10C X Musicares Hearing Health Earplugs. Visit Musicares tables @ each PJ show this Spring

13»

Comments

• weddingparadeweddingparade Posts: 1,179

I will be at 4 US shows and get what I can earplug wise for my Canadian brethren. No guarantees but we will see what I come out with on the other end and then go through the list.

please grab me a pair if you can. i won't be at any of the shows. no worries on the $5 and cost to mail. thanks!!
    or anyone else? thanks!
  • pjfan1971pjfan1971 Posts: 73
    Doesn't look like these will have a string to connect the two??? Seems like something I would lose one of.
    Lallapalooza 8/20/92
    Atlanta 4/94
    Greenville 4/16/16
    Columbia 4/21/16
    Still looking.please&thanks
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,559

Still looking.please&thanks

Same. Hope fan's bring them up here to Canada @ the pre parties.
  • pjfan1971 said:

Doesn't look like these will have a string to connect the two??? Seems like something I would lose one of.

No string to connect
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,185
    There's tons of these still. They had plenty last night after the show.
  • Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    Is there away to get them before the show? I'm going to be coming through via the GA line and I'm not going to be able to go upstairs to get any
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,152
    demetrios said:

3000 pairs of earplugs will be sold at each show in the us for $5 each. Won't be in Canada.

I'll try to grab extras
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

demetrios said:

3000 pairs of earplugs will be sold at each show in the us for $5 each. Won't be in Canada.

I'll try to grab extras
    anyone selling these at face value?
    I hope fan's seeing Pearl Jam in the USA also traveling to see Pearl Jam up here in Canada bring some along with them. Would love a pair too. Would LOVE to donate & help out MusiCares, but they can't came up to Canada.
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761

anyone selling these at face value?

They were free with a donation. They shouldn't be for sale.
    Earplugs . . . The best discovery I've made this tour. I'll always wear them now. What a difference.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,785
    Where are they at in the Arena? outside the Arena? I've been to 4 shows and i haven't seen this yet. I've been bringing my own but would like to get a pair of these.
    pearljam - Check out the @MusiCares booth at upcoming #PJTour2016 shows to grab a pair of limited edition earplugs and learn how you can enter to win a custom pair from @acscustomusa! #PJCares #PJTour2016
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    cutz said:

Where are they at in the Arena? outside the Arena? I've been to 4 shows and i haven't seen this yet. I've been bringing my own but would like to get a pair of these.

They have been on the main level. In Philly they were right by the main merch stand, actually haven't had trouble locating them at all and they have been yelling out at people as they walk by. Seem to have ample supply. They also have change, which helps if you only want a pair but only have $20s :)
    Suziemay said:

cutz said:

They have been on the main level. In Philly they were right by the main merch stand, actually haven't had trouble locating them at all and they have been yelling out at people as they walk by. Seem to have ample supply. They also have change, which helps if you only want a pair but only have $20s :)
    I just donated a 20 in Columbia and for some reason, the woman gave me two pairs. Didn't ask for change and didn't expect anything extra. I feel very strongly about Musicares. It's a great organization. I've known too many broke musicians over the years.

They do seem to have ample supply. The table can be easily missed if you don't hear the woman calling out and if you arrive late to a crowded concourse. Thankfully I had the second pair because I didn't see the booth in Philly.

Thanks to you members in another thread who encouraged me to try them. They did not take away from the sound of the show at all, and no more post show ringing deafness. Too bad I'm so late to this game!!
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    These were the only thing I actively searched out in Florida found the table in passing and picked up two pairs neat little self- contained collectible :)
  • PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281
    If someone already has 2 pair of these from another show, and could pick me up 2 pair from an upcoming show I will pay you back for your donation and shipping. Forgot about these in Lexington. Went thru the GA entry where I did not see these. Thanks.
    Patrick
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    PP193448 said:

If someone already has 2 pair of these from another show, and could pick me up 2 pair from an upcoming show I will pay you back for your donation and shipping. Forgot about these in Lexington. Went thru the GA entry where I did not see these. Thanks.
    Patrick

Wax. You're going to get ear wax. I'm staying in my bubble and assuming people are wearing them.

Those of you collecting, I hope you are making hefty donations.
  • VikkivaleVikkivale Posts: 233
    Thanks Pearl Jam and MusiCares! I posted a photo on Instagram with the earplugs at the Miami show and won! I got fitted for custom hearing protection today! Much appreciated!!
  • TL170678TL170678 Posts: 422
    PP193448 said:

Patrick

I walked all around Rupp Arena....I never saw the music cares booth.