Options

No to increased taxes

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

any of you send in extra money to the Feds? you should if you think all the handouts are kewl.

Are you talking about if people get a big fat refund after filing taxes? I mean if you do, you are letting the government have all that money for the year and you don't even get to charge them interest.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    edited February 2016
    So far as our military spending they do not include what we sell to allies. We just sold a bunch of stuff to the Saudi's. That should be included in the discussion of Military spending. It may not amount to much when looking at the total spent but it should be part of the equation. There is a lot of waste spent but I am all for it (minus the waste of course). When we have to go demolish North Korea shortly no one will be whining then if it means saving people from crazies with Nukes.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

Why should I pay for all this extra stuff Bernie and Hillary want to do?

What extra stuff does Bernie and Hillary want to do?

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520

So far as our military spending they do not include what we sell to allies. We just sold a bunch of stuff to the Saudi's. That should be included in the discussion of Military spending. It may not amount to much when looking at the total spent but it should be part of the equation. There is a lot of waste spent but I am all for it (minus the waste of course). When we have to go demolish North Korea shortly no one will be whining then if it means saving people from crazies with Nukes.

Woot?