Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    fucking 4 30 am

im ready to face the fact that these posters will never get into my hands.

:rolleyes:

Hang in there. I had lost 90% of all hope when I suddenly found myself on artillery with hawaii and dussedorf in the shopping cart.

But its weird. I think the hunt for these posters is a big reason to why I collect them. When I had paid and received the confirmation mail from Brad, I kinda forgot all about them. The hunt is over... No more worrying! I would think after all the effort I have put into obtaining them, I would be more excited about finally getting them. Im sure this will change when I get rid of my hangover, get them framed and up on the wall.

All I need now is a DC Klausen and my pj poster project is over for now. If anyone here has one to get rid of, please................ PM me!
    I will swallow poison
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    fucking 4 30 am

im ready to face the fact that these posters will never get into my hands.

:rolleyes:

Yeah me too.

I can't believe I have waited all this time and lately I just can't be at the right place at the right time..

Last Saturday night I pull an allnighter for a work related project, Sunday and Monday as well. This weekend I finally get to rest and the site goes up.

What I find aggravating is that the sight didn't stay up. WTF

I don't know about anyone else but I'd rather it have stayed up and everything sold out rather than being unplugged and now we have to continue to guess what the fuck is going to happen next.

I can accept being shut out on posters...I'm just red assed about that carrot continually being dangled in front of my face.

I'm also pissed about seeing some people around here (no names please) THAT I KNOW have certain posters purchasing extras. The same ones get all pimpled up about the eBay flippers
    the Minions
  • I'm also pissed about seeing some people around here (no names please) THAT I KNOW have certain posters purchasing extras. The same ones get all pimpled up about the eBay flippers

If you aren't going to name names then what is the point of bringing it up? Bike Joe was so convinced that both GR8Dane AND LizardKing were buying extras but he was wrong... how can you be so sure?
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • If you aren't going to name names then what is the point of bringing it up? Bike Joe was so convinced that both GR8Dane AND LizardKing were buying extras but he was wrong... how can you be so sure?

I wasn't referring to you that's all you need. I'm glad you got yours. Told you that last night.

There's alot of people picking up seconds, thirds, fourths. Trust me I know.

It'll roll my way sooner or later. I've just had trouble lately.

And I bring it up because I can.... and they know who they are.
    the Minions
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695

I don't know about anyone else but I'd rather it have stayed up and everything sold out rather than being unplugged and now we have to continue to guess what the fuck is going to happen next.
    I agree here. I know Brad has been put off by the whole thing of late, but at least a little communication would be helpful. He doesn't have to be specific, but just let us know if its going live again or whatever.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Poncier wrote:
    Don't call yourself a junkie. You don't know what the word junkie means to you. You might offend yourself, and then threaten yourself and then not accept your apology and finally put yourself on ignore.

i actually wasn't even using it to bust my pal's balls...

i just use the word a lot... i'm sure you don't beleive me... but whatever...

4am offends me... i'll tell you that much! ;)

I wasn't referring to you that's all you need. I'm glad you got yours. Told you that last night.

you know but you're not going to say... so why mention it at all? just to prove you're like 007 or something... ooooh ... impressive....

and i'd love to know how you're 100% sure of everyone's inventory and purchases... oh wait... you're not

anyway... doesn't matter to me... just seemed a little like bragging about how cool you are...

i'll let you know up front that i'll be trying for seconds
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • I wasn't referring to you that's all you need. I'm glad you got yours. Told you that last night.

Um ok but I didnt ask why, I asked what's the point when you dont know for sure?
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Um ok but I didnt ask why, I asked what's the point when you dont know for sure?

Shit man...just drop it. you can believe me or not. and I wasn't trying to be cool or anything 007 bullshit. just trying to follow the rules of the pit and I catch a rash of shit from the gossip bunch.

Obviously Lou's gonna be honest about it, but I never called him a hypocrite either.

Just drop it girls
    the Minions
  • Um ok but I didnt ask why, I asked what's the point when you dont know for sure?

I know FOR SURE

what makes you think I don't personnally know people that visit this site?
    the Minions
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    bostonlou wrote:
    i actually wasn't even using it to bust my pal's balls...

i just use the word a lot... i'm sure you don't beleive me... but whatever...

4am offends me... i'll tell you that much! ;)

you know but you're not going to say... so why mention it at all? just to prove you're like 007 or something... ooooh ... impressive....

and i'd love to know how you're 100% sure of everyone's inventory and purchases... oh wait... you're not

anyway... doesn't matter to me... just seemed a little like bragging about how cool you are...

i'll let you know up front that i'll be trying for seconds

Yeah I think that the sale time worked worse for the midwest and east cost eveyone else had a fair shot..... oh well the waiting for my turn continues
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    Poncier wrote:
    I agree here. I know Brad has been put off by the whole thing of late, but at least a little communication would be helpful. He doesn't have to be specific, but just let us know if its going live again or whatever.

He COULD end everything with on little post.... all the speculation, bitching wondering..... it would be over.

Some speculate that there will be another sale and it makes sense but why wouldn't he just say so it would be a lot easier..... EMEK was operating in this mysterious way for awhile and then changed with a regular mailing system and now eveything is so much easier...... still a lot of bitching however eveyone knows where to be and when.
  • I know FOR SURE

what makes you think I don't personnally know people that visit this site?

