Options

Fenway Night 1 tickets on sale .. now?

Comments

• Options
    Dmanzar said:

Wow after getting shut out of tenclub for fenway then getting turf seats yesterday in section c pulled back after the debacle. I figured i would wind up in the bleachers since i never have luck in public sale for good seats. Well some how got in line at the right time and got blessed with A section turf row 19. Cant believe it Better than when noone was buying yesterdayLOL. hope you all had decent luck

Nice! I couldn't get anything on the turf, settled for a pair in the lower bowl, and another in the GS up behind home plate.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    AlaG said:

This sucks for the folks who thought they had tickets , to me personally it's not worth the trouble to try for tickets once I've lost on the 10C lottery fuck that if I don't score thru lottery I don't attend but that's just me I'm done being dissapointed .....

Is it due to seating preference or just a general dislike of the shitshow that is the public onsale? It's not too bad really. Spam the website for a good 10 or so minutes, generally score some solid tickets.
    Total dislike for the shit show jump thru hoops process of getting tickets to a fucking concert , my 1st concert Led Zeppelin 1975 walked up to box window at Nassau Coliseum paid $ 15 sat last row upper level best show of my life I was 15 yrs old now I'm 55 I just don't care as much as I did in 1994 at the height of my fandom for this band ...Yes the reserved seating for Fenway is what tipped the scale for me to enter the lottery I got lucky and scored for the 1st night ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

thank god we got all those tickets cancelled yesterday

I CANT WAIT...
    To give my little rant about how all this turned out....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    ckravitz said:

MayDay10 said:

this. so this.
    Yeah all the righteous posters can rejoice now that the tickets are in the hands of scalpers instead.
    THIS!!!!!
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,885

MayDay10 said:

I CANT WAIT...
    To give my little rant about how all this turned out....
    I'm looking forward to hearing it
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    stubhub tickets double so far now at 1,545 for Fenway I
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    this sites (TM Livenation etc) that sell tickets may as well put a check box during the process to streamline the stubhub posting "check here to list on stubhub" it would save the resellers a step
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 502
    Better seats than yesterday.
  • Options
    You can rant as loud as you like but you might as well yell into the Grand Canyon nobody from here or band will ever hear you its all about the money grab these days .....
  • Options
    GM151575GM151575 Freehold, NJ Posts: 346

You can rant as loud as you like but you might as well yell into the Grand Canyon nobody from here or band will ever hear you its all about the money grab these days .....

Then they should have been happy to have my money yesterday.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    GM151575 said:

why take your $200 yesterday when they can $600 for the same seats today.
    Somebody has to break this shit up.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

GM151575 said:

why take your $200 yesterday when they can $600 for the same seats today.
    Somebody has to break this shit up.
    This will never happen in our life time ...capitalism at its best !
  • Options
    VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    edited February 2016
    complete shut out for me........utter bullshit process all the way through.

not only did I get shut out of the lottery, miss the season ticket code, then bought tickets yesterday, had them cancelled and now shut out of public sale.

no tickets, $212 down at the moment plus charges, its a damned disgraceful way to treat customers and stubhub just say thanks very much.
    hope the whiners from yesterday are proud that they got some real fans shut out.
    ive been seriously fucked over with this.
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • Options
    VillagePJ said:

not only did I get shut out of the lottery, miss the season ticket code, then bought tickets yesterday, had them cancelled and now shut out of public sale.

no tickets, $212 down at the moment plus charges, its a damned disgraceful way to treat customers and stubhub just say thanks very much.
    hope the whiners from yesterday are proud that they got some real fans shut out.

Arent the whiners great?
    They had NO PROBLEM trying to get tickets taken away from 10club members. FROM 10 CLUB MEMBERS!!

Holy fuck is that PATHETIC!!!!!
  • Options
    My buddy in Salem has messaged me....he's pulled 2 for the Friday.........holy shit I cant thank him enough, just amazing news. after such a shitty week you need friends like this.
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
  • Options
    VillagePJ said:

My buddy in Salem has messaged me....he's pulled 2 for the Friday.........holy shit I cant thank him enough, just amazing news. after such a shitty week you need friends like this.

VERY NICE!!!!!!

I am truly happy for you!

• Options
    VillagePJ said:

Sorry to hear!

Do you need both nights at fenway? I don't have extra tix but I'll try to notify you if I see any.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,813
    edited February 2016
    VillagePJ said:

Nice I was wondering how you made out! We made to Section 29 for night one. Hope you enjoy the show. I could care less if I see the band!
  • Options
    VillagePJ said:

Oh good!!!
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    edited February 2016

VillagePJ said:

Sorry to hear!

