Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• BissBiss Posts: 255
    bostonlou wrote:
    seriously though

what website are you on?

I'm looking on 10c and ames, in the ames one it's just appears (the monster one) but I have not link to buy it, and on 10c it will be sell?Anyway I'm looking at it too...

I guess the problem is that I'm a "fastweb" customer (italian provider) that has too many proxies...so every updates are slower...
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Biss wrote:
    I'm looking on 10c and ames, in the ames one it's just appears (the monster one) but I have not link to buy it, and on 10c it will be sell?Anyway I'm looking at it too...

I guess the problem is that I'm a "fastweb" customer (italian provider) that has too many proxies...so every updates are slower...

no the problem is that there is no buy button cuz they are sold out regardless of where you live
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    Biss wrote:

Its not on 10c, its on Ames, you are seeing it. There is no "buy" button, cause its out of stock, if you get lucky and keep trying you may see an "add to cart", thats what you want...but it may be too late.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    KDH12 wrote:
    don't help them some a few posts back posted a link and I posted directions so they are on their own :) lost in the world

...exactly as pearl jam style right?

Poncier wrote:
    Its not on 10c, its on Ames, you are seeing it. There is no "buy" button, cause its out of stock, if you get lucky and keep trying you may see an "add to cart", thats what you want...but it may be too late.

Thanks, so I've understand well, anyway everything with my connection is always not updated quickly due to the problem I've told...so for me it's harder, next time I'll stay at office...there the connection it's better...

Thanks lou!

• cc10106 wrote:
    i don't think i have to elaborate.

No I think you do. I had no problem getting a poster. It's pretty simple.
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Biss wrote:

the monster is all that anyone is seeing

cc10106 wrote:
    yeah dude, your request totally exceeded any level of comprehension that i'm capable of.

my issue is that a new browser window pops up as soon i make a selection on the opening page. i know it's a very minor thing, but it bugs the crap out of me. i know i'm spoiled by other artists who will go to the trouble to feature their new items. guess my patience for scrolling through 20 listings for pearl jam posters is thin. if it was mine, i would make a specific section for 'sold out' posters. dig?

in hindsight, i couldn't make a site close to that, so i'll take back what i wrote. sorry ames bros. i'll think next time before i take my frustration out like a 4 year old.

i agree with your complaint... they could do things different

but i've never had a technical issue with them... i thought that was your gripe

anyway... kumbaya ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    glad i missed out at this point. seeing it later for sale on 10 club for $25 would've bugged me knowing i could have saved 30-40 bucks. then again, that's all up to santos right? i figured since it's an ames poster the chances are good.

since i got lucky with gorge and hawaii posters i can't really complain.
    When it will be sold by 10c?

• KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    McCarthy up if anyone cares
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Biss wrote:
    When it will be sold by 10c?

have a drink a chill
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    What a F'n joke Ames is, I have a Lola poster in my cart for an hour and a half and stupid thing won't let me check out, now it just empties my cart and i got nothin. What a joke.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    KDH12 wrote:
    McCarthy up if anyone cares

Yea - not a huge fan of this print, I'm kind of disappointed actually.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    yosi wrote:

Agreed. It's butt fugly.

I figured the attraction must be a guy thing, ya know, ookie stuff. ;)

KJ
  • LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Horse2345 wrote:
    What a F'n joke Ames is, I have a Lola poster in my cart for an hour and a half and stupid thing won't let me check out, now it just empties my cart and i got nothin. What a joke.

Why the Fuck you have it in Cart for an hour and half? I just don't understand why you would put in cart if you can't pay for it?? Please explain?
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
    Horse2345 wrote:

i think this qualifies as a technical issue tho. i take it that for 1.5 hrs you had it in your cart, and simply could not check out? if you just left it in there to think about getting, then that's another story.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    yosi wrote:

I actually kind of like it ... but, I'm still trying to hang onto the "I only collect band/concert art" notion ...

then again, it all started with "I'll only get posters of shows I've been to" ... and that went out the window pretty effin quick ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Just got my e-mail from Emek.... Variant for me!!!!!!!!!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    GR8Dane wrote:

Hmm, wonder if he's sending out the variant responses first, then the dove ones.

<fingers still crossed>

KJ
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    Lizardking wrote:
    Why the Fuck you have it in Cart for an hour and half? I just don't understand why you would put in cart if you can't pay for it?? Please explain?

Believe me I wanted to pay for it, I actually posted 45 minutes earlier lookin for help!. It wouldn't let me submit my order, kept saying address is a required field even though it was filled out. I tried everything but to no avail then my cart was just empty.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Agreed. It's butt fugly.

I figured the attraction must be a guy thing, ya know, ookie stuff. ;)

KJ

Well, I'm a guy, and I don't get it.
    jimed14 wrote:
    but, I'm still trying to hang onto the "I only collect band/concert art" notion ...

then again, it all started with "I'll only get posters of shows I've been to" ... and that went out the window pretty effin quick ...

Exact same thing here.
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    GR8Dane wrote:

Congrats!

I hope mine comes soon.. :(
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    GR8Dane wrote:

congrats ... which variant?

I went for a variant ... but, honestly, I would love the regular Dove edition just as much if not more ...

how long will this process go? are these sent out en mass or one at a time, so it will take a few hours?

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:

I went for a variant ... but, honestly, I would love the regular Dove edition just as much if not more ...

how long will this process go? are these sent out en mass or one at a time, so it will take a few hours?

I only bought from Emek once, but I don't think he does them all at the same time. I know I got my confirmation after other people and after having a little back and forth email with him.
    jimed14 wrote:

didn't he just detail the process to the mailing list?
    bostonlou wrote:
    didn't he just detail the process to the mailing list?

good point, I think he did say it will take up to 48 hours in the original order e-mail ... but, if there was an updated e-mail, I did not receive it.

jimed14 wrote:
    good point, I think he did say it will take up to 48 hours in the original order e-mail ... but, if there was an updated e-mail, I did not receive it.

and then he sent out another email saying everything was going down and the confirms would be delayed
    bostonlou wrote:
    and then he sent out another email saying everything was going down and the confirms would be delayed

sorry, momentary reflex of anxiety ... I'm still a bit green to the process ... just got giddy with the confirm sightings.

true story

the poster for lolla was inspired by the monster that crawled out of my swass after the vic show
    throw in lots of cheap beer and hot, greasy food, and you got one scary monster.