Options

Thanks for playing Sonic Reducer at Wrigley 2!! :)

Comments

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Pap said:
    I should of gone to PJ20. Instead I was gallivanting around Europe...
    Don't beat yourself up about that. Traveling in Europe is always kick ass. The most memorable vacations I have ever taken have been in Europe. Like I said before, I have a good feeling about Sonic Reducer getting played in Wrigley. You are chasing a much easier song than I am. Lol.
    It really just depends on what shows you end up at. Philly 2 this year was my 8th PJ show. Got Sonic Reducer for the first time, Leash? 3rd time.
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,868
    RiotZact said:

Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Pap said:
    Don't beat yourself up about that. Traveling in Europe is always kick ass. The most memorable vacations I have ever taken have been in Europe. Like I said before, I have a good feeling about Sonic Reducer getting played in Wrigley. You are chasing a much easier song than I am. Lol.
    It really just depends on what shows you end up at. Philly 2 this year was my 8th PJ show. Got Sonic Reducer for the first time, Leash? 3rd time.
    Leash would be my white whale. lol. if for whatever reason I don't get it in Wrigley. I am going to have to make sure to catch the next show the do in Philly. I have done NY and surprisingly the last time they were in NY it didn't get played. And those are the 2 cities that get the most Leash love. Not to mention that Philly is one of the cities on the top of my list to go visit. I envy that you got Leash for the 3rd time. Only played about 130 times altogether. I just want it Once. (no pun intended. last song I need to complete Vs live.
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    edited May 2016
    Ray J. T. said:

RiotZact said:

Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Pap said:
    Leash would be my white whale. lol. if for whatever reason I don't get it in Wrigley. I am going to have to make sure to catch the next show the do in Philly. I have done NY and surprisingly the last time they were in NY it didn't get played. And those are the 2 cities that get the most Leash love. Not to mention that Philly is one of the cities on the top of my list to go visit. I envy that you got Leash for the 3rd time. Only played about 130 times altogether. I just want it Once. (no pun intended. last song I need to complete Vs live.
    Yeah I'd say it's a case of very good luck on my part and very bad luck on yours. I'm also 3/8 on Bee Girl which is just nuts. Hope they drop it for you at Wrigley!
  • Options
    RiotZact said:

Ray J. T. said:

RiotZact said:

Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Pap said:
    Yeah I'd say it's a case of very good luck on my part and very bad luck on yours. I'm also 3/8 on Bee Girl which is just nuts. Hope they drop it for you at Wrigley!
    Thanks. I actually got Bee Girl myself. Lol. I have been extremely fortunate to catch an extreme amount of rarities, and pretty much almost every song I wanted to live. Just missing Leash (most importantly) and about 3 or 4 more that can wait for now. Would be great to get all of them at Wrigley though!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,239
    Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

87 Days....

Feels weird. I'm very excited for the PJ shows, but Wrigley 1 will also bring me to the last year in my 30's.... ahh!

Why aren't you doing both shows? At the very least it gives you one more day in between to HOLD ON (another one that would be great to get in Wrigley, as it got played in 2013) to that 39!
    I am going to both, but Wrigley 1 is my bday, so I thought I'd focus my request a bit :)
  • Options
    86 Days!! wooo!!
  • Options
    Zod said:

Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

87 Days....

Feels weird. I'm very excited for the PJ shows, but Wrigley 1 will also bring me to the last year in my 30's.... ahh!

Why aren't you doing both shows? At the very least it gives you one more day in between to HOLD ON (another one that would be great to get in Wrigley, as it got played in 2013) to that 39!
    I am going to both, but Wrigley 1 is my bday, so I thought I'd focus my request a bit :)
    I see. Leash would be the best birthday gift for me as well. a late one as mine is in July. I will take a late gift though. Lol. A round on me for your birthday if we happen to catch each other in Chicago. Cheers to the both of us getting our songs.

• Options
    Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

87 Days....

I see. Leash would be the best birthday gift for me as well. a late one as mine is in July. I will take a late gift though. Lol. A round on me for your birthday if we happen to catch each other in Chicago. Cheers to the both of us getting our songs.

That would be awesome if we both got our songs.... 85 days! woo!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    Zod said:
    I spun this version quite a lot in my youth. Atlanta '94 being one of the most widely circulation boots ever!
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,303
    Play hard to imagine, getaway, fatal, garden, tremor Christ, and the entire Avocado album at the Wrigley shows.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    Was listening to the Orpheum vinyl yesterday while studying. Great Version!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vncx2OzTMig
  • Options
    I saw this one from Lexington posted in the facebook group today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j83Qdg_Ll7s
  • Options
    81 Days!
  • Options
    80 Days! :)
  • Options
    78 Days!
  • Options
  • Options
    76 Days!
  • Options
    75 days.
  • Options
    I don't need anyone
  • Options
    Don't need no mom and dad
  • Options
    Don't need no pretty face
  • Options
    Don't need no human race
  • Options
    I got some news for you
  • Options
    Don't even need you too
  • Options
    AceCoolAceCool Texas Posts: 455
    Sonic Reducer is a great rocker. They killed it in Tampa. I was stoked.
  • Options
    I'm jealous :) Hopefully we get it at Wrigley. I'm sure 44000 people can rock out pretty hard to Sonic Reducer :)
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    I'm in for some Sonic Reducer. Love that song.
  • Options
    I got my time machine