Options

The Pearl Jam 2016 Poster Experience!

Comments

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783

Thanks WildFly - appreciate your post! I didn't attend Wrigley, so I'm not really in the market for those posters though...just looking for someone with a good heart and an extra Thomas...

Don't have an extra Thomas but selling Mark 5 for $35 plus shipping
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    :grimacing:
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    demetrios said:

VARIANT-pearl jam wrigley, HAND EMBELLISHED $150.00 http://joeyfeldmanartwork.bigcartel.com/product/variant-pearl-jam-wrigley-hand-embellished

these are numbered 11-20 from the initial 20 held back by the artist.
    each print will be hand embellished. drawn and painted on to make the print original and unique.

Pearl Jam- artist's edition HAND EMBELLISHED $75.00 http://joeyfeldmanartwork.bigcartel.com/product/pearl-jam-artist-s-edition-hand-embellished

these are numbered 26-50 from the initial 50 held back by the artist.
    each print will be hand embellished. drawn and painted on to make the print original and unique.

This guy is out of control
  • Options
    Mr. Feldman is seeing PJ fans as giant dollar signs.
  • Options

I hope he isnt holding up the drops here with these in some way
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

demetrios said:

VARIANT-pearl jam wrigley, HAND EMBELLISHED $150.00 http://joeyfeldmanartwork.bigcartel.com/product/variant-pearl-jam-wrigley-hand-embellished

Pearl Jam- artist's edition HAND EMBELLISHED $75.00 http://joeyfeldmanartwork.bigcartel.com/product/pearl-jam-artist-s-edition-hand-embellished

Why not? Idiots buy up all his mediocre work. I'd do the same....those Eddie portraits are a joke.
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,344

demetrios said:

Why not? Idiots buy up all his mediocre work. I'd do the same....those Eddie portraits are a joke.
    there's some truth to this ;)
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998

demetrios said:

Yikes, theres no need to be so insulting towards the guy.
  • Options
    Sarava said:

demetrios said:

Yikes, theres no need to be so insulting towards the guy.
    I make my living as an artist as well, that's not an insult at all.
  • Options

I have seen him do this for other artist before. So I dont think that statement is fully accurate. Just seemed to be something he does.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,911
    @ SteveThomasArt

I've started rolling out the #PJFenway prints. The first ones hit the post office Sept. 20 with the rest to follow closely behind. You will receive an email with shipping info when it goes out. If you don't get one, I haven't shipped yours yet.
    Thanks again for all of your patience!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

@ SteveThomasArt

I've started rolling out the #PJFenway prints. The first ones hit the post office Sept. 20 with the rest to follow closely behind. You will receive an email with shipping info when it goes out. If you don't get one, I haven't shipped yours yet.
    Thanks again for all of your patience!

Who cares.
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    Feldman variants will be worthless
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Received my Klausen AP the other week, got a notification from Steve for shipping his AP, where is my Faile AP?
  • Options

Received my Klausen AP the other week, got a notification from Steve for shipping his AP, where is my Faile AP?

^ This! Plenty of people bitching up a storm about Thomas but nobody has said boo about the Faile prints, including Faile, which is pretty annoying. Especially since they were like $6 million each or something stupid like that.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,911

^ This! Plenty of people bitching up a storm about Thomas but nobody has said boo about the Faile prints, including Faile, which is pretty annoying. Especially since they were like $6 million each or something stupid like that.
    Faile prints went on sale August 30th. 3 Tuesday's ago ..

http://store.faile.net/

***Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. We appreciate your patience. We are still awaiting the final Artist Edition to be delivered and the studio is finishing work for two international shows, with all hands on deck. We want to make sure everything is properly signed, stamped and embossed as well as being to the highest standard of work that leaves the studio. Thank you for understanding. You will receive an email when your print ships. All orders will ship via FedEx.***

We still got time. ;)
  • Options
    StojStoj Chicago Posts: 114
    demetrios said:

I like Joey - my interactions with him have been great. But this seems a little odd. I don't consider it a money grab (yet - there's still some posters he could release that maybe he's peed on), but what's he gonna net on this, like $3,000? He lives in LA - $3k is barely a rent check.

Just weird I guess. He seems like a good guy, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Unless he releases another "variant" that he's rubbed his sandwich on or something.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
  • Options

Thanks WildFly - appreciate your post! I didn't attend Wrigley, so I'm not really in the market for those posters though...just looking for someone with a good heart and an extra Thomas...

Don't have an extra Thomas but selling Mark 5 for $35 plus shipping
    And right here folks is what I call a 'good soul'!
    I actually have an extra Mark5 as well...thank you for the kind offer though!!!
    Still looking for anyone with any extra show edition Thomas.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    I think I got the last regular one
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Any of these on eBay yet??
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,801
    PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

Yes of course. Lol.
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    missed out..such is life
  • Options
    cmalisze said:

missed out..such is life

Me too. If anyone got a hand embellished and wishes to sell a regular AP or Regular Variant, Please PM me. Looking for an AP of either regular or variant.
    Thanks,
    Chris.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    I bought a used copy of Ten on CD today, for $1.06, tax included.
  • Options
    How many versions of this Feldman are out there now?
  • Options
    They're embellished alright
  • Options
    StojStoj Chicago Posts: 114
    edited September 2016
    Here's a tip - don't be a #$%&@! dumbass like me and use a full liquor bottle to hold down the posters you are trying to flatten. Just lost the following posters when for some reason the bottle broke when I picked it up (old bottle of Greek liquor):

-Taylor Variant
    -Feldman Variant
    -Klausen AP
    -Cliver Variant

So upset. Oh well. Any tips on salvaging would be greatly appreciated. I'm stepping away now but will be back later. #%$&!
    Post edited by Stoj on
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
  • Options
    jweyersjweyers Lincoln,NE Posts: 364
    Stoj said:

Here's a tip - don't be a #$%&@! dumbass like me and use a full liquor bottle to hold down the posters you are trying to flatten. Just lost the following posters when for some reason the bottle broke when I picked it up (old bottle of Greek liquor):

-Taylor Variant
    -Feldman Varian
    -Klausen AP
    -Cliver Variant

So upset. Oh well. Any tips on salvaging would be greatly appreciated. I'm stepping away now but will be back later. #%$&!

I just threw up