Options

The Pearl Jam 2016 Poster Experience!

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,785
    The Pemberton S/N went on sale at 1 PM ET (10 AM PT) and STILL seems to be on sale. Limited edition of 75. I was shocked I was able to pick up a gold variant so easily. Then again, it's a festival poster and not a specific PJ poster.

I figure it'll look good next to my blue variant PJ20 though.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,014
    Still available ..

Pemberton Music Festival 2016 Poster - Regular Edition $40.00 http://amesbrosshop.com/collections/frontpage/products/pemberton-music-festival-2016-poster-regular-edition

Pemberton Music Festival 2016 Poster - Variant Edition (Silver Metallic) $75.00 http://amesbrosshop.com/collections/frontpage/products/pemberton-music-festival-2016-poster-variant-edition
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    ldent42 said:

demetrios said:

rvapete said:

Any sign of the shirt/sticker?

I love that postcard looking thing.
    its a sticker, i'll send you one. let me know where....
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679
    Glad I was able to land an Emek Telluride... missed out at the show
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,681

Same here. Right place, right time online.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,481

Woah. EMEK AP went live?
  • Options
    jweyersjweyers Lincoln,NE Posts: 364
    It did?
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,425
    Still says coming soon...
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    tubes10stubes10s Posts: 516

Woah. EMEK AP went live?

No, 10club sold regular Emek Telluride prints here yesterday.

8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,481
    tubes10s said:

Woah. EMEK AP went live?

No, 10club sold regular Emek Telluride prints here yesterday.

Ok. I was wondering why I didn't get the email notification.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Happy JulioHappy Julio Posts: 161
    +1 Bioworkz
    2006 PJ/Petty Milwaukee Night 1
    2007 Lollapalooza Chicago
    2013 Wrigley Chicago
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Pemberton AP just arrived, it looks much, much better in person, stunning. Can't beat the service either. Ordered on Monday and arrived two days later. Thanks Ben Kwok (aka BioWorkZ)!!!!
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

Pemberton AP just arrived, it looks much, much better in person, stunning. Can't beat the service either. Ordered on Monday and arrived two days later. Thanks Ben Kwok (aka BioWorkZ)!!!!

What?!? They went on sale yesterday @ 12pm ET. You just received it in the mail?!?

• Options
    edited July 2016
    demetrios said:

What?!? They went on sale yesterday @ 12pm ET. You just received it in the mail?!?

Monday (they went on sale), not yesterday (Tuesday). But yes, the mailman just dropped it off within the last half hour. #'ed in gold in the bottom left triangle, and signed in gold in the bottom right triangle.
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

Monday (they went on sale), not yesterday (Tuesday). But yes, the mailman just dropped it off within the last half hour. #'ed in gold in the bottom left triangle, and signed in gold in the bottom right triangle.
    Oh damn my bad. I thought it was yesterday. Just a little excited today with the Temple of the Dog news.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Oh damn my bad. I thought it was yesterday. Just a little excited today with the Temple of the Dog news.

Still, ordering it on Monday, and it making it from California to my door in S. FL two days later is exceptional customer service.
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

Still, ordering it on Monday, and it making it from California to my door in S. FL two days later is exceptional customer service.
    Indeed!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Indeed!

It also came with two black & white stickers, ones a wolf, and the other is a eagle and skull.

• Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,471
    Just ordered mine from the shop. So awesome that it is still available and for only 35.00.
    I just broke my rule of not buying posters of shows I did not attend but I had to have it.
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

Indeed!

It also came with two black & white stickers, ones a wolf, and the other is a eagle and skull.

Those are pretty badass!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Those are pretty badass!

Yes, they sure are. Ben has his own style, either you like it, or you don't. I do!! When you get yours, the stickers are underneath the poster, between the back side of the poster and the kraft paper. I just pulled it out of the tube today, just to check it out (going to start flattening it this weekend) and almost didn't even notice the stickers.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Surprised the Pemberton poster is still available. Figured it would go pretty fast. I guess the TOTD news yesterday might have had something to do with it.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,417
    I think it's more like not that many people went to that show (at least not as many 10c'ers as other shows). Vancouver posters have a habit of hanging around the shop for a while. I think it's because Western Canadian shows tend to be more remote. We don't quite get the high amount of 10c'ers as you do at Eastern USA shows where it's easier to travel (due to how many big cities are close together... well close together compared to Western Canada).
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,735
    I got my AJ Masthay print from The Ride Festival, much smaller than I thought which is cool. One thing I didn't notice in the print description is that is comes with a single deckled edge. Different and cool!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    Zod said:

I think it's more like not that many people went to that show (at least not as many 10c'ers as other shows). Vancouver posters have a habit of hanging around the shop for a while. I think it's because Western Canadian shows tend to be more remote. We don't quite get the high amount of 10c'ers as you do at Eastern USA shows where it's easier to travel (due to how many big cities are close together... well close together compared to Western Canada).

Pretty much. But just look at that lineup.

Other then PJ, I don't see anyone else on that list where there's a huge fan base of merchandise collecting. Seriously the posters were available on Friday? Did they even sell out over the weekend? I didn't hear anyone on social media striking out of a poster @ the event. From the images posted on many social media pages, the crowds .. was not your regular PJ crowds.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    ^Agreed. For a festival, it was a weak lineup for the most part. Looks like the Pemberton poster sold out overnight/early this morning. They probably had a lot left over from the festival.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Pemberton is sold out!
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    edited July 2016
    Did anybody get their Emek Ride Festival poster that they ordered from 10c yet? I received shipping confirmation. However, when I check the tracking number, it just says UPS has only received the shipping information (basically, the first step in the process). Just seems kind of slow on UPS's side when compared to the other sales especially when it was bought on Monday, 7/18. Thanks!
  • Options
    AceCoolAceCool Texas Posts: 455
    demetrios said:

Zod said:

Pretty much. But just look at that lineup.

Other then PJ, I don't see anyone else on that list where there's a huge fan base of merchandise collecting. Seriously the posters were available on Friday? Did they even sell out over the weekend? I didn't hear anyone on social media striking out of a poster @ the event. From the images posted on many social media pages, the crowds .. was not your regular PJ crowds.
    I went. It was by no means what so ever an event that otherwise would have appealed to the typical PJ fan. From a merch point of view it was heaven. I strolled right up to the front and bought everything (except, inexplicably, the buttons which there was no sign of and the merch person looked at me like I was speaking Chinese when I asked about them) I wanted on the second day there. Other than that, outside of Noel Gallagher I thought the lineup completely sucked. Then again, I'm not a millenial and I fucking hate urban music and/or DJ rave noise. I was seriously mystified why PJ would agree to play there other than the amazing scenery.