Odd celebrity attractions

Comments

• Winona Ryder...she can steal me whenever she wants.

Helen Hunt

Adele

I'm all over the f $&@ing place
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Gary Oldman being mentioned earlier in another thread, well...yeah.

Fuck yeah!
  • hedonist said:

Gary Oldman being mentioned earlier in another thread, well...yeah.

Fuck yeah!

Yes!
  • Melissa Rauch from the big bang theory
    Calgary 04-09-2005
    Edmonton 05-09-2005

"A Thousand Ports of light For the Newfoundland...Theres a Kinder gentler American Band"...EV 25/09/05
  • Some of you have a very, very weird definition of "odd."
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,764

Some of you have a very, very weird definition of "odd."

that's what I'm saying.
    I miss igotid88
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Gary Oldman is such a talented, class-act guy, why can't he be running for president lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    edited February 2016
    GummiBeer said:

Melissa Rauch from the big bang theory

What we've found out so far is the ladies care less about looks than men. The exception being Bea
    Arthur fans.

and chadwick who likes syrup containers :blush:
    Post edited by Malroth on
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,764
    Malroth said:

GummiBeer said:

What we've found out so far is the ladies care less about looks than men. The exception being Bea
    Arthur fans.

I think the whole purpose of the thread, was supposed to be an attraction to someone who's not universally considered attractive. Not necessarily hideous. But probably won't make People's 50 beautiful.
    I miss igotid88
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Quinten Tarantino...not that I wanna jump him, but I'd like to smoke a bowl with him and pick his brain.

I know at some point I'd probably wanna punch him in the face, so I'd probably have to have a drink, or two...or three.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    GummiBeer said:

This is not
    igotid88 said:

Malroth said:

GummiBeer said:

Arthur fans.

I think the whole purpose of the thread, was supposed to be an attraction to someone who's not universally considered attractive. Not necessarily hideous. But probably won't make People's 50 beautiful.
    I could stare at this picture all day.
  • The Juggler's signature lady.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014

The Juggler's signature lady.

I don't have signatures activated here, so thought you were talking about his av and thought "hoo boy!"

Quite relieved I'm mistaken =)
  • RKCNDY said:

Quinten Tarantino...not that I wanna jump him, but I'd like to smoke a bowl with him and pick his brain.

I know at some point I'd probably wanna punch him in the face, so I'd probably have to have a drink, or two...or three.

He's funny when he's drunk. We filled him up with vodka lemon juice shots and German beer and he started talking with a British accent :lol: He is a very interesting guy.
  • Juggler / Bea Arthur. :rofl: rock on brother.
    I have been on the lookout to add one here but every time I pick out someone it appears she is what most would consider attractive so not quite odd. Will find a strange one that moves the meter soon enough. Agree that some are posting people that are very attractive.
    Bea Arthur! She and Jeffrey Ross are tied together forever in my mind.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Moves the meter - excellent euphemism, F Me.

And I stand by my Jim Norton choice! Not classically attractive but hot as hell to me.
  • I'm not into dudes but Norton makes me laugh until I just about piss myself. Love that guy. You like Louis CK as well, right? Certainly not someone that most would say is attractive.
    I surely do! He's another one I go ga-ga over.

Intelligent, twisted minds do it every time for me.
    I wouldn't say I'm attracted to Tia Torres but I fucking swoon over this woman and her work.

She is my heroine, and she is beautiful.

• I see her being on this list. Any woman who wears overalls can be here.
    Hedobot understands this thread and it makes me smile. Women have such a capacity to be attracted to what really matters, much more so than men do. We have the same capacity but not in such an admirable quantity.

It doesn't help that media sources give us very few women of dubious physical appeal to admire. I can't help but think of the millions of women who never got a chance to spread their wings when I read this thread.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,657
    This weekend we rock Portland
    gambo :)
    Poncier said:

This is closer to the mark, but you should have chosen a picture where she is smiling. She looks like she is going to stab everyone and burn the world down when she smiles.
    I think when she is serious, like this photo, she is undeniably sexy, she has the same manic quality to her eyes except it is like she will kill you with eroticism instead of knives.
    Me gusta Fairuza!
  • Good one ponc, she has moved the meter before and she is kinda freaky.
    Poncier said:

The girl from the The Craft? She is sexy in a different sort of way.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Mae Whitman
  • Winona Ryder...she can steal me whenever she wants.

Helen Hunt

Adele

I'm all over the f $&@ing place

that made me LOL. hahaha.

Oh an Helen I think is cute too.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    RKCNDY said:

Spot on.

I think I would like a sit down with Tim Burton....and I would really need some good edibles for that!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    I want to marry Charlie Rose.