2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,235
    Received No Code today. That's everything. 7" records show up a few weeks back, Yield last week, and No Code today. Still find it wierd to new copies of these, especially when I'm at a local record store. It's been so long since they're were options in the designated Pearl Jam area at record stores.
  • Options
    jlj_swejlj_swe Posts: 175
    jlj_swe said:

Well, spank my ass and call me Charlie...I just got "Yield" here in Sweden!

Awaiting "No Code".

I can happily inform that "No Code" arrived to me in Sweden yesterday, so now I can calm down and enjoy the music.

Good luck to all of you still waiting for your copies.
    Stockholm 1992-02-07
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 1995-08-12
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Lisbon 2010-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28

https://artbyjoachim.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    kermie13kermie13 Berlin Posts: 49
    YIELD arrived in Berlin / Germany..... now where´s No Code?
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,300
    4 of the singles arrived in Sydney last week, Wishlist arrived separately about an hour later, No Code turned up yesterday, and Yield came today. It took 4 shipments but they all got here in the end!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    jlj_swe said:

Yeah I got hit with the £11.01 charge too, when I went to pay the charge at the post office the woman behind the counter helpfully told me they didn't accept card payments (in 2016, really?!) which pretty much tipped me over the edge.

Was this by any chance in a small town?

Sorry ;-)
    It is indeed a small town - she was far less likeable than the woman in the song though! Which brings me on to round two.........I went to pick up No Code today from the post office to pay another outrageous import charge, only to be told this time that she had no change so I'd have to go and change the notes up myself and come back if I wanted it today - unbelievable! I know, first world problems and all that, but you would think if they're too cheap to invest in a card payment system, and insist on cash payment, they'd at least have change available. The only thing that's calmed me down is the fact that the record sounds fucking sublime :)
  • Options
    bmulvanybmulvany Posts: 156
    No Code arrived in Ireland today
    Like with Yield no customs changes
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Still waiting on Yield and No Code in Halifax, Nova Scotia. They shipped over a month ago..."10-15 business days".
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    Yield arrived with a damaged gatefold :( Hoping 10C check and address their contact form submissions regularly!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    ReleaseMeReleaseMe Mississauga, Ontario Posts: 745
    Got my Yield, still waiting for No Code, Greater Toronto Area
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Options
    No Code arrived today. Yield is the last of the stragglers. NC was very well packed, hopefully Yield is as well!
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,480
    My Yield has 1 of the corners some what "crunched", nothing serious and can live with it. But No Code was perfect
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    still waiting on all 3 packages.... cmon CP!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    stukatzstukatz Posts: 110
    edited October 2016
    finally received No Code today in Toronto (no customs/duties). Much like Yield, the corners were killed. I hope the No Code vinyl is better than Yield (scratched up and pops while playing). I'll be spinning tonight to make sure all is well.
    Post edited by stukatz on
  • Options
    Both yeild answer no code got here (halifax) today
    John Roach
  • Options

Hopefully Yield arrives tomorrow. It was shipped the day after NC.
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 913
    No code landed today in Cambridge. No royal mail charges or tax to pay. I'll call that a win :joy:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    Rygar said:

Hopefully Yield arrives tomorrow. It was shipped the day after NC.
    Glad to see both are landing close to home. Hopefully Yield & No Code will be in my community box by the end of tomorrow.
  • Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 894
    Got both my yield and no code in St. John's this afternoon! Sweeet
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    sj9966sj9966 UK Posts: 55
    No Code arrived here in the UK yesterday with another £11.85 customs charge.

Scranton 1992, Manchester 1 2012, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Wrigley 1 2016, Amsterdam 1 2018, Prague 2018, London 2 2018, EV Madrid 2019, Hyde Park 1 2022, Hyde Park 2 2022

• Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,939
    No LPs for me still in the UK...at this point I'd probably not even be mad over the customs charge...probably..
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,699
    Spags said:

No LPs for me still in the UK...at this point I'd probably not even be mad over the customs charge...probably..

Do you live in some remote area of the UK? You always seem to be waiting, long after others have got theirs.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    These sound so good. Can't believe how good. Mine arrived in perfect working order. Not a scratch or blemish to be found. Aside from being very late, I'm very happy. :)
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    Think they'll put together a deluxe box set of the two now ???
  • Options
    CloneClone UK Posts: 141
    sj9966 said:

No Code arrived here in the UK yesterday with another £11.85 customs charge.

Same for me.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,235
    edited October 2016
    DavidD said:

I kind of doubt it. I always assumed the delay in releasing vinyl was that they wanted to do boxsets. I think it's easier to get people to upgrade to a boxset when the boxset and regular vinyl come out at the same time. It's "X" amount dollars more to buy the bigger set. If you release the vinyl first, then your in a double dip situation, and people are paying an awful lot of money for the extra goodies in set (which I think for Vs/Vitalogy was only the live vinyl?). I guess they could do it but it seems unlikely. They'd probably have to try harder than the last set. Maybe toss in a live DVD or Bluray or something. It would be pretty good to have a live dvd/bluray from classic era PJ (well we have the 2nd disc in the pj20 set, but I was thinking a full classic show).
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    Zod said:

DavidD said:

I kind of doubt it. I think one of the things that drives sales of the boxsets is people wanting the vinyl. If people already have the vinyl, then they're looking at $150 to $200 for whatever the band decides to add on top of the vinyl? IE it would have to be a helluva good boxset with loads of goodies to get people to double dip? (moreso than just the live vinyl they included in the vs/vitalogy set). I've assumed the willingness to reissue standalone vinyl now means they've stopped doing the boxsets. You want to put them out before the vinyl market is satiated.
    It's sad to see they stopped doing the Deluxe Edition Box Sets. Wish they could of done a made to order release for them. There are fans that want to own the whole set, I hope they know this. It totally sucks there won't be any after the Ten & Vs/Vitalogy Box Sets. :(
  • Options
    I did receive my Yield copy yesterday from 10club. Unfortunately nothing today in the mail.
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    stukatz said:

finally received No Code today in Toronto (no customs/duties). Much like Yield, the corners were killed. I hope the No Code vinyl is better than Yield (scratched up and pops while playing). I'll be spinning tonight to make sure all is well.

Anyone else notice a short weird static sound between some tracks on No Code?
  • Options
    OzzieOzzie Posts: 230
    Finally got No Code vinyl today - I've spinned that black circle about a dozen times already! Sounds good to me, can REALLY here a cymbal (or something) coming through left speaker in Hail, Hail but no weird static.
    Isle of Wight, 23rd June 2012
    Brooklyn, 18th October 2013
    Memphis, 14th October 2014
    Krakow, 3rd July 2018
    London, 8th July 2022