Options

Thanks for playing Sonic Reducer at Wrigley 2!! :)

Comments

• Options
    StAmsar20StAmsar20 Bettendorf, Iowa Posts: 59
    AGREED!
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Pearl Jam and Juan Pablo - Sonic Reducer (Lollapalooza Chile 2013)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTvb5CcrdOI
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,239
    Don't need no human race
  • Options
    I got some news for you
  • Options
    Don't even need you too
  • Options
    I've got my time machine....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQUKpa9DwCU
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Got my electronic dream
  • Options
    Sonic reducer
    Ain't no loser
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    The salsa song :)
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    Salsa song?
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Tampa - Sonic Reducer - "Come on you fuckers" Ed....

https://youtu.be/8Uu3e4x3Esw

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    IamTom said:
    hadn't heard that before.. now I may be unable to unhear it.. lol

salsa medusa, salsa medusa....!!
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    Pap said:
    I should of gone to PJ20. Instead I was gallivanting around Europe...
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,868
    Zod said:

Pap said:
    Don't beat yourself up about that. Traveling in Europe is always kick ass. The most memorable vacations I have ever taken have been in Europe. Like I said before, I have a good feeling about Sonic Reducer getting played in Wrigley. You are chasing a much easier song than I am. Lol.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Pap said:
    Don't beat yourself up about that. Traveling in Europe is always kick ass. The most memorable vacations I have ever taken have been in Europe. Like I said before, I have a good feeling about Sonic Reducer getting played in Wrigley. You are chasing a much easier song than I am. Lol.
    Temple of the Dog reunion would of been pretty sweet. But yah it's the only time I've travelled around Europe and I did get to see the Vancouver show on the pj20 tour the day after I got back... so it worked out pretty good.

That is the crazy thing about Sonic Reducer. It's not like they don't play it it's that they don't play it at shows I've been too. Hopefully we get it at Wrigley :)
  • Options
    Zod said:

Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Pap said:
    Temple of the Dog reunion would of been pretty sweet. But yah it's the only time I've travelled around Europe and I did get to see the Vancouver show on the pj20 tour the day after I got back... so it worked out pretty good.

That is the crazy thing about Sonic Reducer. It's not like they don't play it it's that they don't play it at shows I've been too. Hopefully we get it at Wrigley :)
    We will, but as long as we get it with Leash! Lol.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Pap said:

Leash is awesome. Leash/Sonic Reducer back to back would be epic@
  • Options
    Zod said:

Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

Pap said:

Leash is awesome. Leash/Sonic Reducer back to back would be epic@
    I will take that anytime. But sonic reducer is usually a show closer. You mentioned Temple of the Dog at PJ20, I would not be surprised if we get some kind of major surprise in Wrigley!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdU2HhXu_Hc

San Jose '93. Found this on youtube. Awesome version. It looks like it's proshot. I don't remember there being a proshot from San Jose '93 before.
  • Options
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:
    Haven't seen that one before. That's awesome!
  • Options
    I need to learn how to post videos.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

YouTube videos or the ones stored on your PC?
  • Options
    Pap said:

Ray J. T. said:

Youtube I guess.
  • Options
    toyacoyahtoyacoyah Posts: 13
    Zod said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdU2HhXu_Hc

San Jose '93. Found this on youtube. Awesome version. It looks like it's proshot. I don't remember there being a proshot from San Jose '93 before.

This was my first PJ show. So happy these videos are online to see. So weird to "relive" the moment.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:

Pap said:

Ray J. T. said:

Youtube I guess.
    Just copy and paste the link.
  • Options
    87 Days....

Feels weird. I'm very excited for the PJ shows, but Wrigley 1 will also bring me to the last year in my 30's.... ahh!
  • Options
    Zod said:

87 Days....

Feels weird. I'm very excited for the PJ shows, but Wrigley 1 will also bring me to the last year in my 30's.... ahh!

Why aren't you doing both shows? At the very least it gives you one more day in between to HOLD ON (another one that would be great to get in Wrigley, as it got played in 2013) to that 39!