Options

Thanks for playing Sonic Reducer at Wrigley 2!! :)

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,239
    Then I'll be ten feet tall
  • Options

And you'll be nothing at all
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,375
    I've got my time machine
  • Options
    Got my electronic dream
  • Options
    Sonic reducer

Ain't No Loser!
  • Options
    I'm running out of idea's to keep this thing going. I'm going to have to find some new videos to post. Lots of requests starting to show up now.... I'll have to try and keep this thread more active :)
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,072
    edited July 2016
    do it!!!
    Post edited by whoyouare72 on
  • Options

do it!!!
    you put it in yellow, it has to happen!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,868
    Well you weren't kidding when you said you were going to start getting creative with this thread. This most certainly is unique. Does this mean I have to start posting pictures of dog LEASH's on my thread now? :lol:
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

Well you weren't kidding when you said you were going to start getting creative with this thread. This most certainly is unique. Does this mean I have to start posting pictures of dog LEASH's on my thread now? :lol:

Even better.. track down a Pearl Jam dog leash and post pictures of it on different dogs!
  • Options
    Zod said:

Ray J. T. said:

Even better.. track down a Pearl Jam dog leash and post pictures of it on different dogs!
    Let the hunt begin. :lol:
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Pemberton bump. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to Pemberton when I start this thread. Wouldn't complain if they played it tonight. It would still be awesome to hear on my bday :)
  • Options
    Pemberton bump! Awesome show last night.... 1 month till Wrigley.. hopefully we get some Sonic Reducer! :)
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Bump
  • Options
    bflynn1 said:

Bump

Thanks for the bump :)
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,072
    keeping this on page 1!
  • Options

keeping this on page 1!
    Thanks. It's starting to drift downwards due to all the ToTD commotion :)
  • Options
    Zod said:

keeping this on page 1!
    Thanks. It's starting to drift downwards due to all the ToTD commotion :)

Yea, you are going to have to let that hype come down a little bit. But it is pretty nice to see a reissue and small tour.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

Yea, you are going to have to let that hype come down a little bit. But it is pretty nice to see a reissue and small tour.

It's pretty sweet. I never managed to happenstance into one of the random PJ shows that ToTD played at, so it's pretty sweet to finally have a chance to see them without the need to fluke out :)
  • Options
    Zod said:

Ray J. T. said:

It's pretty sweet. I never managed to happenstance into one of the random PJ shows that ToTD played at, so it's pretty sweet to finally have a chance to see them without the need to fluke out :)
    I got to see the performances at PJ20, and it was fucking epic. Good luck on scoring tix. I am still trying to work out details to see ifI will be able to make it to one of the shows.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

I got to see the performances at PJ20, and it was fucking epic. Good luck on scoring tix. I am still trying to work out details to see ifI will be able to make it to one of the shows.

Best of luck. Luckily for me Seattle is fairly close. It's the cost that's prohibitive. Ferry, gas, and hotel. It's only money and seeing ToTD feels like a once in a lifetime kind of opportunity.
  • Options
    It's tragically hip day here in Victoria, which has nothing to do with this thread but I'm bumping it anyways :)
  • Options
    Sonic Reducer, Ain't No Loser!!!
  • Options
    less than a month!!
  • Options
    I almost forgot. Sonic Reducer is so awesome it was on two Christmas Singles!! :)