Options

6/7/16 psst....

123457»

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,761

See I have both way too many pairs of shoes and way too many poster tubes, bringing balance to the universe.

When I get a poster, I walk into the post office and my postal lady just goes into the back to get it for me, I don't even need to get my parcel card she knows who all the tubes are for.

Sorta cheating ND, you live the single life like a champion. (No husband to content with)
    It's not cheating, just waiting for the right person who won't bitch about the shoes or the posters or how many shows per tour.....you know the impossible. =)
    PM sent :rofl:
    Careful Brother, ND is an unstoppable force. (An amazingly awesome force!)
    Thank you, I think.
    dankind said:

See I have both way too many pairs of shoes and way too many poster tubes, bringing balance to the universe.

When I get a poster, I walk into the post office and my postal lady just goes into the back to get it for me, I don't even need to get my parcel card she knows who all the tubes are for.

Sorta cheating ND, you live the single life like a champion. (No husband to content with)
    It's not cheating, just waiting for the right person who won't bitch about the shoes or the posters or how many shows per tour.....you know the impossible. =)
    This would be an awfully long-distance relationship--plus, you'd have to deal with a Habs fan on a daily basis. Not sure many can put up with that. Props to you if you can overlook it, though.
    Fuck off DK, Habs rule!

In other news I'm actually cheering for the Pens(harkens back to the Lemieux days in the 80's) this year seeing as none of the good teams made the playoffs, called them in the final and to win back at the start of the playoffs.

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

dankind said:

This would be an awfully long-distance relationship--plus, you'd have to deal with a Habs fan on a daily basis. Not sure many can put up with that. Props to you if you can overlook it, though.
    Fuck off DK, Habs rule!

In other news I'm actually cheering for the Pens(harkens back to the Lemieux days in the 80's) this year seeing as none of the good teams made the playoffs, called them in the final and to win back at the start of the playoffs.

You really are the worst.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

dankind said:

Fuck off DK, Habs rule!

You really are the worst.
    If by worst you mean the most awesome ever, then you are correct sir. Try not to be all jealous and bitter at the level of my awesomeness, it's unbecoming. =)

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
  • Options
    Yes he is and I believe a Bruins fan by marriage, boy has shit tastes.

• Options
    Rangers fan. I hate Brad Marchand with a vengeance.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

That's not any better....

Well ok maybe infinitesimally better, but barely.

• Options

dankind said:

I like how you defined infinitesimally for the FSU guy.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    dankind said:

dankind said:

I got 100% on my vocabulary final. Dk got drool on his. :smiley:
  • Options

dankind said:

dankind said:

I got 100% on my vocabulary final. Dk got drool on his. :smiley:
    Hey! This is an all-ages forum!

:lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Anyone receive a shipping confirmation yet?
  • Options

Anyone receive a shipping confirmation yet?

Yup, received shipping queue email yesterday.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,890
    smital said:

Gone!

Got mine. It's even better in person :smile:
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17