Odd celebrity attractions

I started watching curb your enthusiasm, and I find that I inexplicably can't stop staring at Cheryl Hines.
Normally I could care less how good looking a celebrity is. She isn't even particularly good looking by celebrity standards.
Who's yours?
The worst of times..they don't phase me,
even if I look and act really crazy.

Comments

• MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    How are you liking Curb?

Larry David is one of mine. And Jim Norton.

I've actually got a slew of these WTF hots.

(celebrity standards are overrated and puffed up - Hines was just natural in that show)
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Malroth, I'm right there with you on this
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,971
    edited February 2016
    aubrey plaza image
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
    hedonist said:

How are you liking Curb?

Larry David is one of mine. And Jim Norton.

I've actually got a slew of these WTF hots.

(celebrity standards are overrated and puffed up - Hines was just natural in that show)

Just finished season 2
    Really funny. Liked the one where he goes with his ex-girlfriend to the incest-anonymous group.
    Series relies on coincidence a lot.
    I love that one! Actually, similar to Seinfeld, many are considered my favorites.

You have much goodness to encounter in subsequent seasons (can't remember if the baptism one was part of Season 2 or 3 but it's one of my favorites).
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    I guess I don't understand this thread because I find both of those women to be very obviously beautiful.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

I guess I don't understand this thread because I find both of those women to be very obviously beautiful.

its really just an excuse to put pictures of good looking people here. :giggle:
    ehbacon said:

aubrey plaza image

yes. she's sexy. whoever she is.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Riki "Garfunkel" Lindhome
  • I always found Betsy Brandt (Marie Schrader from Breaking Bad) to be very attractive.

I always found Betsy Brandt (Marie Schrader from Breaking Bad) to be very attractive.

Riki "Garfunkel" Lindhome

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Aubrey Plaza is gorgeous! Cheryl Hines is pretty, but she qualifies as odd...
    Did y'all see the episode of The Office where they have a debate on Hilary Swank, hot or not???
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Mine is Jillian Bell.
  • Interesting thread -- I see where both OP and SVRD are coming from. Sometimes someone who doesn't fit the normal mold of beautiful is transfixing. When you take a picture and look at them often times they do look beautiful.
    Miss Swank is a perfect one, I think. I do not find her attractive just looking at her face. I know that many people find her beautiful. Kirsten Dunst is another one for me...don't get it. At all.
    I will share the next time it pops into my head, there are lots of women I find compelling that others may not.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Interesting thread -- I see where both OP and SVRD are coming from. Sometimes someone who doesn't fit the normal mold of beautiful is transfixing. When you take a picture and look at them often times they do look beautiful.
    Miss Swank is a perfect one, I think. I do not find her attractive just looking at her face. I know that many people find her beautiful. Kirsten Dunst is another one for me...don't get it. At all.
    I will share the next time it pops into my head, there are lots of women I find compelling that others may not.

Watch Melancholia if you haven't, it is a beautiful artistic film, she is lovely in skill and visage. As a bonus, to put it delicately, her revealed bosom is of the very highest quality.
  • rgambs said:

Interesting thread -- I see where both OP and SVRD are coming from. Sometimes someone who doesn't fit the normal mold of beautiful is transfixing. When you take a picture and look at them often times they do look beautiful.

Watch Melancholia if you haven't, it is a beautiful artistic film, she is lovely in skill and visage. As a bonus, to put it delicately, her revealed bosom is of the very highest quality.
    Will have to take a look at that. I am an admirer of high quality bosom revelations.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    I'm on default not attracted to Dunst because that's my half sister's actress doppelgänger.
  • I think the girl in the AT&T cell phone commercials is hot
    2016 Columbia, SC
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    In a thread of dudes, can i butt in? I have a thing for Patrick Stewart. I have no idea why!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,764

I think the girl in the AT&T cell phone commercials is hot

Milana Vayntrub
    I miss igotid88
    rgambs said:

Mine is Jillian Bell.

Sprunkn7 said:

In a thread of dudes, can i butt in? I have a thing for Patrick Stewart. I have no idea why!

sure.

igotid88 said:

I think the girl in the AT&T cell phone commercials is hot

Milana Vayntrub

Her attractiveness level does vary more than most.
    Sprunkn7 said:

A thread of dudes?

Last I checked, I have a....ah, never mind ;)

Stewart's kind of sexy to me too. I like big brains.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    Let's see, I always preferred Hutch over Starsky, found Kate Jackson to be the most attractive Angel . . . I think that tells you I usually go for the opposite of the norm. :).

And I find Stone's goofiness very attractive. :).
    Hey, P&E!

With you on Kate, but was always more of a Starsky girl.

I guess now would be a good a time as any to toss Steve Buscemi into the mix =)
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,971
    Malroth said:

whoever she is.

What?!? Not a Parks and Rec fan I guess?
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]