I thought you said drop it :D

Look man Im not trying to piss you off, I just didn't see the point of 'kinda' calling people out... if you are going to call people out might as well do it rather than beat around the bush... or how about just confront them privately if its such a big deal?

Just saying...
  • I'll be trying for firsts if anyone cares.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
    Shit man...just drop it. you can believe me or not. and I wasn't trying to be cool or anything 007 bullshit. just trying to follow the rules of the pit and I catch a rash of shit from the gossip bunch.

Obviously Lou's gonna be honest about it, but I never called him a hypocrite either.

Just drop it girls

what rules of the pit?

i love how you resort to calling us girls and a gossip bunch

yet you're the one with your super secret inside info but you're not sharing it except between you and your teddy bear

i love this place :)
    KDH12 wrote:
    Yeah I think that the sale time worked worse for the midwest and east cost eveyone else had a fair shot..... oh well the waiting for my turn continues

my thoughts are it should be a US centric sale... but that's just selfish

alhtough it is a US band

but... i'm guessing this was a test... so it was the best time for the least amount of traffic

then again.. i could guess any old thing... only one person KNOWS
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I'll be trying for firsts if anyone cares.

same here
    matter of fact, im pretty much done if i can get these last 2 06s.

that is, until, the next concert I go to .

:eek:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    pats game just played a 007 type song ... that;s a funny little coincidence
  • I'll be trying for firsts if anyone cares.

Thanks, me too

I'm guessing I shouldn't be upset with those that already have one though, let them get in line ahead of us;)
    the Minions
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    same here
    mater of fact, im pretty much done if i can get these last 2 06s.

that is, until, the next concert I go to .

:eek:

hey lady
    quit your gossip

;)
    Thanks, me too

I'm guessing I shouldn't be upset with those that already have one though, let them get in line ahead of us;)

what is the point in getting mad at them? plus that makes it a little eaiser to get them on the secondary market..... if some gets a second it is more than likely trade bait..... now I wish I could get it direct from the man but if I got to trade.... well it takes two someone willing to part with one

but i am sure you will have some response that puts my reasoning to shame
    bostonlou wrote:
    my thoughts are it should be a US centric sale... but that's just selfish

alhtough it is a US band

but... i'm guessing this was a test... so it was the best time for the least amount of traffic

then again.. i could guess any old thing... only one person KNOWS

well budty.....

at this rate we wil be waiting for 10C sales and that should come soon rather than later once Brad is sold out for real......

and at least SLH's unannounced sales came at normal time of day ;)
  • To all those who have multiple copies of 06 Klausen Hawaii,Gorge, 07 Klausen Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Vic I'd be more than happy to take any of them off your hands. This way you can redeem yourselves in the eyes of the pit.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • bostonlou wrote:
    what rules of the pit?

i love how you resort to calling us girls and a gossip bunch

yet you're the one with your super secret inside info but you're not sharing it except between you and your teddy bear

i love this place :)

YOU love to stir it up.

and it's not a teddy bear it's a zipper trout

wanna hold him??
    the Minions
  • KDH12 wrote:
    what is the point in getting mad at them? plus that makes it a little eaiser to get them on the secondary market..... if some gets a second it is more than likely trade bait..... now I wish I could get it direct from the man but if I got to trade.... well it takes two someone willing to part with one

but i am sure you will have some response that puts my reasoning to shame

Yeah, um no I agree with you....but I'm just too much an idealist to believe that the double dippers aren't just greedy fucks.

But it's not that big of deal to call people out personally on it... so I should just look the other way from what I understand.
    the Minions
    YOU love to stir it up.

wanna hold him??

take the trout out of your mouth... you missed my question

what rules of the pit?

i love to deal in reality is what i love to do
    Yeah, um no I agree with you....but I'm just too much an idealist to believe that the double dippers aren't just greedy fucks.

But it's not that big of deal to call people out personally on it... so I should just look the other way from what I understand.

do you have a badge? If not what the heck can you do about it....... well since nothing all you can do is play the game :)
    YOU love to stir it up.

wanna hold him??

Stir it up..............

great marley song, listen to the words it is all about sex and with that meaning your post has a whole new meaning... if you know what I mean ;)
  • bostonlou wrote:
    what rules of the pit?

Just to have some friendly discussions, agree or disagree. or agree to disagree.

Plus what good would it do to call someone out?

It might provide you entertainment....but it might get me into a fight...or banned.

How hard is that to understand?????
    the Minions
    Just to have some friendly discussions, agree or disagree. or agree to disagree.

Plus what good would it do to call someone out?

It might provide you entertainment....but it might get me into a fight...or banned.

How hard is that to understand?????

it's easier to understand when you're not talking in code

what good would it do to almost call someone out? I think that is the question

from what i see... you have no proof

telling the truth isn't against the rules

making up shit because you have a hunch might be

just because i don't agree with you doesn't make it an unfriendly discussion...
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    KDH12 wrote:

Excuse me, but we on Pacific time are not all sitting on the computer at 1am either. Us old folks who get up for work at 5am during the week no longer make the easy transition to party mode on Saturday night, so I was fast asleep when the event went down. I still hope to get my shot. :(