the pony ride...I really hate that guy.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I tried to tell you
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Still plenty of tickets for tonight's game. Good on Red Sox fans for boycotting this creep!

And with the number retiring alongside actual Red Sox greats, I feel a new curse coming on: The Curse of the Chickenfucker!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    miller lite drinking chickenfucker
  • Options
    Tiki said:

And fuck Clemens, too! These assholes should not even be allowed entry into America's Most Beloved Ballpark, let alone celebrated.

Papi should've let Manny have at him:

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    do you guys consider clemens and boggs red sox or yanks? (big time yanks fan here).

Even though clemens won 3 world series with the yanks, I still consider him a red sox.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    mcgruff10 said:

do you guys consider clemens and boggs red sox or yanks? (big time yanks fan here).

Even though clemens won 3 world series with the yanks, I still consider him a red sox.

I consider them both enormous fucking douchebags, which, I suppose, is closer to Yankees.
    :lol:
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

mcgruff10 said:

I consider them both enormous fucking douchebags, which, I suppose, is closer to Yankees.
    that's fucking awesome!!! lol. That's the last time this douchebag yankees fan donates to some red sox fans "grail". ;)
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

dankind said:

mcgruff10 said:

that's fucking awesome!!! lol. That's the last time this douchebag yankees fan donates to some red sox fans "grail". ;)
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    aaah the days of heated red sox/yanks games. they were freaking fun! pedro taking out zimmer was probably the most punk ass thing i've ever witnessed.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,604
  • Options
    dankind said:

Tiki said:

And fuck Clemens, too! These assholes should not even be allowed entry into America's Most Beloved Ballpark, let alone celebrated.

dankind said:

Tiki said:

Would have been an awesome fight, but I'm taking Clemens all day. Dude is so angry
  • Options
    dankind said:

mcgruff10 said:

dankind said:

mcgruff10 said:

Love this. A Red Sox fan celebrating a guy picking a fight with a mask on and a professional athlete throwing a senior citizen on the ground.

The other one, okay...
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

aaah the days of heated red sox/yanks games. they were freaking fun! pedro taking out zimmer was probably the most punk ass thing i've ever witnessed.

Lesson: Don't step to someone who's 90 years your junior. Zim's lucky that all he got was shoved aside. It could've been a lot worse.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

mcgruff10 said:

says a guy who cheered for the "idiots"

Keep it coming
  • Options
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

mcgruff10 said:

Lesson: Don't step to someone who's 90 years your junior. Zim's lucky that all he got was shoved aside. It could've been a lot worse.
    SHOVE?!? Dude grabbed his enormous dome and threw him on the ground with follow through.
  • Options
    dankind said:

mcgruff10 said:

I can't believe you are defending that! pedro was a total punk ass!
  • Options
    I don't need to defend it, fellas. Pedro did an outstanding job defending himself.

And without hurting anyone (except sore-ass Yankee fans).
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    dankind said:

I don't need to defend it, fellas. Pedro did an outstanding job defending himself.

And without hurting anyone (except sore-ass Yankee fans).

man you are cocky with your 3 world series titles since the end of world war 1. I can't imagine if you had 27!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Both Clemens and Boggs are self centered douchebags who couldn't give a less of a shit about little Timmy from Roslindale. I really don't know what the Red Sox were thinking retiring the 26. Lou Merloni wore it with more class.
    No ones worn the 21 since that 'roided out fucker left the Fens.

Yankees both of em, and you can fucking have them.
  • Options
    I am never cocky about the Red Sox. I always expect this team to lose. See my above post about a new curse after retiring Boggs' number.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Tiki said:

mcgruff10 said:

Both Clemens and Boggs are self centered douchebags who couldn't give a less of a shit about little Timmy from Roslindale. I really don't know what the Red Sox were thinking retiring the 26. Lou Merloni wore it with more class.

seriously? i can see clemens but boggs is a self centered douche bag? man I always thought he was classy...is this just because he became a yankee?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Tiki said:

mcgruff10 said:

seriously? i can see clemens but boggs is a self centered douche bag? man I always thought he was classy...is this just because he became a yankee?
    Ask Oil Can Boyd how "classy" Boggs is.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

mcgruff10 said:

Tiki said:

mcgruff10 said:

Ask Oil Can Boyd how "classy" Boggs is.
    Tell me!