6/8/16 Psst.....

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,430
    BE657785 said:

that's it for today.

What's the reason for making it impossible for fans on the west coast to buy these?
    Umm... Santos = west coast.
  • JamesNJamesN Posts: 191
    edited June 2016
    Santos has really been spot-on with the drops so far for this most recent tour... Much appreciated (the poster psychosis grows stronger!)
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    I like the way he's doing it this tour better. Yeah it cost me Lexington. That's ok. At least if we're on and trying when they go on sale, we can get it instead of the dreaded white screen.
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    I legit left my desk at 10:57 to go to the bathroom. Came back and it was up and gone. Rats!

Are people refreshing the forum to see if Santos posts? Or just refreshing the poster page of the goods page? I feel waste more than a second or two, you're SOL
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168

I legit left my desk at 10:57 to go to the bathroom. Came back and it was up and gone. Rats!

Are people refreshing the forum to see if Santos posts? Or just refreshing the poster page of the goods page? I feel waste more than a second or two, you're SOL

I either happen to see a post on the forum, or friends text. Yesterday, a friend texted. Today, I came to the forum to respond to a PM, saw the time and thought rats, I should check if a poster was posted, saw the psst, bought the poster and went to text some friends but it was already sold out before I could even hit "send".

For the Lexington poster, I saw the pssst, went to text some friends and then purchase, I didn't even make it through check out. Learnt my lesson :lol:
  • KC138045KC138045 Posts: 2,716

I kept checking and refreshing both forum and poster page. I think I must of checked the shop as soon as it went up. Got it in my cart and checked out immediately.

With Lexington I saw the psst and hit the link to buy the poster. Feel very lucky to have gotten both.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,141

Both yesterday & today I was fortunate enough to refresh 'recent discussions' within a minute or two of each 'pssst' announcement.

I was checking every 10 minutes or so after 10:00, so I definitely lucked out both days.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453
    Anyone get their Lexington yet?
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

Not in S, FL.

Nope and tracking # brings back nothing.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • lolobugglolobugg Posts: 8,192
    KC138045 said:

how did you receive a tracking number?
    I didn't get one in the email. I got my Greenville poster yesterday in NC.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

lolobugg said:

KC138045 said:

how did you receive a tracking number?
    I didn't get one in the email. I got my Greenville poster yesterday in NC.
    Tracking # was in the email from 10c saying it was in queue for shipping.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • SW658454SW658454 Posts: 14
    Same for me with Lex.

Have tracking number, but no progress yet. Got Greenville on Monday.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,419

Scheduled to be delivered today!

I went to the poster page, and clicked on the link for the Philly 1 poster. That poster's item number was 4467. Yesterday's Philly 2 poster was item #4468. So I used the same url as the Philly 1 poster, but changed 4467 to 4469, which was obviously going to be today's item number. I had one screen open on this, next to a different page I was randomly surfing on the internet for fun. Every 10-30 seconds, I would go to the poster page click command-r (I'm on a mac). All of the sudden the Owl showed up, and I bought it.
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself Posts: 8,818
    edited June 2016
    Sarava said:

I went to the poster page, and clicked on the link for the Philly 1 poster. That poster's item number was 4467. Yesterday's Philly 2 poster was item #4468. So I used the same url as the Philly 1 poster, but changed 4467 to 4469, which was obviously going to be today's item number. I had one screen open on this, next to a different page I was randomly surfing on the internet for fun. Every 10-30 seconds, I would go to the poster page click command-r (I'm on a mac). All of the sudden the Owl showed up, and I bought it.
    Pro. Nice job!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • Sarava said:

So skus will now be random. Enjoy.
    slh
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,185

Sarava said:

slh
    I just heard a mic drop, a door slam and car tires squeal...
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

Sarava said:

slh
    HaHa, Santos just got you. :rofl:
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023

Sarava said:

slh
    I just heard a mic drop, a door slam and car tires squeal...
    I heard the same thing.
  • Sarava said:

And....thanks.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Sarava said:

Thanks so much for fucking it up for the rest of us.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,141

Sarava said:

slh
    Hope that was the one poster you really wanted, Santos just shut that shit down!

Sarava said:

slh
    Doh. Honestly I figured most were doing the same thing. Good thing I'm done with posters this tour. :)
  • Sarava said:

Sarava said:

slh
    Doh. Honestly I figured most were doing the same thing. Good thing I'm done with posters this tour. :)
    Just as long as you got yours.

:angry:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited June 2016
    Post deleted by Admin. See the Posting Guidelines.
    Post edited by Sea on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346

Sarava said:

slh
    hahaha that's awesome.
    NYPJ
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183

Sarava said:

slh
    Wow! Flashback to 2003!!
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,837

Sarava said:

Sarava said:

slh
    Really, dick move followed by a dick statement. I hope your poster karma reflects this next shows you go to.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • tjk895tjk895 Posts: 237
    edited June 2016

Sarava said:

slh
    You just got Santos-ed!
    2000: St. Louis
    2010: St. Louis
    2014: St. Louis
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley 1
    2018: Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2