Options

No Code/Yield vinyl reissues In Shop!

Comments

• Options
    jlj_swejlj_swe Posts: 175
    edited October 2016
    Well, spank my ass and call me Charlie...I just got "Yield" here in Sweden!

Awaiting "No Code".
    Stockholm 1992-02-07
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 1995-08-12
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Lisbon 2010-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28

https://artbyjoachim.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Thought "No Code" would have arrived today as I got "Yield" yesterday and they shipped out at the same time. I guess it took a different route.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,916
    edited October 2016
    TL61540 said:

No Code arrived in Montreal today. Still waiting on the singles and Yield.

Cool, the 10club goodies are coming closer to Atlantic Canada. About time!
    Rygar said:

Kearn5y said:

I'm guessing mine are in customs too as they haven't arrived yet so expecting import tax too. 10c shipping is a joke. Over a month to cross the Atlantic. Wouldn't mind but the shipping charged is a joke

Forget crossing the Atlantic, it takes over a month to cross the Canadian-American border ;)
    Messed up right? Folks outside North America receive their 10club goodies before those north across the USA border do. :/

Man, would it ever be so sweet if the 10club store offered tracking numbers to packages shipped to Canada.

Pearl Jam 10club goodies + USPS tracking #'s to Canadian's = very happy 10club members!

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    KS35116KS35116 Posts: 17
    I don't post too often on the forums here though I fairly often read and share fans' enthusiasm on many issues, concert threads, etc. I lurk!

Wanted to chime in on this thread though because here in TO both No Code and Yield arrived, and it's been an epic trip this evening. These reissues are glorious, they look, sound and feel great. Yield is my favorite PJ album and I can already tell this record will serve me well at record listening parties down the road.

Both albums are, in my view, underrated and it's been pretty cool to see them displayed in this town's local record stores. Hopefully people buy them, spin them, reappraise them and appreciate them for the great sounding records they are (especially No Code--feel that room breathe on songs like Off He Goes, damn). Cheers to the lot of you who are similarly taking them in again in this highest of formats!
  • Options
    Just tried to pull the trigger on Yield and NC.
    Not letting me get past review order
    Help!
  • Options
    clint72clint72 Posts: 12
    Got my Singles Today, Weird how the Albums come in a 2nd package? Anyway, hopefully they get here soon (In Australia)
  • Options
    bmulvanybmulvany Posts: 156
    Yield arrived in Ireland today and no customs charge
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,699
    bmulvany said:

Cool, what was declared on the package?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    bmulvanybmulvany Posts: 156
    Kearn5y said:

bmulvany said:

Other merchandise and 20 dollars
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    demetrios said:

Messed up right? Folks outside North America receive their 10club goodies before those north across the USA border do. :/

Man, would it ever be so sweet if the 10club store offered tracking numbers to packages shipped to Canada.

Pearl Jam 10club goodies + USPS tracking #'s to Canadian's = very happy 10club members!

For the price of shipping I don't know why it isn't already included.
  • Options
    And speak of the devil, my singles just arrived....which shipped a week after my albums :)
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,699
    edited October 2016
    bmulvany said:

Kearn5y said:

bmulvany said:

Other merchandise and 20 dollars
    Thanks. Think something arrived today too
    Both the yield and singles arrived today. Shipped 1 week apart. No import fees as well
    Post edited by Kearn5y on
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    Still nothing in Calgary, AB
  • Options
    Finally got my Yield (it had the sticker) and No Code. Mine went all over the US to get to me. Seattle to California to Georgia. Granted, it was stuck in California since I just did a change of address to Georgia. The whole UPS Mail Innovations thing sucks though. It would have been easier if 10c would just ship it via USPS or UPS, not have UPS drop it off with USPS and then wait on USPS to get it to us.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    got my replacement for the TMR vault.... yet no singles/yield/no code. :(

still excited to get them though....
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    Nami said:

got my replacement for the TMR vault.... yet no singles/yield/no code. :(

still excited to get them though....

Same here. Got my replacement too. Wonder where these PJ vinyls are. haha.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,969
    I'm having no luck with this order. Played my yield vinyl for the first time and there's a mark that causes a clicking noise at the end of Wishlist and well into Pilate. Contacted 10c to ask for an exchange.

On the plus side, I think this reissue sounds really good! Just hope 10c will sort my problem for me.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    Just received Yield/No Code up in northern Canada today.
    They look Great!

I will be - drop, drop, droppin it down.... Oh so gently.
  • Options
    Just received also no code in the Netherlands I've got now yield,no code and the singles. No customs. It's worth the wait.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Jbarker said:

Just received Yield/No Code up in northern Canada today.
    They look Great!

I will be - drop, drop, droppin it down.... Oh so gently.

Nothing in Toronto yet!!! Are we being punished because of the beer thrower!
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    Revived my 45's this week in Toronto. Still waiting for my no code and yield
  • Options
    KS35116 said:

I don't post too often on the forums here though I fairly often read and share fans' enthusiasm on many issues, concert threads, etc. I lurk!

Wanted to chime in on this thread though because here in TO both No Code and Yield arrived, and it's been an epic trip this evening. These reissues are glorious, they look, sound and feel great. Yield is my favorite PJ album and I can already tell this record will serve me well at record listening parties down the road.

Both albums are, in my view, underrated and it's been pretty cool to see them displayed in this town's local record stores. Hopefully people buy them, spin them, reappraise them and appreciate them for the great sounding records they are (especially No Code--feel that room breathe on songs like Off He Goes, damn). Cheers to the lot of you who are similarly taking them in again in this highest of formats!

Yield is my all time favourite album. I haven't listened to No Code in a long time and receiving the singles this week has brought me back. I'm looking forward to the arrival of the full albums.

That said, my Yield singles have some fuzzy feed back in a lot of spots :( Doesn't ruin them, I don't think, but the perfectionist would probably send them back.

• Options
    DavidD said:

Revived my 45's this week in Toronto. Still waiting for my no code and yield

Just received my 45's today. Still waiting on No Code & Yield.
  • Options
    I have both Made in EU & Made in France 7" singles.

The colors are different on both editions & both editions vary in weight. The Made in EU cardboard stock is much thicker then the Made in France copies (sold @ the 10club, USA/CDN release). And the colors on the EU are might brighter then the France editions.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    Have only received my NC, waiting on everything else
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    stukatzstukatz Posts: 110
    Yield arrived in Toronto for me, still waiting for No Code. At least no customs charges.
  • Options
    Made in EU left. Made in France right.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Better photos ..

Pearl Jam No Code & Yield 7" Vinyl Singles 2016 Release
    Made In The EU (Left). Made In France (Right)

imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989
    edited October 2016
    Received the singles and Yield more than one week ago. I'm starting worrying about No Code. :prayer:

EDIT: received today. :relieved:
    Post edited by Hub. on
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    Got singles in scotland last week all good then got yeild with £20 customs charge and packaging box inside the sealed bag burst and dmaged at one end causing the record sleave spine to be bent out ofcshape no big deal as record ok but not sure how that can happen inside ten club bag when no sign of damage to bag someone must have sealed damaged box inside bag before posting still waiting on no code
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17