Do you need both nights at fenway? I don't have extra tix but I'll try to notify you if I see any.
    heading over from the UK so will keep looking for 3 for sunday, thanks for the help :)
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    VillagePJ said:

Got shut out of the lottery, missed the presale code, missed yesterday. This "real fan" got tickets today. As did many others that didn't take advantage of the opportunity yesterday. Sorry you lost out but don't make this about fandom.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    VillagePJ said:

best news in this thread.....congrats!
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

Got shut out of the lottery, missed the presale code, missed yesterday. This "real fan" got tickets today. As did many others that didn't take advantage of the opportunity yesterday. Sorry you lost out but don't make this about fandom.
    But it is about fandom. Tix were taken away from fans and sold to scalpers. Look how many people had turf seats yesterday, look how many have them today.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options

VillagePJ said:

best news in this thread.....congrats!
    thank you, just hoping that others can get sorted without paying the scalpers.
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
  • Options

AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

But it is about fandom. Tix were taken away from fans and sold to scalpers. Look how many people had turf seats yesterday, look how many have them today.
    But that doesn't matter because he got tickets today.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Been lucky to attend every show in New England since 1996.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149

AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

Not really. You guys need to stop blaming other fans on here. Everyone had an equal right to try to get tix once they got on sale. Blame the bots, they absolutely fucked us all, but it's depressing and wrong to hear you and speedy blaming other fans all the time. There's no way that fans calling in and complaining (if it even happened) had anything to do with them cancelling people's tickets- those were never meant to be sold, it was an error, and they clearly are prepared for this to happen here and there, as their faq page states as clear as day:

", or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order ,

Ive been standing strong representing my 10c buddies who never are on the forum at all and have been in the club for years and years in Boston who didn't hear about the error sale yesterday and were pissed beyond belief that the turf seats were already sold before the legit real sale could take place. (None of them called and complained, just in case ya'll are wondering) They deserved a fair chance like everyone else.

Blaming other fans on here is reducing this forum and club to exactly what you guys are claiming it has become. Be better than that and a leader, not a follower who joins in the blame game. You can't blame others and then act the same way that the ones with problem do and not be guilty yourself.

After all is said and done, neither myself nor my 6 friends who are all in the 10c (newest joined was me in 2006) scored any tickets at all. We understand and aren't pissed, what's fair is fair. We know we'll be at the shows via stub hub and are proud to see the greatest band on earth and love the other fans and the scene at the shows.

Peace.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

You're acting like this message board is a representation of Pearl Jam fandom in its entirety. Tons of people who frequent here got turf seats yesterday because they were the ones in the know. We don't know how many casual fans got turf seats today. There's only 2k seats for both shows on StubHub. Relative to the capacity of Fenway, that isn't a lot.
  • Options
    AO Jamma said:

AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

But that doesn't matter because he got tickets today.
    I would've gotten them regardless of whether or not you guys got to keep yours. Have never got shut out of a public onsale. Got tickets to both Worcester in 2013, Central Park, MSG 1 and 2, and Fenway 1 and 2. I don't think it's luck. I think it's because, unlike a lot of people I don't need turf seats. I take what I can get.
  • Options

AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

Not really. You guys need to stop blaming other fans on here. Everyone had an equal right to try to get tix once they got on sale. Blame the bots, they absolutely fucked us all, but it's depressing and wrong to hear you and speedy blaming other fans all the time. There's no way that fans calling in and complaining (if it even happened) had anything to do with them cancelling people's tickets- those were never meant to be sold, it was an error, and they clearly are prepared for this to happen here and there, as their faq page states as clear as day:

", or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order ,

Ive been standing strong representing my 10c buddies who never are on the forum at all and have been in the club for years and years in Boston who didn't hear about the error sale yesterday and were pissed beyond belief that the turf seats were already sold before the legit real sale could take place. (None of them called and complained, just in case ya'll are wondering) They deserved a fair chance like everyone else.

Blaming other fans on here is reducing this forum and club to exactly what you guys are claiming it has become. Be better than that and a leader, not a follower who joins in the blame game. You can't blame others and then act the same way that the ones with problem do and not be guilty yourself.

After all is said and done, neither myself nor my 6 friends who are all in the 10c (newest joined was me in 2006) scored any tickets at all. We understand and aren't pissed, what's fair is fair. We know we'll be at the shows via stub hub and are proud to see the greatest band on earth and love the other fans and the scene at the shows.

Peace.
    I'm not blaming other fans for the tickets being cancelled- please point to one post where I did that. I said its lame people are complaining and I understand tix would have been cancelled anyway. It was tickets.com's legal right to do so. I know this, I knew this before most people because I reviewed the terms of use immediately after buying tickets.

What I've been saying is that its ridiculous that some of you cared so much to complain when you knew that the tickets, if cancelled, would just mostly going to land in the hands of the scalpers anyway. People like myself voiced our frustrations while you and a few others added salt to the wounds. The point is there was no fair chance today. Yesterday a good amount of fans were able to secure good tickets and today they were not. Luckily, I saw a few post they did get turfs, but those were few and far between. MUCH less than yesterday.

I have tix to all my shows. All seven of them. I'm trying to get tix for other people. I've sold four tix for face value already this tour. I'm looking out for tix for others who I never even met. Don't question my character because you misread some of my posts.

severed hand thirteen

• Options
    AlaG said:

AlaG said:

VillagePJ said:

You're acting like this message board is a representation of Pearl Jam fandom in its entirety. Tons of people who frequent here got turf seats yesterday because they were the ones in the know. We don't know how many casual fans got turf seats today. There's only 2k seats for both shows on StubHub. Relative to the capacity of Fenway, that isn't a lot.
    I hope real fans did get those tix, but I doubt it with all the errors that occurred today (white screens, timeouts, tomcat error code, etc)
    severed hand thirteen