What is your contribution if involved in a small group of people that need to re-populate the earth

Comments

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited June 2016

rollings has inspired me to dig deep and really look at my talents and abilities.

I can not sing, and so I don't inflict my voice on anybody else. That is a skill not everyone has.

.....well, gee

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I could bring lots of encouraging cliches.
    "You can do it!"
    "Tomorrow's another day!"
    "Don't give up NOW."

:)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    I can tape all of your buns together.
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    Hobbes said:

:giggle: I don't know what it means, but I'm laughing.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I'm thinking....leave the other entry available for (one of?) its intended purposes.

(says the chick with "child-rearing hips who did not take advantage of them")
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Hobbes said:

ANDWER THE QUESTION CLAIRE!!
    :rofl:

I can convince animals to help us build our society, I can manage farming requirements, and build and design irrigation systems. I can also hunt. :smiley:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    I can be the grammar Nazi and monitor all the misplaced apostrophes, not apostrophe's, and make sure the future of the world knows the difference between you're and your.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I can be offended by stupid crap on a consistent basis
    (Offering to be any type of Nazi is offensive to those of us who know people directly impacted by them.)

Wait -- who the hell wants people that get offended?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    If F Me is bringing Rob someone has to sit and listen to all his stories to save everyone else from them.

On second thought I would rather perish with the rest of the world then be stuck listening to all of Rob's stories. I chose death.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • I like Rob's stories!

Until I fall asleep during one of them.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

It would depend on who is in the group.

He says as he enlists in the Victoria's Secret models search party. :smiley:
    :lol: guilty
    And what did we get ?? Some group how do you propose to procreate with so many girls and we got no men ??
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    We will need Semen. And eggs.. So, I'm thinking we will need someone who can make booze? And maybe a candle maker? I don't know how fancy the egg people will need it..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

We will need Semen. And eggs.. So, I'm thinking we will need someone who can make booze? And maybe a candle maker? I don't know how fancy the egg people will need it..

Doesn't sound like a variation of excitement to me sorry
    Sooooo.. Whips, chains? What's yer required gear for procreation?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    I can also roll a good doob.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Good doobs is paramount.. But we will need lots and lots of beaners.. And fire

Yes whips and chains and feathers and ice we need an ice maker handy for the boos and food and pain and pleasure.. Good thinking cavstar
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,083
    I'll teach you how to grow veggies, hunt, fish, weld, build. You know, man stuff, arrrrrr!
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

"You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals."
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    edited June 2016
    JWPearl said:

It would depend on who is in the group.

He says as he enlists in the Victoria's Secret models search party. :smiley:
    :lol: guilty
    And what did we get ?? Some group how do you propose to procreate with so many girls and we got no men ??
    He's not going on a model hunt. He loves Mrs. Markymark too much to do that. :)
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
    Hobbes said:

"You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals."
    why no candle wax on nipples
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    Hard labor, without complaining.
    It would have to be of the non-skilled variety.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.

gosh you look hauntingly familiar did you ever live in australia
    I'd contribute Leeze :whistle:

=)
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    edited June 2016
    JWPearl said:

gosh you look hauntingly familiar did you ever live in australia
    Cavstarr is married to a lovely lady who posts here on a regular basis. Just a friendly fyi.
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • JWPearl said:

Hobbes said:

why no candle wax on nipples
    Some of these?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,524
    -comic relief
    -making other males in the group confident, and therefor more useful, by showing them I am useless at anything "manly"
    -keeping the ladies warm with my natural fur sweater
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Hugh, your last two points confirm the first :)

F Me.....OWWW!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,524
    hedonist said:

Hugh, your last two points confirm the first :)

F Me.....OWWW!

HAHA
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com