Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,656
    Good thing the 10 club members aren't "representatives" of the whole country, then!
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:

Mike Pence and Paul Ryan would like to take this opportuinty to say a word about the diversity within the GOP
    Waldo was easier to find

A picture of every member of the 10 Club would look just as diverse.
    Well that does it. I'm not voting for 10C in 2018!
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,601
    edited November 2016
    The 10C fanclub also isn't government.
    So FTR, government actually should represent the diversity of the population it represents. Nothing else can be compared to it, so I don't understand the point of saying that HuffPo or 10C aren't any more diverse when compared to the GOP. It makes no logical sense.
    .... But it is funny - the PJ fanbase is insanely white. :lol: I never really understood why that is! I do know a handful of non-white fans (as I'm sure most of us do), but yeah, a PJ show is mostly a sea of white faces, lol. I guess we know what "white music" is, eh? :lol:;)

Typical PJ superfan. :lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:

Mike Pence and Paul Ryan would like to take this opportuinty to say a word about the diversity within the GOP
    Waldo was easier to find

And?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    JimmyV said:

Has it been mentioned that drumpf doesn't have the authority to tell the FBI who they can and can't investigate? I'm sure it has, I just didn't read through the last 4 pages.

Someone really needs to ask Jeff Sessions if he believes the President Elect can dictate who the Justice Department does and does not investigate.
    Exactly. So when the prosecution comes Trump's hand will now be clean.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:

Waldo was easier to find

WTF. Does. That. Have. Anything. To do with leading a nation and fairly?

• Options
    Something I overheard at the TOTD show in New York: "I've never seen so many white people at msg"
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

According to Conway the incoming Trump administration has no plans to pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton. So he campaigned on this issue knowing there was nothing there. He promised his supporters he would appoint a special prosecutor knowing there was nothing there. And the Democrats handed him the issue by running her. Unreal.

Stay tuned........
    Indeed. We can't have Obama pardoning the Clintons before Trump takes over. Hopefully this Trump statement keeps Obama from letting her off.
    Pardon for what? Have they been charged with something?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

According to Conway the incoming Trump administration has no plans to pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton. So he campaigned on this issue knowing there was nothing there. He promised his supporters he would appoint a special prosecutor knowing there was nothing there. And the Democrats handed him the issue by running her. Unreal.

Stay tuned........
    Indeed. We can't have Obama pardoning the Clintons before Trump takes over. Hopefully this Trump statement keeps Obama from letting her off.
    Haven't you heard? They murder people! WITH THEIR BARE HANDS!!!!!
  • Options

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

Stay tuned........
    Pardons can come ahead of charges.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

Stay tuned........
    Haven't you heard? They murder people! WITH THEIR BARE HANDS!!!!!

Lol!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

Stay tuned........
    What charges?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-22/trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-hillary-shes-been-through-enough

Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Hillary: "She's Been Through Enough"

:glasses:
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Something I overheard at the TOTD show in New York: "I've never seen so many white people at msg"

I remember during the Made in America Festival I saw a tweet from a black woman who was still at it during PJ's set and she said "Wow, these white people REALLY love Pearl Jam!!!" :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Free said:

BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:

Waldo was easier to find

Are you suggesting the people in that picture can't lead a nation fairly based on their skin colour? You sound like Trump criticizing Judge Curiel.
  • Options
    Has any one person ever stopped to look at themself during a Pearl Jam concert and say "You know what, I am white and so is everyone else around me"?
    Man the incredulous brain of the liberals and radlibs has no limit. A picture w/ a bunch of white people - so what?
    That does not make you racist.
    To even imply or use Pearl Jam fans or 10c to further ones own hate agenda goes a little far.
    President Trump
  • Options
    Free said:
    Anyone with any sense knew that she wouldn't be investigated if trump won. The sad part is that most trump supporters don't have much sense and actually thought he could put her in jail. He can't even tell the FBI to start an investigation.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Free said:

BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:

Waldo was easier to find

Are you suggesting the people in that picture can't lead a nation fairly based on their skin colour? You sound like Trump criticizing Judge Curiel.
    That's right. There is no diversity in that picture. A representation of our leaders are nothing but a bunch of white people. Says everything.
  • Options
    Free said:
    See, President-elect Trump has the heart of Bernie Sanders and the fire of Hillary Clinton.
  • Options
    If trump was actually serious about putting g Clinton in jail, he'd bail on the whole email thing and use what most presidents use to go after people: the IRS.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

Stay tuned........
    What charges?
    There is an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation which may or may not lead to charges and there is a possibility on charges for lying to congress. It is not Trump's call whether these investigations get shut down or not regardless of his statement but a pardon could come from President Obama on both of these issues which would effectively block DOJ from moving forward.
  • Options

If trump was actually serious about putting g Clinton in jail, he'd bail on the whole email thing and use what most presidents use to go after people: the IRS.

The Dallas IRS office is looking at the Clinton Foundation.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    BS44325 said:

Free said:

BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:

Waldo was easier to find

Holy fuck, are you seriously not understanding that the government should adequately represent those it governs??? That is also the reason women need to be better represented in government. Jesus, how can you have a problem with that?? White men don't fully understand or relate to a lot of issues that are experienced by women, people of other ethnicities, etc. Obviously. Government is not the same as being a judge either, FFS. Politicians need to really understand the specific issues that effect various different demographics, and the best way to understand the issues is to be part of that demographic. DUH. It's the same reason it's a real problem that most people in government are rich.
    I suspect you are just playing devil's advocate here, right?? Or do you just like to be a contrarian?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Donald Trump is an asshole

That is all
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    my2hands said:

Donald Trump is an asshole

That is all

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Free said:

BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:

Waldo was easier to find

Holy fuck, are you seriously not understanding that the government should adequately represent those it governs??? That is also the reason women need to be better represented in government. Jesus, how can you have a problem with that?? White men don't fully understand or relate to a lot of issues that are experienced by women, people of other ethnicities, etc. Obviously. Government is not the same as being a judge either, FFS. Politicians need to really understand the specific issues that effect various different demographics, and the best way to understand the issues is to be part of that demographic. DUH. It's the same reason it's a real problem that most people in government are rich.
    I suspect you are just playing devil's advocate here, right?? Or do you just like to be a contrarian?
    Did I say I have a problem with that? People in that picture got elected and swore an oath and you are suggesting that they are inherently biased and can't do the job based on the colour of their skin. When Trump said that it was outrageous...you are no better. Second, take a close look at those pictures again...almost half of the people are females.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Free said:

BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:

Waldo was easier to find

White men don't fully understand or relate to a lot of issues that are experienced by women, people of other ethnicities, etc.
    You go!
    and explain this
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Someone asked me today on here how do I define a racist as a response to calling trump a racist racist racist.
    I can answer it this way, if you forward to 245 mark listen for about 10 seconds and get horny, you're likely a racist.

https://youtu.be/4-isDnneRuo
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    BS44325 said:

CM189191 said:

Waldo was easier to find

I bet you would be surprised and TOTALLY wrong....I should know.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    JC29856 said:

Someone asked me today on here how do I define a racist as a response to calling trump a racist racist racist.
    I can answer it this way, if you forward to 245 mark listen for about 10 seconds and get horny, you're likely a racist.

https://youtu.be/4-isDnneRuo

I do not get horny from what that dude says, but I do enjoy watching Brooke Baldwin with the volume turned down.
This discussion has been closed.