www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    edited February 2017
    mfc2006 said:

fgdanzi said:

Save Ferris

Indeed!
    I watched Ferris the other day with my 10 year old daughter she loved it. We both went to the basement and stared at my Faile print from Wrigley for like 5 minutes straight :)
    Post edited by buck502000 on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    ^^that's great! ha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PearlgardnPearlgardn Here, there, everywhere Posts: 14
    My daughter and I saw the boys in 2013 in Portland, OR. It was not a sold out show but the crowd was pretty hyped to see the band since they hadn't been to Portland since 2010. Most folks were not too interested in the opening act - which was Mudhoney, who BTW were awesome - but PJ played for almost three hours that night. Seems like Pacific Northwest fans run hot and cold, although tix for Temple of the Dog sure went quick up there...which was possibly a once in a lifetime show. Personally, I would like to see PJ in Seattle or Portland again...or ANYWHERE ON THE WEST COAST FOR THAT MATTER. Hell, as far as that goes, I've got 6 acres that would make an excellent outdoor amphitheater so the guys have a standing invitation at my place any time. =)
    "Tomorrow is not promised, make plans anyway." - Lin Manuel Miranda
  • If they do a tour like 2013 ( Portland) I guess we cant expect an announcement till late June / July.. I think they announced those dates around that time... going to be a long couple of months if thats the case, excluding RnR HOF
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    That Portland show was fantastic and the next night in Spokane was even better!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    Seems like what artists are doing is these days is to announce a tour after a big appearance. For example Lady Gaga announced her tour after the Super Bowl, and Metallica after the Grammys. So I'm kind of expecting something shortly after the HOF induction.
    Also in 2015 they straight up said Global Citenzin would be their only U.S. appearance that year, you'd think they would give the same warning about the HOF if that was the only thing they are doing this year.
  • Difference is lady gaga and her $400 tickets
  • fgdanzifgdanzi Posts: 136
    Looking forward to the HOF induction without a doubt but would love some late fall Midwest dates. I'd be up for another Moline road trip!
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    edited February 2017
    I'm actually starting to feel like it might be ok if I ONLY see the HOF induction this year. In 2015 GCF was my only chance and that was followed by 2016 when I saw them 7 times. The light year in 2015 made that possible financially. It also made convincing hubby easier. "But I ONLY saw them ONCE last year!"

Drop an album this fall, tour somewhere else first and come back to east coast in 2018. Please.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    edited February 2017

Seems like what artists are doing is these days is to announce a tour after a big appearance. For example Lady Gaga announced her tour after the Super Bowl, and Metallica after the Grammys. So I'm kind of expecting something shortly after the HOF induction.
    Also in 2015 they straight up said Global Citenzin would be their only U.S. appearance that year, you'd think they would give the same warning about the HOF if that was the only thing they are doing this year.

Chance the Rapper announced a huge tour the other day, which was the day after he won 3 Grammys. I was just this morning thinking along these lines, and than an announcement will come on the coat tails of the RNRHOF induction cermony/the TV broadcast of the ceremony in April
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715

Chance the Rapper announced a huge tour the other day, which was the day after he won 3 Grammys. I was just this morning thinking along these lines, and than an announcement will come on the coat tails of the RNRHOF induction cermony/the TV broadcast of the ceremony in April
    I had no idea who Chance the rapper was until I saw him on a Kit Kat commercial haha.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    edited February 2017
    KC138045 said:

I had no idea who Chance the rapper was until I saw him on a Kit Kat commercial haha.
    Hes extremely popular with the younger generations haha. He isnt a typical rapper, and he refuses to sign with a major record label as he hates big corporations and refuses to give in to corporate greed. He releases his mixtapes/albums for free on his website and has done a great job of keeping his ticket prices affordable for his fans.
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879

KC138045 said:

Hes extremely popular with the younger generations haha. He isnt a typical rapper, and he refuses to sign with a major record label as he hates big corporations and refuses to give in to corporate greed. He releases his mixtapes/albums for free on his website and has done a great job of keeping his ticket prices affordable for his fans.
    Watching Chance perform live is inspirational. Amazing performer.
  • KC138045 said:

Still on the grammys lol
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    mfc2006 said:

That Portland show was fantastic and the next night in Spokane was even better!

Indeed. Wish they had a day off between shows so I could of check out the sites. That early flight from Portland to Spokane was WAY to early. My flight was delayed for 2 day's out of Halifax cause of the storm. Would of had Thanksgiving in Portland. I landed in the city minutes before Mudhoney took the stage after hours of delay in Toronto & in Vancouver. :/
    apparently Eddie just changed his profile pic on Facebook.....
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    ^ Musr mean a tour announcement ;)
    *must
  • Announce something please. I need to know if you will tour this year before I go spend all my money on Metallica.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Don't expect nothing until HOF..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557

Announce something please. I need to know if you will tour this year before I go spend all my money on Metallica.

Haha.
    Dance card is filling up quick this year and PJ isn't even on it yet.
    There's been speculation that a tour announcement could be made following RRHOF (like other artists after recent big events). If that's the case, wouldn't there already be rumblings about holds on arenas?
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    bbiggs said:

There's been speculation that a tour announcement could be made following RRHOF (like other artists after recent big events). If that's the case, wouldn't there already be rumblings about holds on arenas?

This is what I was thinking. Even though Metallica just announced their tour the rumors were flying over the last few months so it came as no shock. There's still time for the rumors for a PJ fall tour though, but I have a bad feeling that it's going to be a very lean year.
    NYPJ
  • jeshrivjeshriv Carolina Posts: 7
    Holding out for a west coast or Europe. Need to check that euro off my pj bucket list before we go for baby #2. Priorities.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    This is depressing
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    my2hands said:

This is depressing

It really is....these guys and their non touring are killing me!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Sprunkn7 said:

my2hands said:

This is depressing

It really is....these guys and their non touring are killing me!
    Sometimes I wish I was a Dave Mathews fan lol