are the worst.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Sold! Dankind can bring his diaper changing expertise.

I could bring yoga pants for all the ladies to keep all the men in good spirits.

Because.....yoga pants.

Could just be my opinion, but not all Yoga Pants are created equal. Some.....so nice. Some......oh god, please make it stop!

My two year old eats half a package of blueberries a day. I am with Chadwick, the world needs more blueberries. (Or 'boobewwy' as the two year old calls them)
    of course not. I was referring to those who are able to properly gauge if they are yoga pant worthy or not. otherwise they just like tight and lumpy sweats.

www.headstonesband.com

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited June 2016

Because.....yoga pants.

of course not. I was referring to those who are able to properly gauge if they are yoga pant worthy or not. otherwise they just like tight and lumpy sweats.
    Vancouver was considered the 3rd worst-dressed city in North America because of all the yoga pants, lol. Not everyone seems to share your love of fucking yoga pants! :lol:
    http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2011/09/vancouver-3rd-worst-dressed-city-in-the-world/
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    PJ_Soul said:

Because.....yoga pants.

Vancouver was considered the 3rd worst-dressed city in North America because of all the yoga pants, lol. Not everyone seems to share your love of fucking yoga pants! :lol:
    http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2011/09/vancouver-3rd-worst-dressed-city-in-the-world/
    haha
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJ_Soul said:

Because.....yoga pants.

The author was clearly a woman and they cannot judge on this. (Unless they prefer women also, of course.)
    I think a high % of men would give a huge thumbs up (and probably more) to a shapely adorable in yoga pants. You cannot condemn a piece of clothing just because people wear it who shouldn't. I never wore muscle shirts in the 80s because I didnt have muscles.
    If you have a lard butt, cool -- just don't wear Yoga Pants outside of the gym.

PJ_Soul said:

Because.....yoga pants.

The author was clearly a woman and they cannot judge on this. (Unless they prefer women also, of course.)
    I think a high % of men would give a huge thumbs up (and probably more) to a shapely adorable in yoga pants. You cannot condemn a piece of clothing just because people wear it who shouldn't. I never wore muscle shirts in the 80s because I didnt have muscles.
    If you have a lard butt, cool -- just don't wear Yoga Pants outside of the gym.

BRB
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • See what I mean?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited June 2016
    I actually thought that the article was more suggesting that women here use yoga pants for every occasion, as though they are the pants-version of a little black dress, and this is a fashion faux pas... are maybe not, but that's what's going on in reality, and that is what people complain about all the time, lol. Chicks started wearing black yoga pants to job interviews FFS. :lol: They just paiR them with a business-y looking top or jacket and think it looks super professional. :rofl:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    edited June 2016
    Ha! Nice one, DKramer.

I miss when I had an ass like that.

*edit - meaning my own.
  • hedonist said:

Ha! Nice one, DKramer.

*edit - meaning my own.

*Meaning my wife.
    (duck)

• OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230

hedonist said:

Ha! Nice one, DKramer.

*edit - meaning my own.

*Meaning my wife.
    (duck)

Forget ducking, ya better run if she sees this! :lol:

hedonist said:

Ha! Nice one, DKramer.

*edit - meaning my own.

*Meaning my wife.
    (duck)

Forget ducking, ya better run if she sees this! :lol:
    Cutting, pasting, and text sent to F Me's wife.

Have fun sleeping on the deck tonight, pal!
    I SAW PEARL JAM

hedonist said:

Ha! Nice one, DKramer.

*edit - meaning my own.

*Meaning my wife.
    (duck)

You and my husband are more alike every day =)
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Ooh, if his wife sees that, Fme is totally ducked.
    Hobbes said:

Or not.

I mean, he might not get ducked for a while after that.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

Hobbes said:

Or not.

I mean, he might not get ducked for a while after that.
    Or goosed.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    edited June 2016
    Chaos and Drama and a suggestion to not repopulate the earth.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    We might have to start voting people off the island.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

JWPearl said:

Sooooo.. Whips, chains? What's yer required gear for procreation?

gosh you look hauntingly familiar did you ever live in australia
    Cavstarr is married to a lovely lady who posts here on a regular basis. Just a friendly fyi.
    gosh i asked him if hes been to australia not if hes single
    gosh some people
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

Cavstarr is married to a lovely lady who posts here on a regular basis. Just a friendly fyi.
    gosh some people
    I hear you. Married is not a reason to not have kinky sex when the earth needs re-population.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

gosh some people
    I hear you. Married is not a reason to not have kinky sex when the earth needs re-population.

no married is
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I've never lived in Australia.. I have, however, boxed a kangaroo.. Or maybe it was a deer.. No clue.. I'm pretty blacked out when I fight animals
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

gosh some people
    You're right. It was none of my business. My apologies.

JWPearl said:

JWPearl said:

gosh some people
    You're right. It was none of my business. My apologies.
    no worries
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    This is about a hypothetical situation that hopefully will never happen, thus nothing should offend or be off the table. I volunteer to knock up Kate Upton to do my part. That's right, I'm calling dibs.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle