Odd celebrity attractions

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    hedonist said:

Hey, P&E!

With you on Kate, but was always more of a Starsky girl.

I guess now would be a good a time as any to toss Steve Buscemi into the mix =)

Honestly made me shudder, but I get it.

Damn all i had to say to make my case is I'd take Townshend over Daltrey any day.
  • Damn all i had to say to make my case is I'd take Townshend over Daltrey any day.

HELLS YES
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Kristen Stewart
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Sprunkn7 said:

In a thread of dudes, can i butt in? I have a thing for Patrick Stewart. I have no idea why!

The voice.
    That's what happen with Benedict Cumberbatch.Not the typical good looking guy but he has such an amazing, low melodic voice that he could charm a snake only by talking to it.
  • Sprunkn7 said:

In a thread of dudes, can i butt in? I have a thing for Patrick Stewart. I have no idea why!

That man be fuckin' sexy that's why. Some men just got it no matter what they look like, he is one of them.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,764
    Malroth said:

igotid88 said:

I think the girl in the AT&T cell phone commercials is hot

Milana Vayntrub
    http://www.abrahamesparza.com/2014/09/milana-vayntrub-abes-beauty-of-month.html
    I miss igotid88
  • I watched the new Walking Dead episode last night and I was reminded of how much I find Maggie to be hot, even though they have her looking like shit and half covered in dirt/gore throughout the show. (Or screaming, or crying)
    Then I looked her up on IMDB and I see she is for sure gorgeous, don't feel she makes the list. Not sure I would recognize her all dolled up.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    Roseanne Barr.
    www.myspace.com
  • :blush:
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    hedonist said:

Hey, P&E!

Steve Buscemi fell out of the ugly tree, but he must have charisma pouring out of him because everybody loves the man, and you can't name a role he's played that wasn't enjoyable!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    edited February 2016
    rgambs said:

hedonist said:

Hey, P&E!

Steve Buscemi fell out of the ugly tree, but he must have charisma pouring out of him because everybody loves the man, and you can't name a role he's played that wasn't enjoyable!
    The grass so green
    Skies so blue
    Spectre is really great ! :)

I dig that scene from Big fish
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Ice Cube. ... there's just something
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    rgambs said:

hedonist said:

Hey, P&E!

I met him once and he isn't as freaky looking in person. He actually looks like a young kid, it's weird. Cool dude and yes, there is something about him!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    edited February 2016

I think the girl in the AT&T cell phone commercials is hot

She is really hot, I wouldn't call her an "odd" attraction. Plus she's a freakin' riot. Check out her old Youtube channel Live Prude Girls with her & Stevie Nelson (also extremely attractive). Their "Let's Talk About Something More Interesting" videos had me in tears most of the time. The ones with Matt Damon & Bob Odenkirk are especially hilarious.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Billy Bob Thornton.... :whistle:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • ^^^ ugggg-huh.
    (In my best Slingblade impression!)
    Or, more Bad Santa?
    rgambs said:

Aubrey Plaza is gorgeous! Cheryl Hines is pretty, but she qualifies as odd...
    Did y'all see the episode of The Office where they have a debate on Hilary Swank, hot or not???

Hilary Swank looks like a man! lol Sorry...
    Tattooed Dissident!

hedonist said:

Hey, P&E!

Honestly made me shudder, but I get it.

Damn all i had to say to make my case is I'd take Townshend over Daltrey any day.
    Give me Daltrey...I find him incredibly sexy! and I don't know why....
    Tattooed Dissident!

^^^ ugggg-huh.
    (In my best Slingblade impression!)
    Or, more Bad Santa?

More Bad Santa...but my fave of his roles is Bandits with Bruce Willis...he's adorable in that!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Sprunkn7 said:

rgambs said:

hedonist said:

Hey, P&E!

I met him once and he isn't as freaky looking in person. He actually looks like a young kid, it's weird. Cool dude and yes, there is something about him!
    Not to mention that he's an AMAZING person...you know what he did for 9/11 right? He was a volunteer fire fighter before he was an actor and when 9/11 happened, he went right back to it, and he was down there helping and doing everything he could to help save people and pull bodies out that whole time...he's such an amazing person, I just have so much respect for him!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Flo from the Progressive ads.

She was in a couple of episodes of You're the Worst, too.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    dankind said:

Wonder if she's an aunt...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    dankind said:

She was in Angel too, and she's in all the "Fred" movies...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • A girl I once dated always talked about Steven Tyler being "so fucking hot."

Also, one of my friends kinda looks like Flo from Progressive. Fuckin acts just like her, too. I mean it's just straight up uncanny. Never seen them both in the same place...
  • PJSiren said:

Give me Daltrey...I find him incredibly sexy! and I don't know why....
    He was a right looker in the 70s:

He still looks great and is incredibly fit for man who'll turn 72 in a couple of weeks:

And in spite of describing himself as a "shagaholic" he and Heather have been married 45 years.

But I'm still a Pete girl.

"The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,764
    dankind said:

Was going to say her too
    I miss igotid88
    edited February 2016

A girl I once dated always talked about Steven Tyler being "so fucking hot."

I used to think that too...he was back in the day...now he's just old...but man he was something...lol

My dear friend who is as vanilla as vanilla gets, and is the epitome of soccer mom, has the biggest crush on Snoop Dog....lol

oh another odd one for me would be Alan Rickman(God rest his soul), but it was that voice of his...just got me...lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    Lizard said:

I hear that. Just something, even though he looks mean/angry all the time, there's just something about him.

Lizard said:

I hear that. Just something, even though he looks mean/angry all the time, there's just something about him.
    I think he's a big Teddy Bear in real life...lol

My mom like the other one Ice T...lol
    Tattooed Dissident!